Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:57:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GigaWatt ICO — The Best Home For Your Mining? Democratized Access To Mining  (Read 1061 times)
CrowdConscious (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 08:18:52 PM

Went ahead and wrote up a review on the GigaWatt (WTT) ICO - looks like a pretty secure and great way to approach creating more stability around the blockchain ecosystem. As much as I love the fact that cryptos move away from institutions and businesses, I also like the fact that this can help create a more stable network for all of us in case something changes with computing power and whatnot - an organization like this seems to have the ability and resources to make pivots when needed in this rapidly changing field. Thank you in advance!

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@crowdedmind/gigawatt-ico-the-best-home-for-your-mining-democratized-access-to-mining

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ekin4

Activity: 663
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 09:43:38 PM

I'm sorry but you wasted your time. Giga watt is a scam project. Don't invest and support this type of scam projects.
badkoreanguy

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 04:04:18 AM

I'm sorry but you wasted your time. Giga watt is a scam project. Don't invest and support this type of scam projects.

Do you have any of specific proof?

lissics

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 04:22:15 AM

It is not a scam. Project is on its way with clear roadmap and good team.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 07:01:34 AM

He was an such example spammer that doesn't give a solid proof and try to said that the gigawatt just another scam project. But the idea looks difficult to be implemented. We know that the best way to do a research. It must be done by the mining owner.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
itsik78

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 02:41:50 PM

What's the point of releasing an ICO for a company that has nothing to do with tokens?
anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 05:33:14 PM

He was an such example spammer that doesn't give a solid proof and try to said that the gigawatt just another scam project. But the idea looks difficult to be implemented. We know that the best way to do a research. It must be done by the mining owner.
Surely looks difficult to implement. But even if this it is implemented somehow, i don't think the you can earn more than a few cents per day by leasing your tokens. I was using one such pooled mining rigs, and returns were pathetic to say the least.
ekin4

Activity: 663
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 09:00:29 PM

What are you talking about spammer? You are such example of a spammer here. Giga Watt is another mining scam. You don't even need to be old here to know that mining is not profitable per company wise. They are running a ponzi scheme and anybody who invest this shit deserve to be scammed.
Mr Frog

Activity: 168

Bitcoin is the King

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 09:33:19 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2017, 10:22:15 PM by Mr Frog

What are you talking about spammer? You are such example of a spammer here. Giga Watt is another mining scam. You don't even need to be old here to know that mining is not profitable per company wise. They are running a ponzi scheme and anybody who invest this shit deserve to be scammed.

What are you talking about ? Mining is not profitable per company wise ? lol & Why ?

No company did it before them. They are the first company offering it that way that I know of. They just host your equipment. and the tokens gives the right to get cheap electricity. Why would it be a scam ? Where is the scam ?

Even if I am new I know It's not because you are old on the forum that you know everything and we have to believe you. I read so many non sense post from ppl who have been here for a while.

I did not post this message, The Russians did it !
rdnkjdi
Legendary

Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 09:42:22 PM

How does selling tokens that are abstract from the actual mining service any more efficient than mining contracts?
Mr Frog

Bitcoin is the King

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 09:50:02 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2017, 11:21:46 AM by Mr Frog

How does selling tokens that are abstract from the actual mining service any more efficient than mining contracts?

Because they are not.
They are used to built pods who will be receiving your miner. Or the miner you will rent the tokens to.
You can sell them after mining with your equipment for 2 years for example. How does that work with cloud mining actual contracts lol ?
You can even sale the miner equipment you own after some times... again, cloud mining ?

This is not cloud mining. But real mining. Tokens gives you right to use electricity at a very very low cost.

Mr Frog

Bitcoin is the King

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 09:29:49 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2017, 11:31:55 AM by Mr Frog

There is one thing I am quite sure is that some miners doesn't want you to mine. Because more miners less profit for them. So they will tell you how hard it is. And that it is not profitable.
That you should not invest in mining because you will loose money at the end.

IT'S ALL FALSE.

if it was true well NOBODY would be mining. NOBODY would be buying equipment from Bitmain or others... but the problem is that they are all out of stock and you need to order 2 months in advance to get them... really !?

Something doesn't match here... !!? Is everybody gone mad buying stuff to loose money ?
NO

Mining still profitable if you are doing it the right way.
Electricity cost still the biggest problem to stay in profit and for sure it is impossible to get some profit mining BTC in most countries.

But there is plenty other coins to mine.

At this point the only thing who can change is a Market crash with very slow recovery.
Then it wouldn't be sustainable, but also maybe no more BTC then, if there is nobody to mine it at big lost ?

We just need to be aware that market crash happened before and can happen in the future. And that you can loose money investing in mining. Fact. But you can also make money. Also fact.

Mr Frog

Bitcoin is the King

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 05:35:20 PM

GigaWatt Mining Tour
By Crypto Clover

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Juv8qMdN5Y

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: