Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:48:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible that facebook will be replaced?  (Read 1057 times)
lutfor

Activity: 270
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 04:50:41 PM

Yes everything is possible in online world. But my personal opinion is that Facebook stay it's present position for a long time. This also may be happened that Facebook gradually replaced by any new one. Who can say?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mari santia

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:55:24 PM

Forgotten ? that's almost impossible, because there are many memories of us that we will look back on it in our future time. possibly future's kids won't use it, but it will be something special for nowadays' people in their future age. unless facebook is shut down by its owner. it feels like I still want to open my friendster account to look back my memories, but unfortunately it's no longer available.
Hannu

Activity: 1061
Merit: 501

RIP: S5, A faithful device long time

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:22:00 PM

Is it possible that facebook will be replaced or fade out of trend? ( to the point that it will be forgotten) Will it get shut down like Friendster when the time has come?

For me, I dont think facebook will suffer the same fate as MySpace or even Friendster and if so it will take years before it will be replaced by another social media ( which i highly doubt it will happen) . Facebook has become a part of our daily lives and the things that you can do with it are endless. you can play games on facebook , chat with friends on facebook, post pictures and videos on facebook, and the best part is you can share memes on facebook.  That's why it is so hard to beat or to fade out of trend because it already has everything that an average human needs.

I would like to hear your opinion on this topic

How about people who have been studying facebook engineering and took study loan?  Embarrassed

BTC: 3Qnnx4cu45Gx4WcksNCnBPu3TaUZ5sKkLo
LTC: LYX1ZH7f4qcXq52AzA6grUYDfDngVz7BEi
XRP: rLrbZMJDdL8eQd7HsW314bCtvE16LTLYkM?dt=1113
joms07

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:44:11 AM

Facebook will certainly build a war chest to continue to buy ... I think it is possible to remain relevant generation to generation.
BTCerm

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:29:11 AM

With Facebook acquiring over a billion active users since its launch date in 2004, it is not impossible, but very difficult to surpass this website unless you have something super different and demanded. I mean super demanded and unique from what it already is, especially since Facebook holds so many different options and services such as Messenger, its ownership of Instagram, Facebook Live, and now stories such as Snapchat.
Purwal

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:18:01 AM

Is it possible? Sure. Kids/Young adults are fickle and don't like to be on the same social network as their parents. However, it's improbable as long as Facebook is able to continue buying relevancy (Instagram, WhatsApp, Oculus, etc.). Even if they can't buy relevancy, they are very capable/willing to copy it (i.e. SnapChat).
The killer of Facebook will unlikely be called a "Social Network". It's likely that no one knows what it will be called.  Cool
barcelonamoto

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:07:48 AM

I don't think so because Facebook is growing and people became dependent on using it so i think its hard to replace Facebook since it became part of our lives and its too soon to replace it.
Tivadar

Activity: 63

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 10:00:43 AM

Big companies no matter the industry sometimes stay with us (Ford, GE, Coca-Cola) sometimes disappear (Nokia, Kodak, Toys R Us etc). Hard to tell!
88jewel

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:07:33 AM

Nothing is impossible and indispensable, so there is a probability
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:10:27 AM

Yes everything is possible in online world. But my personal opinion is that Facebook stay it's present position for a long time. This also may be happened that Facebook gradually replaced by any new one. Who can say?
The value of Facebook falls on the stock market, Elon Musk's fight against Facebook is affecting the future of facebook. In addition, the UK is preparing to file a lawsuit against Facebook for leaking personal informations.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
raddish

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:18:53 AM

That is a 99.9% answer that facebook will be replaced by a new social app but i am not sure when will it be. New launch social media either through their technology or more user friendly able to beat facebook and as time goes by people will shift to the new platform and forget facebook.
anna.cayne

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:20:28 AM

Yea, ofc it's possible
I know some social networks that can be "Facebook" in future
Isshiki-kun

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:30:12 AM

There is a possibility because no one in this world is permanent. All things may change.
Marc Abuy

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:13:20 PM

There is always a possibility of change even in the likes of facebook. Remember friendster, where everyone is using it and in a flash its gone. If facebook don't  upgrade or innovate their features, there will be a chance that it will be overthrown.
elosi

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:32:47 PM

yeah sure time will tell, before facebook, we have myspace, hi5 etc but facebook displaced them and took over, a time will come when another will take over facebook.
syearif2507

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:23:26 PM

facebook is not possible to be replaced, because facebook is still a lot of demand and facebook also has many advantages from other applications
Vinz1992

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:29:04 PM

Facebook is thriving because of the amount of user data it has, and it is using that data to show its users advertisements. It sells user data to companies, which then show us ads. Highly unlikely that Facebook will die anytime soon.
Wozuno

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:06:29 PM

no, because facebook is very inherent in the world community. and facebook is the most favorite social media
JohnTravis0716

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:50:00 PM

Depends to Mark Zuckerberg if he's willing to adapt to the users' needs(Of course he is!).
HelperAdvisorsLLP

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:12:07 AM

I think there no alternative social media of this kind, so it won't be replaced soon
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: