Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:31:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin market crash  (Read 8543 times)
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 04:52:01 AM

First of all I won't invest all my money into crypto currencies, I only going to invest the money that I can afford to lose, and if after I invest the price fall down then I will observe the condition, if the one that I invested is a promising coin then I will wait for it and not going to sell, if the coins that I invested is not promising then I will just sell it before it fall too deep

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 05:25:00 AM

For small and poor traders, it will not make any difference if they dump or buy when price is dumping, whenever more than 50,000 Bitcoins

Are waiting to be sold the price goes down and another 50,000 will follow just because of one reason, panic. it's not a joke for someone with

2M Bitcoins when price decreases $20 it's like that person has lost $20M. whatever happens in this limited market with capped supply injection

I'd say Bitcoin would be undervalued, if you consider people will use it to bypass the laws surrounding the centralized currencies, coins will

Just change hands, even the long term holders will some day sell if they don't then what is the meaning of having it? perhaps as a collection?

But people are greedy and at some point they will sell, someone else will buy that person will sell/transfer to another and it will go round like

A circle, we just need to make this circle as wide as possible, because if not then a trader sells to me and after a few hand changing he/she

Will buy them back with lower price which he sold to me, that should be avoided.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 02:14:06 AM

I wouldn't put myself in a position where there’s a chance of losing everything, that Is why I choose to diversify whatever I can, whenever I can. Just because something is giving you huge profits (in this case, bitcoin) doesn’t mean you’d invest everything in it. I’d rather play it safe and scatter my assets in instruments that have varying degrees of risks associated with them.

You should diversify your assets, and at the same time you should be open to book profit or loss. If an asset has lost its importance, then it will be better to dump it (or at least partially). Remember the dot com bubble? Some of the stocks such as Webvan never recovered, and they were delisted after a  few years. We should make sure that the same does not happen with our crypto holdings.
We must know the difference between our investments, I have bitcoin and I’m for the long term in them, but I also invested in some icos and I’m aware that some of the coins may not last more than a few years, so when it comes to those coins I watch the market more closely in the case I need to drop them.
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 02:19:33 AM

The entire digital currency market is crashing. This has taken the price to fall less than $2000. I don't think that the value gets retained in a short. Depending on segwit lots of positive and negative effects are waiting to make bitcoin crash further or to take it towards growth.
shimbark123

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 02:31:17 AM

It is so sadd to see my portfolio or the market right now Sad I've lost 250 USD on my investment and I don't really know when it will go up but probably after the segwit the price of bitcoin and other coins will probably become stable.Right now I can't see the movement of the market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
cali99

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 02:38:38 AM

You guys are hilarious.  It's like you're all in denial.  Bitcoin has just lost MILLIONS of dollars and you're on here saying "don't panic, stay calm, everything is going to be fine..".  Exactly when should we panic??  When it drops another thousand?  So you're excited that it's dropping huh?  Great, show me the receipt of the huge amount of bitcoin you bought today??  Didn't think so.

To everyone who's reading this because they too are pissed at Bitcoin falling nearly $1k in a month:  Take what these people say on here with a HUGE grain of salt.  They don't have some special future-knowing abilities that the rest of us don't have.  Bitcoin had never been up that far in value so be very weary of anyone who talks about what it's doing now as if it "happens all the time".  This HASN'T happened all the time.  This is all brand new.  Every day that goes on is a day that we've never been to before.  I sold my bitcoin today because I'm tired of being raped while the price continues to drop, drop, drop, drop, drop, drop, drop, drop.  And guess what it'll do tomorrow??  Drop, drop, drop, drop, drop....and then a little more....more...more....drop a little more....drop again...drop...drop... WAIT....we're not done.... DROP DROP DROP....    I undertand Bitcoin has volatility and I was fine with that.  But a $1k drop in a month isn't volatility, that's called a bursting bubble.  Maybe Bitcoin will come back, it very well could, and if so then when the price starts going back up you can always buy again.  Sell your position now and save yourself some of the agony that almost certainly is coming in the next few weeks because I highly doubt it's going to be going up in that time.  Oh and don't read articles expecting to have someone tell you what will happen with Bitcoin.  I've read so many and people will tell you that the price is uncertain because of some buffalo farm in Africa did something.  NOBODY KNOWS what the market will do.  It's just that simple.
jekjekman

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 04:51:46 AM

It is so sadd to see my portfolio or the market right now Sad I've lost 250 USD on my investment and I don't really know when it will go up but probably after the segwit the price of bitcoin and other coins will probably become stable.Right now I can't see the movement of the market.

I feel what you are feeling right now, it is happening to me also and I am just keep Myself calm because I know that the price of Bitcoin and any other altcoins will bounce back after the Segwit event. And I believe it is more higher more than ever so that loss of yours will convert into profit just we keep on holding and wait for the right time and I hope not that so long.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 05:59:25 AM

Nothing can be done, we all were very well informed and aware of such risks when we invested, when you have a decentralized network and only code can enforce any rule which it contains nothing can be done.
This is not a crash (crash) like the end of Bitcoin, it's only a very natural dumping by people anticipating some drama by the next 15 days, how many times price has dropped and again recovered? too many times. how could any body invest on such a complicated tech without knowing it's history? I think people close their eyes and do the most important things in their life.

🖤😏
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:51:21 AM

Nothing can be done, we all were very well informed and aware of such risks when we invested, when you have a decentralized network and only code can enforce any rule which it contains nothing can be done.
This is not a crash (crash) like the end of Bitcoin, it's only a very natural dumping by people anticipating some drama by the next 15 days, how many times price has dropped and again recovered? too many times. how could any body invest on such a complicated tech without knowing it's history? I think people close their eyes and do the most important things in their life.
You pay attention to the fact that Bitcoin is sold by a lot of people, but at the same time, someone buys this Bitcoin in huge quantities. Therefore it is worthwhile to think Why does someone buy these moments? It seems to me that people believe in Bitcoin and take the time to buy up a good amount of Bitcoin at a cheap price. So I'm sure that no breakdown has occurred and will not happen.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:56:16 AM

Everything becomes very creepy. Many other people besides you have suffered huge losses. This phenomenon is unavoidable, everything has been scheduled and we should be able to get through it as well as possible. Maybe selling bitcoin at the moment is the right choice to secure the money we have from a worse fall for bitcoin prices. Always monitor bitcoin prices and make the best decisions possible.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 06:58:13 AM

I wouldn't put myself in a position where there’s a chance of losing everything, that Is why I choose to diversify whatever I can, whenever I can. Just because something is giving you huge profits (in this case, bitcoin) doesn’t mean you’d invest everything in it. I’d rather play it safe and scatter my assets in instruments that have varying degrees of risks associated with them.

You should diversify your assets, and at the same time you should be open to book profit or loss. If an asset has lost its importance, then it will be better to dump it (or at least partially). Remember the dot com bubble? Some of the stocks such as Webvan never recovered, and they were delisted after a  few years. We should make sure that the same does not happen with our crypto holdings.
We must know the difference between our investments, I have bitcoin and I’m for the long term in them, but I also invested in some icos and I’m aware that some of the coins may not last more than a few years, so when it comes to those coins I watch the market more closely in the case I need to drop them.

While investing in the ICO, you need to realize that only 5% or 10% of these coins may give you a profit. But the few coins which are in profit will more than cover the losses incurred as a result of the others.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:04:12 AM

You guys are hilarious.  It's like you're all in denial.  Bitcoin has just lost MILLIONS of dollars and you're on here saying "don't panic, stay calm, everything is going to be fine..".  Exactly when should we panic??  When it drops another thousand?  So you're excited that it's dropping huh?  Great, show me the receipt of the huge amount of bitcoin you bought today??  Didn't think so.

To everyone who's reading this because they too are pissed at Bitcoin falling nearly $1k in a month:  Take what these people say on here with a HUGE grain of salt.  They don't have some special future-knowing abilities that the rest of us don't have.  Bitcoin had never been up that far in value so be very weary of anyone who talks about what it's doing now as if it "happens all the time".  This HASN'T happened all the time.  This is all brand new.  Every day that goes on is a day that we've never been to before.  I sold my bitcoin today because I'm tired of being raped while the price continues to drop, drop, drop, drop, drop, drop, drop, drop.  And guess what it'll do tomorrow??  Drop, drop, drop, drop, drop....and then a little more....more...more....drop a little more....drop again...drop...drop... WAIT....we're not done.... DROP DROP DROP....    I undertand Bitcoin has volatility and I was fine with that.  But a $1k drop in a month isn't volatility, that's called a bursting bubble.  Maybe Bitcoin will come back, it very well could, and if so then when the price starts going back up you can always buy again.  Sell your position now and save yourself some of the agony that almost certainly is coming in the next few weeks because I highly doubt it's going to be going up in that time.  Oh and don't read articles expecting to have someone tell you what will happen with Bitcoin.  I've read so many and people will tell you that the price is uncertain because of some buffalo farm in Africa did something.  NOBODY KNOWS what the market will do.  It's just that simple.

Look at yourself. You are the one who is funny.
You just invested when? Yesterday? Last week?
Now your bragging about what you bought and never even waited for a long time.
A lot of people here have succeed because of their patience. And do you know how hard it is to take that patience into another level?
For me that is hardcore thinking they have been through a lot of ups and downs just for the belief that it will still go up.
Now you are crying there just for a week or 2?
From $350 (where I started) and to this price. That is way a lot of difference.
You can look at the graphs to see it.
You want easy and fast money then you can gamble it. Pfft.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:07:31 AM

Maybe this is also an advantage to those who wants to buy btc today, they can afford btc and they can save it as long as they want, so that when the time comes that bitcoin increase again, it will be their advantage. They can have a good amount of bitcoin that only starts in a small amount.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:10:47 AM

Well, now the bitcoin price is below the $ 2000 price, the influence of Sewgit is really heavy for the bitcoin market. In addition, almost all cryptocurrency markets are also affected, hopefully in August this will not get worse.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 09:13:44 AM

Well, now the bitcoin price is below the $ 2000 price, the influence of Sewgit is really heavy for the bitcoin market. In addition, almost all cryptocurrency markets are also affected, hopefully in August this will not get worse.
Hopefully the market will recover and go past $2000,i really do not want to see a massive crash,if that happens it will be really difficult to see any movement in price for a very long time,like what we saw in the past,we had a really good rally this year,but the current market is scared of the uncertainty and so is the reason the price is going down.
freelotus

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 09:24:43 AM

Let's hope for a successful segwit otherwise the further development of events is difficult to predict.
Sarah08

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 09:33:22 AM

I'm just curious. What if bitcoin and any other alts market fall and you invested all your money into this. Would you rather do Panic Selling? and How would you compensate all your losses?

It is really a great risk when you invest in bitcoin altcoins so you should be really to lose your money and do not invest all your money in cryptocurrency because like what i said it is so risky but ii guess the bitcoin will fall its price but the altcoin will pump because it is just a normal circulation of the market value.
mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 09:41:15 AM

No one can lose any amount in cryptocurrecny unless he or she sells the coins at loss. If you are at a loss, then do not sell the coins and wait for the price to recover. Once price recovered, you will be in profit, provided you did not panic sell.
luckylucky

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 09:49:15 AM

I think in the form of this forum post that greatly affects the bitcoin price. They may panic and make unreasonable decisions but the main nature of a beginner is they do not have enough money to change anything. Therefore I will stick to bitcoin because I am sure the price will be stable again
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 09:55:20 AM

I don't know why Bitcoin and other Tokens are falling. But, I believe that Bitcoin and all of the Token are pumps again. I am not scared about Bitcoin falling. That's why I have invested on Bitcoin and Altcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: