Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:19:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: should i buy or sell today  (Read 13797 times)
stolendata

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:02:27 PM

I am struggling making money with bitcoin trading, what is today's outcome?
Trading involves risk. A trader should have enough knowledge on everything related with the thing he/she is trading. Whether to buy or sell, the risk will be the same in trading. Well, you may earn profir on different ways other than trading. I think investing is less risky and the profit is also good. You'll just hold your Bitcoin for a long period of time and sell it when the right time come.
Investing in bitcoins and holding it for a long term is the best way to make profits by doing almost nothing and you can sell it when its giving you good profits and making profits from trading will never be easy especially if you don't have knowledge and skills so if you are not confident then better to avoid trading and simply hold bitcoin for future.
i think it is still the best option to buy and hold bitcoin, because still the investors are confident about bitcoin investment that they will get a good profit from it. i am sure that bitcoin price will continue increasing because bitcoin price has good potential to increase, and therefore i myself investing my money in bitcoin and even trying to manage to buy more and more bitcoins.
ssuchy

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:05:26 PM

Trading involves risk. A trader should have enough knowledge on everything related with the thing he/she is trading. Whether to buy or sell, the risk will be the same in trading. Well, you may earn profir on different ways other than trading. I think investing is less risky and the profit is also good. You'll just hold your Bitcoin for a long period of time and sell it when the right time come.
Investing in bitcoins and holding it for a long term is the best way to make profits by doing almost nothing and you can sell it when its giving you good profits and making profits from trading will never be easy especially if you don't have knowledge and skills so if you are not confident then better to avoid trading and simply hold bitcoin for future.
i think it is still the best option to buy and hold bitcoin, because still the investors are confident about bitcoin investment that they will get a good profit from it. i am sure that bitcoin price will continue increasing because bitcoin price has good potential to increase, and therefore i myself investing my money in bitcoin and even trying to manage to buy more and more bitcoins.
It seems to me that the roof and investment are very different from each other, although they have some similar points. The point is that you can control the trade somehow, unlike investments. If Trawling is an active income, then the investment is passive, and do not give full intervention to this business.
sam53

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:09:12 PM

It seems to me that the roof and investment are very different from each other, although they have some similar points. The point is that you can control the trade somehow, unlike investments. If Trawling is an active income, then the investment is passive, and do not give full intervention to this business.
Investment to buy some cryptocurrencies does not mean is passive income. Maybe, you also know after buy some altcoins or Bitcoin, you need follow the price of it for take good profit, if you do not follow it, you will have some lose when trading.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:13:11 PM

Correct.Now the value of bitcoin is only around 4200$.Which you not even expected at any time from now.Its the best time to brought bulk amount of bitcoin. Because once the price again reaches the value of 4500$.It will not reduced less than that.Use this time to brought bitcoin not to sell bitcoin.
stolendata

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:41:54 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2017, 01:14:20 AM by stolendata

i think it is still the best option to buy and hold bitcoin, because still the investors are confident about bitcoin investment that they will get a good profit from it. i am sure that bitcoin price will continue increasing because bitcoin price has good potential to increase, and therefore i myself investing my money in bitcoin and even trying to manage to buy more and more bitcoins. i think

Correct.Now the value of bitcoin is only around 4200$.Which you not even expected at any time from now.Its the best time to brought bulk amount of bitcoin. Because once the price again reaches the value of 4500$.It will not reduced less than that.Use this time to brought bitcoin not to sell bitcoin.
i think that 4200$ is a low price for bitcoin and there are more chances that its price will increase therefore i think you should try to buy right now so as to get some good profit. i think in present time bitcoin is really giving us a good opportunity to invest money in bitcoin and make our position more stronger. 
ewonardo

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:06:11 PM

Increasing amount investment in bitcoin for now is a good strategy as there is little retrace in market. Because we all certainly believe in bitcoin value  that continues to be valuable over time. A longterm investor certainly continue to hoard bitcoin until it's really fantastic value.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:26:14 PM

bitcoin prices are currently stable at a price of $ 4000, the decision to buy or sell is yours. but, I suggest to hold it. well, it is customary that bitcoin prices will always go up at the end of the year, so it could be priced above $ 5000.
stolendata

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:00:57 PM

bitcoin prices are currently stable at a price of $ 4000, the decision to buy or sell is yours. but, I suggest to hold it. well, it is customary that bitcoin prices will always go up at the end of the year, so it could be priced above $ 5000.
yes that is right and everyone has their own thinking about it, and my personal view is that we should wait for some time because bitcoin price is  currently trading in a very very reasonable price and there are more chances that its price will increase therefore i will surely suggest that we should buy bitcoin right now and should not waste the time and opportunity.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:50:27 PM

yes that is right and everyone has their own thinking about it, and my personal view is that we should wait for some time because bitcoin price is  currently trading in a very very reasonable price and there are more chances that its price will increase therefore i will surely suggest that we should buy bitcoin right now and should not waste the time and opportunity.
The fact is that there are today to expect suitable prices and hope that Bitcoin will fall again, then you practically will not be able to hear anything. I see on schedule several without, Bitcoin begins to raise its status. So you need to buy now or already wait for the next fluctuation.
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:55:27 PM

Waw are you serious?
If at the end of the year the bitcoin price will rise to above $5000 I will keep my bitcoin and will not sell it, yes I will not sell bitcoin now because the bitcoin price is low.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:30:31 PM

Waw are you serious?
If at the end of the year the bitcoin price will rise to above $5000 I will keep my bitcoin and will not sell it, yes I will not sell bitcoin now because the bitcoin price is low.

It's a speculation so it's not making sense if you asked him if he is serious or not. Plus the fact that hitting $5,000 is a close target then we can really speculate that price will rise above $5,000 even today as we speak. There is chances anytime.

Also just to be clear, just because price is playing around $4,000 it doesn't mean it was stable. Bitcoin price never got stable since it was put on trades.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:18:48 AM

Today was very good day to buy I thought. I love to buy when bears are owners in the market.
If that is what you think then you have a great opportunity, bitcoin is going down and it seems it is not going to stop for some time, I do not think we are going to go below 2500 but it may happen so if you had money to invest in bitcoin a few days ago I hope you still have some money lying around to buy for even cheaper prices.
lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:04:48 AM

This is completely personal opinion and not a suggestion. Looking at current status, crypto rate is free-falling with great low and greater low being achieved every now and then. At this stage, moving bitcoin to somewhat less volatile currency is advantageous. Once market is stable move back to the bitcoin. 
Other way is to do kind of micro trades with other more volatile cryptos.
Cocobrayy

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:55:44 AM

Today was very good day to buy I thought. I love to buy when bears are owners in the market.
If that is what you think then you have a great opportunity, bitcoin is going down and it seems it is not going to stop for some time, I do not think we are going to go below 2500 but it may happen so if you had money to invest in bitcoin a few days ago I hope you still have some money lying around to buy for even cheaper prices.
Many say that the current bitcoin price is a momentary dump. if you look at the current conditions there will be many people who will experience panic. we all believe if bitcoin prices can rise much higher in the future, but the current panic has worsened the situation. I was forced to sell bitcoin, I had to avoid bigger losses. but if you have a lot of money, this is the right time to buy as much bitcoin as possible.
The_Dark_Knight

Merit: 502

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:07:08 AM

It is not as easy as you think, while investing in bitcoin is the easiest of all options once you decide to invest in other coins as most people do in the forum, then you cannot simply buy a coin and be done with it, you need to research every coin carefully, wait for the right time to buy and then decide for how long you are going to hold.
ihsanskanzaone

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:38:03 AM

I think today you have to buy because bitcoin prices are not too high but if prices have
started to rocket back immediately to sell or exchange money to earn money before the
price of bitcoin plummeted back
twicezeroiszero

Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:14:18 AM

It is not as easy as you think, while investing in bitcoin is the easiest of all options once you decide to invest in other coins as most people do in the forum, then you cannot simply buy a coin and be done with it, you need to research every coin carefully, wait for the right time to buy and then decide for how long you are going to hold.
Create a plan, then you prepare some strategies with any situation can happen, it will better than invest without calculate.
As me, I usually spend much time to analysic the altcoin I want to invest, although I will need spend 1-2 days or more, but it helps me know what my doing.

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:00:02 AM

And you should learn how to determine which coin can be hold for short term and long term.
In this way we can prevent from losing our money.
So before take an action, better to analyze the movement of each coin in the market.
On the end of the day, our aim is to get profit, not to lose money.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
noninum

Activity: 505

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:15:30 PM

Be patient little bit isn't a thing that harms me guess. Anyway, bitcoin now starting to show a very good direction. Do not we invest in bitcoin for long term. So, we do not need to worry if we currently experience a little minus on our investment portfolio.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
bleachX

Activity: 407

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:43:01 PM

I think we don't need to panic with attenuation that happened. Buying more is good idea. Bitcoin we can use to achieve a brief profit on market, or we keep in wallet and consider it as a future savings.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆