Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:48:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: one piece is the best anime ever......  (Read 3992 times)
zymoticmosis

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:08:17 PM

One piece has to be the only anime where I actually like ALL of the main characters. They are all so different and unique and yet I love them all. The fights are brilliant and it's the only anime which I can stand to watch in English subbed. There's nothing quite like it and it really touches your heart. Every character has been through so much and you're there through it all. Luffy is always so funny and he's not too strong like some of the other main characters in other animes. Its like one punch and the fight is over. But he does have his cool moments where he sweeps away his opponents from time to time. Even though the anime is long there isn't a single part of it in which I got bored watching it, like Bleach and the bounts. (you know what I'm talking about because most people stopped watching bleach at this point) If you haven't seen One Piece than please do your self a favor and start watching it. You will forever be in love with the Straw Hat Crew.
lester04

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:44:31 PM

Yes one piece could be the greatest anime of all time cause one piece is the one of the anime that have many episodes and reached 800 plus episodes this is might happen if the anime have a good story and many fans keep watching.
bountyhunt_29

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:05:26 PM

I would agree. One piece and it's main character Monkey D. Luffy is superb! Really good animation and writer.
acreed

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:12:56 PM

I watching many anime and reading many manga, but still one piece on my top list

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
crunkjuice16

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:30:28 PM

For me from now on one piece is one of the best of my
Favorite anime and also of the crew of straw hat pirates
There are so very epic and quite skill each other, world government they didn't know how much stonger they are.
kudryas

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:55:54 PM

I don't get the hype over this "One piece". What's so special about it? Meh.
Aserg1

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:24:56 PM

Never, death note is better
alex lionel

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:57:58 AM

Yes, One Piece is my favorite anime. What can I say, there's a reason One Piece has gone 600 episodes without being cancelled like Fairy Tail. One Piece is the most interesting and unique anime I've ever seen, and it has the best plot of all the animes I've seen as well. I wanna give props to the creator because he definitely made one of the greatest if not the greatest anime of all time. - LeavesFromTheVine
unesse

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:23:51 AM

This anime should be only behind dragon ball Z. Dragon Ball z is number because it changed the way anime should be and opened the doors to One Piece itself. One Piece on the other hand took over from Dragon Ball Z and removed all the negatives of DBZ. There is no other anime that has a better story line, character development, story pregression logical progression and no inconsistencies in the story. Anybody who rate OP behind Naruto certainly has not seen OP in its entirety, yes it starts slow but damn it gets better and better, the most amazing thing about it is that the best is yet to come. Unlike anime that starts hot but fade as the author has ran out ideas trying to prolong the story resulting in diminished quality.
kudryas

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:33:29 PM

Never, death note is better

Yeah, Death Note far better.
It's my favorite Japanese show. The live action movies are vary bad but the anime is awesome. I watched it 3times already and still doesn't bother me that the show is made in 4:3 format.
zymoticmosis

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:22:54 PM

This show should be #1 because it's amazing! What I really like about it is each character has their own characteristics if that makes any sense. Like mostly all of them are unique in their own way. Like Luffy being the careless captain who does whatever he wants without thinking ahead; not to mention his unrelenting confindence in everything he does. And how he's stays true to his goals, morals, and friends. And then there's Zoro who is forever getting lost, but he's so serious sometimes. And Nami who is the brains in the group who steals stuff (cat burgular). And Usopp the lying coward. I mean, the way you can just easily identify the characters amazes me! Its hard not to like any of them! OH and don't even GET me started on the storyline!...
Subchanallah

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:10:53 PM

one piece is best anime
new stories are always beginning to emerge  Grin
Thirdy0702

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:53:07 PM

yeah it's true one piece is very unique story  Smiley
Lesterus

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:34:07 PM

Yes it is.
lester04

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:14:21 PM

Probably yes and only ONEPIECE  is an anime that have many episodes.
betnuci

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:19:57 PM

It's all about taste, but I think this anime appeals to the majority of people because of the quantity of characters and their development, also the story is really touching and thrilling, with a lot of epic moments.
gandhia

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:46:35 AM

One Piece has captured my imagination completely. The way that the characters support and trust each other is inspiring. Also, the epic fights that go on are just to die for, not to mention the music with the episodes that just gets my heart pounding from all the excitement. Ever since I was little I have dreamed about different superpowers, but this just replaced my ideas with new ones. Thinking about different Devil Fruit powers and how they could be used just blew my mind. Plus the fact that this anime/manga has been going for so long, and never getting boring or straying from the main goal, is amazing in and of itself. This anime/manga will always be my #1.
tapercha

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:07:20 PM

I'm not going to go in on One Piece like I did other anime on the list. Just know that it's deserving of this number 2 spot. If you want to laugh, cry, root for the main cast, watch awesome fight science, invest in this anime. You will not be disappointed. The adventure is amazing and you grow as well as the characters. I personally invest 11 years of my life to one piece and plan to invest 11 more. I grew up with luffy and company and it almost feels like I'm part of the crew. I cried more for Ace than my own dead family members. When the crew is winning you feel a sense of pride. That's what good writing does. However I will point out, don't watch the anime, just read the manga. The anime gives you a whopping 13 minutes of importance 7 minutes of recap and intro, and about 3 minutes of outro and precap. I only watch when I know it's about to go down. Other than that One Piece is perfection
eleclair

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:16:32 PM

Most people pass this anime over for it's intimidating amount of episodes, and it's over-the-top art style, and I was like that too. Then, one day, I decided to give it a chance, and it was one of the best decisions I have made in recent history. No anime or manga I have ever experienced had ever really captured and fully explored the adventure genre. Most anime have their plots focused on a short goal that doesn't require much of a journey, rather than having an adventure centered plot. One Piece truly pulls this off, with one of the greatest anime of all time. The only flaws present are slow pacing, filler, and a bit of plot armor, far fewer than many other series that I have seen.
zap2per

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:25:38 PM

Never watched that anime but Full metal alchemist is my favorite. Maybe I'll give it a try and come back later to give my thoughts on the subject as I see many of you like it a lot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: