Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:50:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Support on the forum?  (Read 285 times)
TimBain (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 04:44:47 PM

Hi, this is a new account I've had to create to post because I can't log in to my other one.
Recover password either tells me that the user doesn't exist (timmmers is listed in members and has been for some time), or I simply don't get a recovery email at all.

How do I get my old account pass back or reset it, there's no support visible on the forum?

Cheers for any help 👍🏻

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TeamSnapshot

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 05:11:16 PM

This may seem to be an obvious question, but considering it says the user doesn't exist are you sure you are entering your old username in correctly?
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 05:42:51 PM

or I simply don't get a recovery email at all.

check spam folder, this is problem that is so often happen
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 06:29:12 PM

Hi, this is a new account I've had to create to post because I can't log in to my other one.
Recover password either tells me that the user doesn't exist (timmmers is listed in members and has been for some time), or I simply don't get a recovery email at all.

How do I get my old account pass back or reset it, there's no support visible on the forum?

Cheers for any help 👍🏻

If your issue isn't resolved by what others have suggested here, you should create a thread in the Meta board of this forum. Clearly state your problem, any attempts you've made to resolve it on your own, and any screenshots you may have.

This is where the Moderators and Administrators will respond to help if they can.

Good luck to you.
TimBain (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 11:00:34 PM

This may seem to be an obvious question, but considering it says the user doesn't exist are you sure you are entering your old username in correctly?

Yeah, that's what's so annoying, it's listed with all previous posts I made, just the pass reset says it doesn't exist.
TimBain (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 11:15:04 PM

Cheers for any help 👍🏻

If your issue isn't resolved by what others have suggested here, you should create a thread in the Meta board of this forum. Clearly state your problem, any attempts you've made to resolve it on your own, and any screenshots you may have.

This is where the Moderators and Administrators will respond to help if they can.

Good luck to you.

Excellent, thanks 👍🏻
I'll give that a shot, I'd never have known that
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: