Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:39:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: should i buy or sell today  (Read 13797 times)
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:32:25 PM

I am struggling making money with bitcoin trading, what is today's outcome?

For now, the bitcoin price is kinda high and i guess that it is not good idea for you to buy bitcoins. And it is better for you to keep your bitcoins and wait for the price to drop below $2300 so you can buy some bitcoins. But don't forget that it is a good idea to invest.

Investing in bitcoins is always good but we cannot afford to buy them when price is higher and we should wait for the right time when price goes lower and I think right now its not a smart idea to buy bitcoins as price is really high at a moment.
It's not the right time to buy bitcoin as the price is few hundred dollars away from the ath. This will surely increase as there is not much negative impact felt over bitcoin by the splitting. In recent days once users got the chance to buy low when the price went low down to $2000.

Yes that was the best time to buy bitcoins and now price has gone higher so if you have bought at lower price then you can sell a small portion of it if you want to enjoy some profits or else you can simply keep them safe in wallet and wait for price to go more higher in future.
Due to high demand of bitcoin in the market their price is too high, so I think that is not the right time to buy bitcoin. Maybe just wait for a while until bitcoin value decrease. Because if you buy now there's a possibility that you earn lost instead of profit.
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:35:41 PM

Bitcoin can be said to be a long-term victory.
Therefore you should be patient in finding profit through bitcoin.
This is very real and has been proven

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
BunnyShibe

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:59:53 PM

For now, the bitcoin price is kinda high and i guess that it is not good idea for you to buy bitcoins. And it is better for you to keep your bitcoins and wait for the price to drop below $2300 so you can buy some bitcoins. But don't forget that it is a good idea to invest.

Investing in bitcoins is always good but we cannot afford to buy them when price is higher and we should wait for the right time when price goes lower and I think right now its not a smart idea to buy bitcoins as price is really high at a moment.
It's not the right time to buy bitcoin as the price is few hundred dollars away from the ath. This will surely increase as there is not much negative impact felt over bitcoin by the splitting. In recent days once users got the chance to buy low when the price went low down to $2000.

Yes that was the best time to buy bitcoins and now price has gone higher so if you have bought at lower price then you can sell a small portion of it if you want to enjoy some profits or else you can simply keep them safe in wallet and wait for price to go more higher in future.
yes i think if you can manage to buy some more bitcoin then it is the best time to buy it in such a low price, because bitcoin price is still trading in a low price but very soon bitcoin price can boost and this time it will cross $4000 very easily, as people even expect that bitcoin price will also cross 5000$ at the end of this year.
hurain

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:06:44 PM

i think that even there is no need to sell small amount of bitcoin, because i am sure about the price of bitcoin that very soon it  will start increasing.
fancy_pants

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 11:11:00 PM

i think that even there is no need to sell small amount of bitcoin, because i am sure about the price of bitcoin that very soon it  will start increasing.

The price of bitcoins will rise in next few months but today price has started to go down slowly and it is low in compare to yesterday so may be tomorrow it may go even lower so either you can sell before it gets too low or else you can hold it for next few months.
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:12:24 PM

You must continue to buy bitcoin as long as its not yet 10,000$ dollars then hold if you believed 10k$ will achieve.
then sell it once it reaches the amount price that you like to sell it.

Yes I strongly believe that $10k is feasible for Bitcoin in the future with the way things are going.

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:26:19 PM

Bitcoin can be said to be a long-term victory.
Therefore you should be patient in finding profit through bitcoin.
This is very real and has been proven

Yess long term victory . Procrastination and not taking action asap will only make one buy BTC at an higher price

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:47:08 PM

I don't think that I will sell my bitcoins at this stage as I am expecting much higher price from this year so I will wait till it reaches there and meanwhile I will keep on buying bitcoins in small parts irrespective of the price as in the end I will be only in profits.

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
BunnyShibe

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:53:36 PM

I don't think that I will sell my bitcoins at this stage as I am expecting much higher price from this year so I will wait till it reaches there and meanwhile I will keep on buying bitcoins in small parts irrespective of the price as in the end I will be only in profits.
yes selling bitcion in current time is not a good idea, i think you should invest your here for a long time.
matthona

Bitcointalk.org

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:35:10 AM

yes selling bitcion in current time is not a good idea, i think you should invest your here for a long time.

That's correct and if you sell now no doubt you will make profits but if you wait for some more time then you will be making huge profits in compare to now so the best thing would be to hold your bitcoins and wait for the price to go even higher in next couple of months.

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█       ▄▄▄▄▄      █▌
  █▌       ▀▀███      ▐█
 ▐█        ▄█ ██       █▌
  █▌     ▄█▀          ▐█
  ▐█   ▄█▀            █▌
   ▀█▄█▀            ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRASH

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█    ██▄▄██▄▄██    █▌
  █▌    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▐█
 ▐█      ████████      █▌
  █▌     ████████     ▐█
  ▐█     ████████     █▌
   ▀█▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TOWER

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
     ▄█▀     ▄██▄     ▀█▄
    ▐█       ▀██▀       █▌
    █▌   ▄▄  ▄██▄  ▄▄   ▐█
   ▐█   ██████████████   █▌
    █▌   ▀▀  ▀██▀  ▀▀   ▐█
    ▐█       ▄██▄       █▌
     ▀█▄     ▀██▀     ▄█▀
       ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DOUBLE
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:05:13 AM

If we're talking about today the 2nd of august (somewhere 3rd) I'd be buying bitcoin if I have the capital to do so, also free bch, right? But if you need the money asap, then there's only one solution for that kind of a problem.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
cyclotronmajesty

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:39:27 AM

If we're talking about today the 2nd of august (somewhere 3rd) I'd be buying bitcoin if I have the capital to do so, also free bch, right? But if you need the money asap, then there's only one solution for that kind of a problem.

That's right people will sell only if they are in need of money or else they will hold their coins and wait for the price to go higher and I don't see any point in selling them now as it can give me best profits if I hold them for the future.

███  ███
    ███      ███
  ███          ███
███              ███

███              ███
  ███          ███
    ███      ███
      ███  ███

LANCECHAIN

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████
 █████▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:06:24 AM

Due to high demand of bitcoin in the market their price is too high, so I think that is not the right time to buy bitcoin. Maybe just wait for a while until bitcoin value decrease. Because if you buy now there's a possibility that you earn lost instead of profit.
I think you didn't study the bitcoin market cap because the price of bitcoin is very in good position and its shows that its price will not goes to again decreasing, and also there is no more chances to decrease its price because segwit issue is ended, and before segwit its has chances to its price goes to low but now it is impossible.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:09:24 AM

I think you didn't study the bitcoin market cap because the price of bitcoin is very in good position and its shows that its price will not goes to again decreasing, and also there is no more chances to decrease its price because segwit issue is ended, and before segwit its has chances to its price goes to low but now it is impossible.

I don't think that its impossible to price to fall down as anything is possible with bitcoins and if you compare the price of today to that of yesterday then you will see downfall in the price and may be it can go more low in next few days too.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:57:35 AM

If you are struggling to make money in trading then you need to go back to the drawing board, no one can really tell what is going to be the outcome of a particular day, but a talented trader will be able to predict with more accuracy what is going to happen than your average person.
talks_cheep
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:55:40 AM

It doesn't matter whether you buy or sell btc today. It's going to slide sideways for a long time, will remain around 2500-2900 for years to come. Just look at the market cap, $50 billion currently. It means, for the price to double, another $50 billion have to come from outside. It's a huge amount of money. No way the btc price will double any time soon. Your best bet is to buy when it's 2500 and sell when it's 2900, repeat, rinse and repeat again. You can thank me later.

duke944

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:17:36 AM

It doesn't matter whether you buy or sell btc today. It's going to slide sideways for a long time, will remain around 2500-2900 for years to come. Just look at the market cap, $50 billion currently. It means, for the price to double, another $50 billion have to come from outside. It's a huge amount of money. No way the btc price will double any time soon. Your best bet is to buy when it's 2500 and sell when it's 2900, repeat, rinse and repeat again. You can thank me later.

You are dreaming, a few years at 2ks. It will either go up big or crash down, bitcoin has NEVER gone sideways for a few years. Especially after a huge leg up following a long bear market. Look at the charts what you are saying is totally unpredented.
Following your advice may work a few times, until you buy at $2500 and the next day it's $1500 and going down hard after that.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:19:43 AM

If you are struggling to make money in trading then you need to go back to the drawing board, no one can really tell what is going to be the outcome of a particular day, but a talented trader will be able to predict with more accuracy what is going to happen than your average person.
All of us experience of struggling money and you were right we cannot predict the outcome. But for us to earn money we have to take a risks. And if you can observe bitcoin price is strong and if buying now you can hold for a long term investment and you may earn profit in the long run.
wallstone

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:28:47 AM

I think you should buy bitcoin now because the value is not yet that high then you must sell the bitcoin later because the value of bitcoin is still getting bigger and bigger. Also as it is being subscribed and exposed to people its value is getting higher so you must sell if the value is high enough.
Well, I agree that you should buy more bitcoin now because the price is not yet high then its an opportunity to buy more bitcoin. In addition to that, I think the best time to sell your bitcoin is when the price was rapidly goes up and because of that you could make and earn good profit.
Michhotdog

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:37:55 AM

I think you should buy bitcoin now because the value is not yet that high then you must sell the bitcoin later because the value of bitcoin is still getting bigger and bigger. Also as it is being subscribed and exposed to people its value is getting higher so you must sell if the value is high enough.
Well, I agree that you should buy more bitcoin now because the price is not yet high then its an opportunity to buy more bitcoin. In addition to that, I think the best time to sell your bitcoin is when the price was rapidly goes up and because of that you could make and earn good profit.

Now the price is high and some people have already sold bitcoin. But I do not know when they will now have a chance to buy bitcoin again at a price that is lower than the selling price.

▛ [ CENTRA ] Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
▙     FacebookSlackTwitterGithubMediumANN Thread     ▟
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: