Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:17:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ ClaimWithMe 🏆 Most Paying Faucet Of All Times 🚀 13,890sat/min 🔥 Free Bitcoins!  (Read 287830 times)
Bitcoinxapo

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 07:07:46 PM

Helow
I do not get my payment that removes 50 thousand satoshis

Summary
Size 371 (bytes)
Reception Time 2017-07-08 05:10:03
Included in Block 474740 (2017-07-08 05:14:14 + 4 minutes)
Confirmations 434 confirmations
Retransmitted by IP 151.80.0.74 (whois)
View Tree View
Inputs and Outputs
Total input 1.422202 BTC
Total Output 1.421702 BTC
Commissions 0.0005 BTC
Rate per byte 134,771 sat / B
Estimated BTCs traded 0.0005 BTC
Scripts Show Scripts and Coinbase

Record
Money from External BTC transaction
July 8, 2017 Complete + 0.00000000
My wallet is XAPO

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
whisperit

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 07:10:43 PM

Your referal program is sux. Yesterday I bought 4 referrals. All of them no active. Ok, now tell me about 25% active users of all...  Grin
My refs gave me about 250k satoshi, so the program is ok Roll Eyes it's your referrals who are lame  Grin

I just don't know how I feel about about seeing e-mail addresses of my referrals  Roll Eyes should I mail them a thank you note or something?  Roll Eyes

ALTCOM: ATp2WZnreToLEAepgLhc8ZLT1KxvUBoVLq
Enth

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 07:15:54 PM

Your referal program is sux. Yesterday I bought 4 referrals. All of them no active. Ok, now tell me about 25% active users of all...  Grin
My refs gave me about 250k satoshi, so the program is ok Roll Eyes it's your referrals who are lame  Grin

I just don't know how I feel about about seeing e-mail addresses of my referrals  Roll Eyes should I mail them a thank you note or something?  Roll Eyes

Do you bought your referrals or grow it?

FreeBitcoin AMAZING REFback 90% (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5319626.0)
whisperit

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 07:21:49 PM

Do you bought your referrals or grow it?
Bought only a few of them - that was probably a waste of money Grin
actually 50 000 there are from the one and only deposit, so yes, they could be more active. Maybe now  Roll Eyes all those guys who were withdrawing first 100k are obviously not the greatest referrals  Wink

Nagadota (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

ClaimWithMe - the most paying faucet of all times!

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 07:24:06 PM

Sold referrals are real humans (not fake, no bot etc.) so expect to get the inactive ones as well, however there's always a chance they turn active at anytime. We have explaind how it works, you cannot complain about bad luck now because there's also people who got good referrals as well.

whisperit

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 07:28:42 PM

however there's always a chance they turn active at anytime.
Yes, it could be a sudden deposit and BOOM - hundreds of satoshi are yours

PS
btw, I have a feeling I'm in the ignore list of Nagadota now

Jaerin

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 07:30:57 PM

I have nothing invested and nothing to lose.  The change makes perfect sense to me.  No it probably isn't fair that it was changed after people already invested time, but if the program is going to last then it seems like an obvious change.  This is free money with no effort other than to log in and click once.  Where in the world do get returns like this with no effort at all?  NOWHERE.  Maybe it is a scam, but nowhere did I suggest that you should invest any money.  All I said was it makes sense that there are restrictions on free accounts.

We have no idea how much money is made on the ad revenue or anything else so there is no way to know if the program is at all solvent.  Anyone thinking that this is anything other than a BIG FAT risk is asking to lose their money.  If you never deposit a coin then you have nothing to lose except the time it took to click your claim button several times a day.  You can still get your free money you just need to click to buy Mars and claim for 10 more days like you were already planning on doing.  In fact it is even easier because you only have to visit once every 8 hours instead of 2.5 hours.  If the site dies in the next 10 days then you still haven't lost anything more than you originally put into it.

Free money is still free money.  If it goes away you didn't lose anything but the hope that you were going to get free money.

Right, just the 18 days spent clicking 9x (?) a day to reach 500K satoshis while fighting ads and numerous redirecting popups only to lose it on a planet that limits your claiming to 3x a day and will take 10 more days of clicking and redirecting popups just to get back that amount.

Or you deposit 500K satoshis from your wallet immediately to buy Mars hoping you can evade the 18 days of Earth clicking and start your 10 days in earnest only to receive the lovely "You can only withdraw with planet Mercury" message.

Edit: And oh, did I mention that you're essentially paying CWM?  Roll Eyes

Where do you get that planets are LIMITED to 3x claim per day?  You can claim as many times as you want, but only HAVE to claim 3x a day to get your maximum payout.  As opposed to 9.6x per day for Earth.

The planet storage of all the planets is 1/3 of your daily earnings maximum.  If you claim before that maximum it just zeros out the balance and gives you 8 hours of storage until you have to claim again.  You can claim every 5 minutes if you want too, but it won't change your payout.  If you claim LESS than 3 times per day then you will have reduced payments.  It works no different than Earth except that you have 8 hours of storage instead of 2.5 hours of storage that Earth offers.

Enth

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 07:32:03 PM

Sold referrals are real humans (not fake, no bot etc.) so expect to get the inactive ones as well, however there's always a chance they turn active at anytime. We have explaind how it works, you cannot complain about bad luck now because there's also people who got good referrals as well.

No bot with email like jhjhjhjhjhjhjjhj@gmail.com

ok...

FreeBitcoin AMAZING REFback 90% (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5319626.0)
Kubalala

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 07:33:46 PM

Haha, was my first thought too

Maybe we should send them a claim reminder now and then  Grin
Ravenaige

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 07:44:19 PM

hello everyone

i m thinking to buy saturn planet

so after that system will give me

hourly 10k
daily 252k
and monthly 7.560k

after 1 month i will give 2.500k to buy saturn again and average 5.000k satoshi is will be mine

isnt it? am i true on this plan?

if anyone advice to me i will be happy, thanks Smiley

whisperit

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 07:49:56 PM

hello everyone

hourly 10k
daily 252k
and monthly 7.560k

after 1 month i will give 2.500k to buy saturn again and average 5.000k satoshi is will be mine

Every planet will triple your investment (its price) in 30 days. Plus possible income from referrals. Minus withdrawal/deposit fees. Assuming, CWM is still around in 30 days with no significant changes in rules  Roll Eyes
Oh, and in 10 days you can get your money back.

So, invest only the sum you could afford to lose. I doubt there is a better advice.

jimmy55

Activity: 150

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 08:00:07 PM

hello everyone

hourly 10k
daily 252k
and monthly 7.560k

Every planet will triple your investment (its price) in 30 days. Plus possible income from referrals. Minus withdrawal/deposit fees. Assuming, CWM is still around in 30 days with no significant changes in rules  Roll Eyes

So, invest only the sum you could afford to lose. I doubt there is a better advice.

Well, you have to hope and pray that the site will continue to pay, and that admin doesn't change rules AGAIN. Don't forget those aspects of your plan...

FOR SALE (cheap)
whisperit

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 08:07:58 PM

Well, you have to hope and pray that the site will continue to pay, and that admin doesn't change rules AGAIN. Don't forget those aspects of your plan...
Yes, exactly.
I kinda forced myself to believe in this  Cheesy but the Admin keeps ignoring my questions or remarks, so I'm ready for the worst.

With today's change in rules (I'm all for it btw, no more 50000 satoshi payment proofs, yay), do they really care about the ability to pay? or do they just want to get maximum from users before disappearing completely? that's the question....

Ravenaige

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 08:16:57 PM

thanks all for the advices

i will write results about my payment and earnings

btw i saw a transfer fee that 100k satoshi for 50k satoshi

so if i withdraw to 1kk satoshi that transfer fee is 50k or more?
Coiner_

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 08:20:45 PM

My point is simple...

the objective of admin is to keep the user active on this site...

let me tell you about myself ...and how I behave... I visit that site regularly which Pays regularly ... there are site which pay around 10,000 satoshis a week , I stick to them ...there are sites that pay 20,000 satoshis a week I stick to them , there are site which pay min 30,000 like freebit... even the claim rate is low...but they pay ..on time ..everytime... I stick to them...
then there are sites...which say they will pay ..once I reach say 100,000  but don't pay you every time... maybe once a month ... I loose interest in them... even though they may be paying around 30,000 satoshis a day...
Now this site  when I joined it , clearly said , it won't force Users to buy anything... now they are showing me the term  that they have the right to change the terms of use... true... agree... but its not fair...

if your objective is to keep the user at your site...then Pay him... if you cannot afford 100,000 they pay 50,000 or even 30,000 or impose a reasonable condition .. with incentives...
for example again freebitco... they pay in 30,000 but if you keep it there they pay interest / day .. even a 4 satoshis interest keeps the user happy ...and user can cash out anytime .. provided hey pays the fee... and fee is pretty high.. so user waits ...and keeps collecting ... for example ... I keep collecting  upto  60,000 then cash out  30,000 of it.. and leave 30,000 with them..for a mere 4 satoshi / day interest... reason..TRUST ...because they have not changed their terms of use.. and PAY on time.

I suggested earlier ..if you want to keep the user sticked to your site... PAY him.. if a sites pays me  100,000 satoshis on maturation  every time...why would I leave  it...? or merely come once and claim once or twice  the 100,000 and then leave him... no sir I will keep coming... and keep collecting as many times 100,000 as I can... thats the psycology ...

if you still think people come only for once or twice...and you want to really Sell them something...then sell something cheaper... like introduce a new cheap planet say moon ...for  200,000 satoshis .. that would be reasonable and fair... not 500,000 thingum...and even after that...with such change in terms.. creates low credibility ... even though  i agree you have the right to do so.. I will be careful ... if they can change the terms after 100,000 satoshis they can change again after 500,000 ...and if they do... then What..?  seems no gaurantees...
sorry for the long post ... hope they get the point...

Totally understand the site  is very much about trust.  In the end though they have to make the site work or people get nothing.  The difference here is you're not just deciding not to use the site anymore, you're actively trying to make others not use the site even though the change seems to make sense.  As I said maybe its not fair, but if it is the change that needs to be made to keep the faucet running then having some option is better than no options.

Constantly repeating "it makes sense" is not evidence that it makes sense. Putting out convoluted word salads doesn't help either.
whisperit

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 08:20:45 PM

thanks all for the advices

i will write results about my payment and earnings

btw i saw a transfer fee that 100k satoshi for 50k satoshi

so if i withdraw to 1kk satoshi that transfer fee is 50k or more?
Good luck Smiley I'll eventually post my gain/loss statement too

The fee is always 50k, 100k is just the minimum for withdrawal

sibnia

Activity: 602
Merit: 322

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 08:26:09 PM

Account 2ab5d4c7
PROJECT PAYING !!!
ROI: 0.145 BTC = 145 %

WITHDRAW - CLAIMWITH:
Transaction: 7242d3e64cc8544c98bf42a1db91ff57b57b043ac521db6511b00fbb8ec5531c
Amount: 0.02 BTC = 47.52 USD - INSTANT
Withdraw to: 15YvXMLaERmujZF8GgjXMvbWV5Jqwo7B2C
Date: 2017-07-10 20:23:09

TOTAL DEPOSIT: 0.1 BTC = 253.30 USD [CLAIMWITH]
Coiner_

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 08:29:27 PM

I have nothing invested and nothing to lose.  The change makes perfect sense to me.  No it probably isn't fair that it was changed after people already invested time, but if the program is going to last then it seems like an obvious change.  This is free money with no effort other than to log in and click once.  Where in the world do get returns like this with no effort at all?  NOWHERE.  Maybe it is a scam, but nowhere did I suggest that you should invest any money.  All I said was it makes sense that there are restrictions on free accounts.

We have no idea how much money is made on the ad revenue or anything else so there is no way to know if the program is at all solvent.  Anyone thinking that this is anything other than a BIG FAT risk is asking to lose their money.  If you never deposit a coin then you have nothing to lose except the time it took to click your claim button several times a day.  You can still get your free money you just need to click to buy Mars and claim for 10 more days like you were already planning on doing.  In fact it is even easier because you only have to visit once every 8 hours instead of 2.5 hours.  If the site dies in the next 10 days then you still haven't lost anything more than you originally put into it.

Free money is still free money.  If it goes away you didn't lose anything but the hope that you were going to get free money.

Right, just the 18 days spent clicking 9x (?) a day to reach 500K satoshis while fighting ads and numerous redirecting popups only to lose it on a planet that limits your claiming to 3x a day and will take 10 more days of clicking and redirecting popups just to get back that amount.

Or you deposit 500K satoshis from your wallet immediately to buy Mars hoping you can evade the 18 days of Earth clicking and start your 10 days in earnest only to receive the lovely "You can only withdraw with planet Mercury" message.

Edit: And oh, did I mention that you're essentially paying CWM?  Roll Eyes

Where do you get that planets are LIMITED to 3x claim per day?

Where did I say "planets" are limited to 3x claims per day?

You can claim as many times as you want, but only HAVE to claim 3x a day to get your maximum payout.  As opposed to 9.6x per day for Earth.

How many times can I claim Earth's max payout in a day? How many times can I claim Mars's max payout in a day?
Jaerin

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 08:55:34 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2017, 09:17:32 PM by Jaerin

Edit: And oh, did I mention that you're essentially paying CWM?  Roll Eyes

Where do you get that planets are LIMITED to 3x claim per day?

Where did I say "planets" are limited to 3x claims per day?

Right there.

How many times can I claim Earth's max payout in a day? How many times can I claim Mars's max payout in a day?

The maximum payout of ANY planet is limited by the storage capacity and the rate that it pays you coins per minute.  You can claim your current earnings every 5 minutes if you want too.  It doesn't matter if you wait until your storage is full or not.

Earth = 3,000
3000 is the maximum you can store before earnings stop.  At 20/min that means you have to claim every 150 minutes or you start losing earnings and can make a maximum of 28800 per day.  
20Sat * 60 minutes * 24 hours = 28800 divide that by 3000 and you get 9.6 claims you HAVE to do to get your 28800 each day or you lose out on earnings.

Mars = 17,000
17000 is the maximum you can store before earnings stop.  At 35/min that means you have to claim every 485 minutes or 8.09 hours and can make a maximum of 50400 per day.  
35Sat * 60 minutes * 24 hours = 50400 divide that by 17000 and you get 3 claims you HAVE to do to get your 50400.

The fact that you don't have to claim every 150 minutes is convenience not a limitation.  You are still earning 3 times the investment to buy the planet if you claim every 8 hours.  As I said you can claim every 5 minutes if you want too, but it is just resetting the time until you start losing earnings back to 8 hours.  This is true of all the planets that you can purchase.  The maximum storage goes up to 8 hours worth of earnings and provided you claim every 8 hours you will receive 3x your investment back.

Not sure why you call proper english word salad when it is pretty clear and concise.  Whereas you seem to really like to use ellipses between your sentences and looks far more convoluted that anything I've written.  Guess if you can't beat the argument then attack the man.
seriywolk777

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 09:05:58 PM

Latest withdrawals
07-09-2017   
250,000 satoshi
https://blockchain.info/tx/6c5d34b59ceda2cb5605495bdb65791988e6366c00703a5475a79a1a3eb9b855
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: