Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:57:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is God male or female?  (Read 11525 times)
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:43:33 AM

No one has seen God before. So it's mere speculation to say he is male or female. However He came in the form of a male human, yet that doesn't prove anything. What we know from the Bible is that He dwells in light that no human can approach.

Gender is not necessary when it comes to God. God is the one who created all of us in this world. God want us to live in a world that is surrounded by happiness and love to avoid any problem. God is always in our side even we are committing mistakes. We should give thanks to him always by means of praying. God is good all the time. We should always do good things to other people because that is what God want us to do.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:27:11 AM

Which sex is God?

Does He have a penis or a vagina?

If He has either...and there is only one God...why would he need reproductive organs?

According to the bible when God made the first man, He created it in His own image and likeness, the name of he man he first made is Adam. Therefore, God is a male, for He made Adam in his own image and likeness.
Abbexe

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:33:48 AM

How do u describe God wen u have not met him before, He created Man in his own image, He is omnipotent, omniscience. So u can say He is a Man and u can also say He is a woman because He created Man in His own image
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:04:44 PM

Which sex is God?

If He has either...and there is only one God...why would he need reproductive organs?

According to the bible when God made the first man, He created it in His own image and likeness, the name of he man he first made is Adam. Therefore, God is a male, for He made Adam in his own image and likeness.

If you read bible, and think deeply about it, you will understand that God created both Adam and Eve, first man and first women, in His own image.
Not just that, God created all creation in pairs, male and female, so it's obvious that God have dual characteristics of man and woman and that God can't be only father or only mother but one single Parent.
Our problem is that we are trying to understand God from our own perspective but it's impossible.
God exist out of space and time, our of our reality and God existed even before creation of whole universe.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
aldrin6697

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:43:20 PM

God has no gender God is a symbol of equality. He/she may be a male or a female it doesn't matter.
achsan fauzy

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:18:35 PM

If you do not believe in god, it's up to you. But please respect people who believe in god, I believe god is not the same as his creation, god is not male or female.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:31:44 PM

Which sex is God?

If you read bible, and think deeply about it, you will understand that God created both Adam and Eve, first man and first women, in His own image.
Not just that, God created all creation in pairs, male and female, so it's obvious that God have dual characteristics of man and woman and that God can't be only father or only mother but one single Parent.
Our problem is that we are trying to understand God from our own perspective but it's impossible.
God exist out of space and time, our of our reality and God existed even before creation of whole universe.

male and female, so it's obvious that God have dual characteristics of man and woman..
Sorry your wrong..

Gods would have to be a man..
How many women do you know that would let you marry more than 1 woman..

Unless women gods love slavery Undecided..
Everything is for the man ..The man can do many many things but the woman cannot..

So your telling me that a woman god put the thoughts in a mans brains to write the bibles..
And the KORAN  sure was no woman who wrote that book..

Your manuals are all for the man..
Yes go and marry as many as you like in all 3 main religions and no woman would ever allow it if they had a choice ..
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:39:22 PM

If you do not believe in god, it's up to you. But please respect people who believe in god, I believe god is not the same as his creation, god is not male or female.
But please respect people who believe in god..NO..

See this is the trouble with religious crazies YOU expect us to respect you that you believe in BULLSHIT..

And i do not respect anyone who demands i respect fairy tales ..
I will not respect any fairy tales because it's a fairy tale SO you respect people who do not believe in
BULLSHIT because after all it's you the CRAZY who believes in goblins wizards and gods..

SKY MONSTERS..

Expelliarmus
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:00:08 PM

Which sex is God?

It is difficult to answer your question, based on what I read about the other saying that God is transcending gender. But for me not based on what I watch and read about the Bible? I say that we are the god of ours. He sent his son Jesus to cleanse sinful people on earth. The Lord Jesus called our god "Father" before he died on the cross. Our god is a proof that there are biblical statements.
MRX-

Activity: 267

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:29:15 PM

Which sex is God?

ha ha ha ha ha ha

These questions will be very interesting to discuss.

I do not think it exists, so I have no answer... but one thing I assure you, the religious will flood this thread with complaints and it's good that we are all having this discussion through an online forum because if it were face-to-face I think The religious would punch you. Haha ha

It's good to have technology.

And here it is, the flood has come  Grin
I think it's funny for people to assume a God to be a male, I mean, looking through their perspective, they like to generalize anything that displays power to be a male, like a king, a lion, or whatever.
But hey you guys, why is the wrath of nature often represented as the wrath of mother-nature? lol
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:54:07 PM

No one has seen God before. So it's mere speculation to say he is male or female. However He came in the form of a male human, yet that doesn't prove anything. What we know from the Bible is that He dwells in light that no human can approach.

Gender is not necessary when it comes to God. God is the one who created all of us in this world. God want us to live in a world that is surrounded by happiness and love to avoid any problem. God is always in our side even we are committing mistakes. We should give thanks to him always by means of praying. God is good all the time. We should always do good things to other people because that is what God want us to do.
I agree...God has both male and female energy...they perform different functions...like as in people, but many many many times increased scale...for good reason they say that we are created in His image...
slicks

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:57:07 PM

Don't know about the gender part, but i sure do believe he exists
Xember

Activity: 110

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:01:16 PM

Which sex is God?

I do think that God is a perfect being. Therefore, God is beyond gender. I also think that God doesn’t need reproductive organ, if God’s power was able to create this whole beautiful world of hourse, then making human beings would be a piece of cake. God is ultimate and perfect, so I believe the flaws or beinng a man and woman are not in God.
GOODNESS

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:45:48 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 08:02:21 PM by GOODNESS

God's sex is what i am not in the Position to discuss,but the Bible made us to know who God is ,that He is a Spirit John 4:24, It then mean that God created us according to how he wanted us to be. When He made man from the dust he formed man, with body, and breath his breath into mans nostril to make him a living being, with spirit, soul and body. He is the Almighty God that does not need the Body to live and i can not determine His Sex.The Bible said that God created man in His own image and likeness. For creating us as Humans, it is for His purpose and his glory. Remember He created other animals as well but never place them to dominate,but man.He does not need the body to live like us, does not have a  fleshy body,so does not need to have sex,does not need the fleshy body to even eat food, because He is a Holy God. His reality will be seen when the end of the world comes.
Lynchfondu

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:47:17 PM

How can God be male or female? If you think about it, God wasn't reproduced by anything, it just always was.

I don't think we can reasonably assume that God looks like us either, especially since he is able to appear in different forms. It logically follows that God appeared in the form of a human to relate and make sense to humans. Imagine, hypothetically, that advanced organisms exist on other planets. They likely wouldn't look like humans, so naturally, God would not appear to them as a human, but in the form of... Whatever species they are.

If God exists, it's some shapeshifter thing that probably doesn't have gender, and we can't even begin to understand what God really is aside from what it did for us as laid out in the bible.
Foxybetty

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:09:50 PM

God is not limited by sex. Sex belongs to humans
bosede1

Activity: 714
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:25:02 PM

This question is a mystery which cannot be unraveled, the answer to this question will only be answered when we get to heaven for certain where there won't any question in our mind. But the Bible make us to know that God created us in His own image the "His" is use for male but like I said earlier the answer will be given in Heaven

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
EUROPEANTURK

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:47:45 PM

Really it is not importand for me because if God has gender, this will not change anything, i mean if God  be male, God will not take all men in the heaven and it will be same for women so it is not importand, just i believe there is a God.
Rizqi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Freedom

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 11:42:31 PM

what is a god?
 for what is he there?
how will it be if it exists, or is it just our imagination?
how can the gods appear?
how can man worship God? God's definition must be understood first, because god who lifted by you god like what?
because every religion has a god, and melenyembahnya different, is that all you know about your god alone?
how can you justify another god if you do not know your god just do not know
IfixTchenTchen

Activity: 149
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:08:55 AM

Neither the males, nor the females are happy with the god. So I assume that he/she is transsexual. Actually, the OP should have added a poll with four options - male, female, shemale, and unknown. Anyway, the majority of the world religions believe that god was male. Jesus Christ, Allah, Prophet Mohammed, Moses and Buddha were men. And regarding Hinduism, it is very complicated, as I think they have some 333 million gods.

Well, supposing that he/she/it is the God of the whole universe and not only of our little planet, he must also have all the sexes of all aliens which exist in the cosmos. He is most likely Pansexual, which should cause him to have a lot of fun.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: