Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:18:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: one piece is the best anime ever......  (Read 3992 times)
calabrianexceeded

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:41:12 PM

I'm an anime fan let alone one piece I like very much and I never miss to watch it. every week this anime appears and now has reached hundreds of episodes.
I really like luffy and I do not like the big mom he is very scary
crunkjuice16

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:31:40 AM

I'm a anime lover one piece is one of my favorite anime
Too many twist can catch your attention to predict the stories.
PotassiumAlum

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:39:25 AM

Shinsekai Yori (From the New World) is the best anime in my opinion
cicakpacakpalakcicak

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:40:51 PM

I agree, because this anime has a very interesting story aluc and not many paths that lever past one character.
YEENKI

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:41:39 PM

for me is so boring.i am not recommend
busabos

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:44:51 PM

I agree to it. One piece is a combination of all, comedy action and drama some thrilling too. This a story that you want to watch over and over again. Straw hut is the best.
azulchzwang

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:18:19 AM

As far back I can remember One Piece has been the bane of my sanity. It has corrupted many a youngin to dream big and stretch their arms to places they clearly could never reach and to this day I cannot think of an anime nearly as obnoxious nor as memorable and loveable as This series. In NO crowd of anime (or otherwise) nerds will you EVER walk into where the title "one piece" was not known in some form or another. And for those Naruto-fast fans, bear in mind this series was around long before that one. I feel only DBZ has the power to override this opinion but no other.
chopperchopper

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:40:23 PM

100% true. ONE PIECE depicts lots of environmental, societal, and political issues in our real world. I consider this anime as an image of the world. This kind of artwork must watch by each and every person as it involves loyalty in a promise. It also tell us about our dream, which if you stop dreaming you lose. The world has a vast ocean, anything will happen in every place on earth.

One thing I’ve loved about this anime is how it teaches me about friendship and my family. Thus, luffy said... “Being lonely is more painful than getting hurt”
Sakena90

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:42:28 PM

Whether it is anime or not i really liked alchemist more than even one piece really
namira4321

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:12:41 PM

yes I really agree that one pice is the coolest anime. I like it very much
Glemiv

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:12:16 PM

Yes one of the best but theres a lot more just still waiting for luffy to beat kaido and do you think jinbei will be in the straw hat and cesar too cause oda reveald that one of the crew was an enemy
rprimism

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:29:37 PM

I've watched many popular animes through out my child hood life, most notably Dragon Ball Z, which will stay forever number 1 in my heart. But a couple of months ago, I discovered One Piece. Being in my early 20s, this show did not disappoint one bit. I've been hooked since discovering the show and it's pretty surprising how much I've grown on the characters and the connection I have formed with them. There's been a couple of moments where tears have fallen when I watched the different character introductions and to be honest, I don't cry. One Piece is simply amazing, astounding, a must see anime.
SweetBabyJesus

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:07:38 PM

very good and long anime u need a lot of time to watch it xD
delemose

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:00:28 PM

One piece is such a good anime, people who doesn't like one piece are probably just assuming what the anime is all about. I used to like Naruto so much that when I caught up with all episodes of Naruto and Shippuden (ongoing) I got depressed because there's nothing for me to watch, I just have to wait for the episodes. But I think to myself "should I watch one piece? " So after that I was like, "no it's too boring, and the animation is garbage." But after I watched some scenes of one piece from YouTube, I got a bit interested. Then weeks later I was like "screw it I'm a watching one piece" and at the first episode the first scene of the story of gold roger being executed and he said go find "one piece" and it encouraged peolpe to be pirates and one of them was luffy. I got hooked at the first episode the sense of adventure, it just pumped me up, and after that I mostly kept on marathoning one piece...until I caught up (anime one piece is genius)
onereous

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:16:58 PM

One piece is a legendary and the best anime ever! I can't believe that it picked number 2 here it deserves to be #1 that's for sure! It has an unique story and about true friendship and following your dreams. I learned from this amazing anime that I should never give up on my dreams and that I should fight for it and what true friendship means. This anime is awesome hilarious and touching. It brings me a lot of laughing from the funny parts and tears from the touching moments like from all the great characters their background. One Piece Is Epic! I can only recommend it.
Bitcoin.beast

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:34:26 PM

One piece is a legendary and the best anime ever! I can't believe that it picked number 2 here it deserves to be #1 that's for sure! It has an unique story and about true friendship and following your dreams. I learned from this amazing anime that I should never give up on my dreams and that I should fight for it and what true friendship means. This anime is awesome hilarious and touching. It brings me a lot of laughing from the funny parts and tears from the touching moments like from all the great characters their background. One Piece Is Epic! I can only recommend it.

Indeed! One piece all the way.

The part of having warlords and emperors of the sea with a bunch of small pirate crews makes the thing awsome with addition marines. It becomes a very good police and theif story.
orange_marmalade

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:00:06 PM

Yes! I believe it is the best anime EVER!!! The story line and the characters, all are amazing.
Fathurrahman27

Activity: 350
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 03:10:18 PM

I agree with this, this anime showing the epic battle. The plot is unpredictable, and many strong characters are still kept secret until now.

NOIZ
- A decentralized cognitive ad network -  (https://noizchain.com/)
UconBit

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:08:49 PM

No. Violet Evergarden is the BEST.
orange_marmalade

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:15:23 AM

There is a lot of good anime out there but I really need to get started on this one. Am I too late if I start one piece now?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: