Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 06:27:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is God male or female?  (Read 11525 times)
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:15:20 AM

God has no gender physically but He is. Father by name.no one can tell about God but only hes greatness for us people why he made us and let us to experience all of this hod good he is by saving us and still protecting us and letting us live until now,i think instead of asking this why not Praise The Father and be thankfulfor what he had given you
ichsan ardi

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:58:03 AM

Which sex is God?

Does He have a penis or a vagina?

If He has either...and there is only one God...why would he need reproductive organs?

why can u think God just like human??? if God seems and can be like human, he's absolutly not God. God is the one and only, who cares about penis or  a vagina when ur a God! God have power to create everything, and we're one of hes creator. so all u must to do is just to believe in God and follow all that he commanded. dont think about his sex or gender, you willn't be able to think about it.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:00:06 AM

Which sex is God?

If He has either...and there is only one God...why would he need reproductive organs?
This I think is a deliberate act to blaspheme God. If you will see in the Bible. God is reffered to as "He" or "Him" all in the masculine side. He does not need any repro organs because he does not need to procreate because He creates everything.

Ahmiel1118

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:42:05 AM

god is not a female , he is a male, he make mary to become pregnant,and when the child was born, the child named jesus the son of god, he was born to save people who are sinners, he sacrifice to save us....
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:07:43 AM

Which sex is God?

ha ha ha ha ha ha

These questions will be very interesting to discuss.

I do not think it exists, so I have no answer... but one thing I assure you, the religious will flood this thread with complaints and it's good that we are all having this discussion through an online forum because if it were face-to-face I think The religious would punch you. Haha ha

It's good to have technology.

And here it is, the flood has come  Grin
I think it's funny for people to assume a God to be a male, I mean, looking through their perspective, they like to generalize anything that displays power to be a male, like a king, a lion, or whatever.
But hey you guys, why is the wrath of nature often represented as the wrath of mother-nature? lol

often represented as the wrath of mother-nature? ..

I thinks people are STUPID ^

Mother nature Cheesy..
So why not father nature? OR it nature..

Yes you idiot religious nutters because we as humans named all these names you THICK person..

And that's why i call people names because of idiots like you..
And i find it funny that people are always saying he never she..

He did this he did that Cheesy Cheesy..You are already calling gods him or he                never she Wink Roll Eyes Roll Eyes..
Religious people all the same FULL OF SHIT..

Or i am so rich someone looking down on me.. Roll Eyes
You do know someone has to be rich why not you..

Or why not you for bad luck it as to be someone..

GODS are man STUPID idiots..

Because no women would put herself in so much danger to allow the stuff a man can do but a woman cannot..

So stop talking BULLSHIT..
MRX-

Activity: 267

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:06:12 AM

Which sex is God?

ha ha ha ha ha ha

These questions will be very interesting to discuss.

I do not think it exists, so I have no answer... but one thing I assure you, the religious will flood this thread with complaints and it's good that we are all having this discussion through an online forum because if it were face-to-face I think The religious would punch you. Haha ha

It's good to have technology.

And here it is, the flood has come  Grin
I think it's funny for people to assume a God to be a male, I mean, looking through their perspective, they like to generalize anything that displays power to be a male, like a king, a lion, or whatever.
But hey you guys, why is the wrath of nature often represented as the wrath of mother-nature? lol

often represented as the wrath of mother-nature? ..

I thinks people are STUPID ^

Mother nature Cheesy..
So why not father nature? OR it nature..

Yes you idiot religious nutters because we as humans named all these names you THICK person..

And that's why i call people names because of idiots like you..
And i find it funny that people are always saying he never she..

He did this he did that Cheesy Cheesy..You are already calling gods him or he                never she Wink Roll Eyes Roll Eyes..
Religious people all the same FULL OF SHIT..

Or i am so rich someone looking down on me.. Roll Eyes
You do know someone has to be rich why not you..

Or why not you for bad luck it as to be someone..

GODS are man STUPID idiots..

Because no women would put herself in so much danger to allow the stuff a man can do but a woman cannot..

So stop talking BULLSHIT..

As much as I want to agree or neglect your opinion, I just can't.
It's just not clear to whom you are referring to, or what point you are actually trying to emphasize.
Religious people are not to be name-called. They have their own rights. But the same goes for you too.
Anyway, whether the person or the group of people you are referring to is or are practicing goodness it is inappropriate for any disrespect, else you yourself is the negativity that needs to be attended to.
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:25:34 AM

Does that even matter? The universe is bigger than we can imagine and there may be other species out there that doesn't have gender specifications like us so i don't think it's right to think that god does either or neither of the two. He could be anything depending on someone's belief. I just know that there is one that helped make everything the way they work today. Someone that made order out of chaos.

This one post is actually useful! Yes God is neither a man or a woman. But he is both (not in a hermaphrodite kinda thing). It's so complicated that us mere humans cannot but understand even a percentage of God. If a creation understood it's creator then in essence the creation is of the same plane as it's creator which we are not. All we can do is just be comforted by the fact that God is awesome and to trust God's plan

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Ardi wira

Activity: 227

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:02:25 AM

god has no sex. he is neither childbearing nor a peranakan.
God is perfect.
bitroxis

Activity: 122

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:03:15 AM

This question is almost as relevant as that other question: what is God's race? Is It Caucasian? Asian? African? Australian? Does he prefer rice or wheat? Veal or pork? What colour are Its eyes? I'd dare say if you believe in God, then It is exactly as you imagine It.

Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:27:50 AM

I think that the sex God can take any form, today is a girl, tomorrow a man, the day after tomorrow an adult woman and so on  Grin
tomotan

Activity: 617
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:38:47 AM

What difference would it make of god is a woman or a man? Either way the world is going down...slowly but surely
andrey755

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:42:58 AM

Interest Ask. Many are sure that this is an elderly man, gray-haired and with a beard. In fact, no one really knows if God is a man or a woman. Huh Grin
nipu

Activity: 229

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:49:03 AM

If male or female doesnt matter because highest one is him or her so no debate about he or she
hheight

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:18:43 AM

If God exist, it has no gender or human shape.
wideshut

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:16:19 PM

God is not a person, it doent have sex.
it's just an etarnal energy that exist everywhere  Roll Eyes
Aristus

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:29:21 PM

The word he means he is male. But because he is Spirit and not physical so I think God is gender less. The word "He" that uses to God is just signifying his authority as God, the ruler,  the one who is the beginning of everything and under his control. He is the God who has sets the boundary of all that came into existence.
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:13:09 PM

I dunno but in bible & koran, it's written as "HE".
drafnan

Activity: 155

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:22:34 PM

God is unique. He is neither male nor female. He is only one being.  He created all, nobody created Him. He has no similarly and none of same power. We have to belief on Him.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:27:09 PM

I have no idea. I don't think we need to concentrate about that. We have got plenty of problems to think about.
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:42:48 PM

Which sex is God?

What kind of question is this? are you insulting God?  its not because its written in the Bible that we are the image likeness of God it doesn't mean He has an Male/Female organ. Of course it is not literally saying in the bible but spiritually explanation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: