Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:21:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is the ticket to heaven ...  (Read 9290 times)
dina dini

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 02:42:02 AM

That right, bitcoin can be used like all money form for good things and evil things so do the positive thing with bitcoin Wink
sure, i'm agree with that. heaven is a new world on the future for a good person, i will be a good person until i die. i'm promising about that.
dina dini

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 02:54:05 AM

This thread is full of confusions.

What kind of heaven are we talking about? The "heaven" heaven or the "millionaire" heaven?

If we are talking about the literal heaven then it is a BIG NO. Golds, silvers, moneys, or Bitcoin cannot be a ticket for heaven since you cannot buy your own salvation. And if we are talking about the millionaire type of heaven then it is a yes. With the high potential of Bitcoin and its constant (average) uptrend of Bitcoin's price then we will be in heaven.  Grin Roll Eyes

As to what OP said, Bitcoin is only a tool so no one can link it to criminality, terrorism, or any bad deed and even the good ones because, I will say it again with emphasis, Bitcoin is just a tool.
i think in this topic meaning of heaven is a real heaven living after dead. i'm agree with BITCOIN JUST A TOLL because we can do something good or something evil with it.
LouVandetta

Activity: 602
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 01:07:08 PM

Ticket to heaven? literally?
This is an interesting way to describe it.
It's true, bitcoin can be used for good or evil purpose.
And, yeah, by heaven you mean is having a good life, right or not?
Well, right now lots of ppl have been helped by bitcoin, in our daily life needs.

It's all depends on ourself, to choose the right path or not.
Yuliya_Matscykh

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 09:02:12 PM

I think that the beggar thinks that money is a ticket to heaven. It's very natural. Bitcoin is just money. Ordinary money. The usual means of exchanging.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 10:05:11 PM

bitcoin is getting soon replaced
Anything can happen but if you think bitcoin is going to be replaced any time soon, then you are very mistaken, steps are being taken in order to solve some of the most pressing issues regarding bitcoin and when that finally gets activated I do not have a doubt that the price of bitcoin could go up even further and the bitcoin dominance will go up once again.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 10:20:58 PM

Anything can happen but if you think bitcoin is going to be replaced any time soon, then you are very mistaken, steps are being taken in order to solve some of the most pressing issues regarding bitcoin and when that finally gets activated I do not have a doubt that the price of bitcoin could go up even further and the bitcoin dominance will go up once again.

Since AltCoins started being created people say things like this, that Bitcoin was just he first Crypto-Currency, but that soon it would be replaced, that Bitcoin is weak and any other AltCoin is the future... Until now none AltCoins were able to take the podium from Bitcoin. Only in the long long term it could be possible, for now enjoy your ticket to the prosperity that Crypto-Currency gives us, the Bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
buithidiepth1

Activity: 12
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 02:52:52 AM

Being rich won't make you happy, but on the other hand it won't make you sad either Grin

Yup! There is money, life will be like in heaven and I think bitcoin is the ladder that is taking me to heaven just by trying to step up the ladder, the door of heaven will appear before the eyes.
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 03:09:56 AM

Well this is some kind of a joke for me. Bitcoin a ticket to heaven? C'mon people, earthly goods can never bring you to heaven. What do you think of heaven? Some kind of an expensive hotel or inclusive island resort that needs money? No way dude. Only your actions can tell if you go to heaven or hell or whatever is there after death.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 03:29:19 AM

Well this is some kind of a joke for me. Bitcoin a ticket to heaven? C'mon people, earthly goods can never bring you to heaven. What do you think of heaven? Some kind of an expensive hotel or inclusive island resort that needs money? No way dude. Only your actions can tell if you go to heaven or hell or whatever is there after death.
You're implying that actions are a definitive mention of good or evil, and that would decide a status of post-death individual. Morality is already objective with people declaring that you're a terrible person if you eat animals, don't adhere to x or y, etc. It would be interesting to see a cosmic twist where everyone goes to hell because they didn't all love dirt enough.

Anyways you're right when it comes to nothing earthly giving a ticket to heaven, presumably, but we may never be able to know.
ivar

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 04:04:20 AM

nothing is impossible maan.... this is a new generation, with the money we can do anythings. we can do criminality or somethings for justice.
"Bitcoin can drive us to heaven? Are you kidding buddy?" Maybe some people assume like that but everything in the world is only tool.
The tools we choose, whether we use for good or evil. The star of evil only leads us into hell and vice versa.
Your choice is the path you choose, so please choose your own path!
yes bitcoin can be used like all money form for good things and evil things
you are overexcited about bitcoin because you are new to this i think
its nothing bad, be calm when you investing, its serious matter
I think that since a long time  better things exists more than bad when we talk about the use of electronic money specifically Bitcoin !
Bitcoin is hoonest of all bad exploitation of people.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 04:44:12 AM

Being rich won't make you happy, but on the other hand it won't make you sad either Grin

Yup! There is money, life will be like in heaven and I think bitcoin is the ladder that is taking me to heaven just by trying to step up the ladder, the door of heaven will appear before the eyes.
Money is not related to heaven because in heaven there will be just like people who will serve the God that they are believing that exists, I don't think that bitcoin is ticket to heaven because bitcoin can be used in bad things that can provoke us to make a sin which is not acceptable in the heaven so i don't believe that bitcoin is the answer to heaven.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 04:52:11 AM

nothing is impossible maan.... this is a new generation, with the money we can do anythings. we can do criminality or somethings for justice.
"Bitcoin can drive us to heaven? Are you kidding buddy?" Maybe some people assume like that but everything in the world is only tool.
The tools we choose, whether we use for good or evil. The star of evil only leads us into hell and vice versa.
Yes , I agree with you . In the starting I was with the single java mobile with bad internet connection but after 2 month hardwork in the Bitcoin field I became a rich person now I have everything that I wanted in the past .
Here I am seeing that many people are hardworking and struggling for the money in the practical life Job and business but still they are not able to make much money because they are not aware of such types of things .
Here we are doing works in the internet and making lot of money  .
But still I think that is not a matter of knowledge because many people in my community knows that Bitcoin is a virtual currency and also there are many other currencies like this , and it is more better to buy them but overall we can't trust at them because they are written data in the online internet .
So this is the trust that is making them away from.the money .
Well here I am doing that thing which was impossible to me and hopefully I am thinking that I can do something more better than what I am doing now .
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 10:10:44 PM

Since AltCoins started being created people say things like this, that Bitcoin was just he first Crypto-Currency, but that soon it would be replaced, that Bitcoin is weak and any other AltCoin is the future... Until now none AltCoins were able to take the podium from Bitcoin. Only in the long long term it could be possible, for now enjoy your ticket to the prosperity that Crypto-Currency gives us, the Bitcoin.
True, also I do not know why people want bitcoin out of the dominant position, all the problems that bitcoin has will be there for any other altcoin that takes its place, the battle between the miners and the devs would have happened anyway if the market cap leader was Litecoin instead of Bitcoin, it is unavoidable to have these conflict when so much money is moving.
Kronos21

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 10:26:57 PM

Bitcoin has a better chance at life than altcoins. If countries will ever accept crypto currency that they start with bitcoins. This will cause increased demand for bitcoin and outflows from altcoins. So I trust bitcoin even if to mine altcoins now profitable.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 01:08:21 AM

I did not knew you could buy tickets to heaven? I mus have been sleep when that commandment was passed, another advantage for bitcoin.Smiley
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 03:57:10 AM

It is now bitcoin to be a famous electronic money, but for its use back to its individual users, whether someone wants to use it for good or for crime, and become a benchmark to make ourselves better or worse, Bitcoin can be said to be a treasure we can use and can be a tool for doing good if you want to go to heaven or otherwise
Vohoanghiep

Activity: 301

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 05:46:06 AM

I think Bitcoin is the ticket that can lead us to heaven or hell. In the present time, fake confusion, evil always goes with the good. With Bitcoin, too, I have seen many cases of scam. In addition, because of the nature of this currency is not controlled by anyone, so legal activities, illegal transactions are easy to do without prohibited. The boundary between good and evil is very fragile so it is up to each person to choose his own path
BitcoinBallerina

Activity: 308

Presale is live!

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 05:51:48 AM

I don't understand what this post even is about, but I agree Bitcoin can help a lot of people at this early stage if they get in now. It isn't too late.

giantrobot

Activity: 564

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 05:56:07 AM

I think that the beggar thinks that money is a ticket to heaven. It's very natural. Bitcoin is just money. Ordinary money. The usual means of exchanging.

Bitcoin is not a regular currency, it is a digital product, a product of great value. It's a lot of people love it, but bitcoin does not discriminate users.
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 06:10:57 AM

yes bitcoin can be used like all money form for good things and evil things
you are overexcited about bitcoin because you are new to this i think
its nothing bad, be calm when you investing, its serious matter

Truly said about investing seriously into bitcoin. People see bitcoin as easy money but its nothing like. Fiat money, physical gold or oil or any asset are risky and must be taken as volatile investment. They can turn your life upside down. If you can't get hold of what Im saying then go and watch wolf of Wall Street. The greed is greed and you may end up in situation where everything will be snapped from you.

Yes, bitcoin has the potential, but I believe it is working with probability calculation. There is probability that bitcoin will lead all the crypto currencies and it will have amazing price in the future which can buy you anything from drugs to mention house! But there is also a probability that bitcoin will tear apart due to dumping by investors and it won't be able to buy you a toilet paper! So better be cautious and should not make decision in the exited state! All the best for your heaven trip.  Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆