Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:10:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Tomahawkcoin (TOM)  (Read 12819 times)
Tomahawkcoin (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

A True Token of Appreciation

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 10:31:13 PM

Hello,

What's the latest update on this coin?

We are working on getting the coin listed at Yobit, voting at Yobit would also help requesting the coin.

We tried Cryptopia, but since Waves had performed a Hard Fork on their coin, Cryptopia decided to remove all Waves based tokens from their platform without a detailed explanation. They returned the fees paid to them associated with the listing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tendermartin

Activity: 111

Cryptowhiz

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:36:18 AM

Hello,

We are working on getting the coin listed at Yobit, voting at Yobit would also help requesting the coin.

We tried Cryptopia, but since Waves had performed a Hard Fork on their coin, Cryptopia decided to remove all Waves based tokens from their platform without a detailed explanation. They returned the fees paid to them associated with the listing.

hello try mercatox.com then and nova exchange and coinexchange

████→→       ● Bitcoin/Ethereum Hybrid, Neoscript                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Enhanced Hash Rate Compensation, Smart Contracts, DAPPS                                 ✯   The NEW HTMLCOIN 2017 SPEC       ✯
████→→       ● Simple Payments Verirification, Account Abstraction Layer
Tomahawkcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 01:20:13 AM

Hello,

hello try mercatox.com then and nova exchange and coinexchange

Thank you, we'll look into it.

hashtobewild

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:29:44 AM

If your Slack account got deactivated and you're a non-spamming human please PM me you details and i'll re-activate your account.
Boseda

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:15:28 PM

Is this project a scam ? Dev is not active on this forum, and on facebook. Also, I have not received any bounty so far... Has anyone got latest news about this project?
jimmybob_007

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 09:16:39 PM

The project is dead. Sorry it didn't work out guys.

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:14:25 PM

http://coingape.com/sec-pulls-stings-on-icos-issues-investors-alerts
Tomahawk which was fined $30,000 and a lifetime ban for allegedly using ‘fraudulent market techniques’ to push its fundraising, according to the SEC filing dated August

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
spaid

Activity: 12
Merit: 27

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:34:51 PM

Tomahawk ICO Scam Founder Barred and Fined USD 30,000 by SEC

https://cryptodisrupt.com/tomahawk-ico-scam-founder-barred-and-fined-usd-30000-by-sec/
Tomahawkcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2021, 06:47:06 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2021, 12:07:45 AM by Tomahawkcoin

Tomahawkcoin is alive and well, the project was halted due to David Laurance that was not truthful about his troubled past and previous charges issued by the SEC on securities fraud regarding penny stocks that trade on the OTC markets.

The coin was created initially (as explained in the White Paper) with the honest intention to raise funds that would allow the lease of oil wells in California.

None of the things mentioned were lies with any intent to defraud investors.

His past was never forgotten by the SEC and as Government Institutions and Banks were taken by surprise of the immense and sudden success of the Virtual currency that was looked at as a joke by many (that aren't laughing anymore), the SEC felt they had to start somewhere and that was mainly triggered by Tim Drapper's success in his fund raising with Tezos, shortly after that they had mentioned they were after the DAI project but they had to reiterate that statement quick since they had no legal jurisdiction and with a fat lip they had to make it seem like they will give it a pass.

I was personally investigated, interviewed and testified by Serafima Krikunova from the SEC at their HQ in Downtown Manhattan in NYC at their address at Vessey St.

I was hired by David Laurance to start the coin on either ERC20 or any other Blockchain platform that would be reliable and stand the test of time since technology is changing fast and many savvy developers always look for ways to create a better coin, safer and faster.

Well...I abandoned the ERC20 idea since I had to take in consideration easier ways to launch the ICO taking in consideration the money required to pay for such a setup with major Exchanges like Poloniex, Bitrex, YoBit and so on, if nobody knows, they charge between $100,000 and $300,000 depending on the amount desired to be raised.

So, in order to avoid such enormous and ridiculous price I decided it would be best to use Waves platform that was previously announcing that they would host anyone's ICO that creates a coin on their platform, for propaganda purposes and personal promotion for their new platform, therefore, after I created the coin it turned out that so many were creating so many bogus coins that they couldn't keep up with the demand and decided to back off from that offer all together.

Nevertheless, the Tomahawkcoin was already born and we had to find other means or a different trustworthy host for our ICO and from a lengthy research we found Pay Services that was going to host it without a doubt and also willing to get paid only if it was a success, cause as mentioned if we weren't going to meet the $5 Million mark required the funds would have been returned to investors without question.

The reason for no decimal points in Tomahawkcoin was obviously because investors had an option to purchase shares in Tomahawk Exploration LLC for ratio of 1 TOM = 1 Tomahawk share that would now trade publicly on the OTC markets, not a requirement but an option.

So how we would value the coin ? Simple, 1 TOM = $1, therefore the shares issued on the markets would be valued at $1 also on the 1st day of trading on the Markets as an IPO,..so obviously as TOM holders trade their coins and shareholders trade their shares on open market the coin value would be decided by the now publicly traded shares of Tomahawk Exploration LLC, that in turn would created the demand or disinterest for Tomahawkcoin as shares would have their own volatility on Wallstreet.

What would happen when Tomahawkcoin holders decide to trade their coins with now the public traded company for shares, well the coins would be burned, as the ratio would have to be equal between TOM and TOM shares, or at the shareholders meeting everyone would vote if they should be kept in a secure escrow account that could be verified by everyone once the wallet address would be made public, as we aimed for total transparency, for possible subsidiaries acquisitions or cost of operations in the future.

All seemed well and the team was ready as well as trust worthy, never once was Mr. David in charge of holding the coins or distribute them, as a matter of fact he was never interested to hold any positions in coins, he was more concerned and qualified in the business aspect since he had no knowledge of how crypto worked, it was never a scam, just pure business.

The plan was simple as any business needs a startup portfolio, a profitable product and the perfect execution to turn it into reality, so, raise funds, buy a shell company that is already registered with the SEC, lease the oil wells and get to business,..no simpler than that,...but the SEC had other plans and the whole project fell apart because all of a sudden the virtual currency is a lucrative business and it disrupts their plan to keep everyone under their shoe, spreading wealth is not on their agenda and that exactly what the cryptocurrency has done in the last 10 years creating new millionaires at a rapid rate.

At the beginning they ignored all coins and the idea of virtual currency and laughed at it, as it caught traction they decided to bash it and used scare tactics to call it a scam, 'till this day there's one "celebrity professional, overqualified" like Bill Gates to call Bitcoin a scam of immense proportions where's I personally had adopted the virtual currency in 2011 with many websites hosted by Weebly and they were all shutdown with no explanation, 32 websites in total.

Now it's a Billionaires game and they were able to infiltrate all of us and snatch the coins at a rapid rate like Elon Musk and many others, while they were bashing it, they were buying it, now since they hold major stakes in various coins they promote it, hypocrisy never dies and it always works in their favor.

I was one of the 1st to call scam on Crypto Rush, Mintpal, Criptsy and CEX.io diluting hash rates at an alarming rate, same practices as in a Pump &Dump in the penny stock frauds practiced in Boiler Rooms.

I would never scam anyone, I'm a public figure with a clean record, an awarded hero with many live TV appearances and I would never jeopardize what I worked so hard for, even though the alias here was used for obvious reasons I never hid my true name on this board or any board, Horia Cretan has been and still is my very 1st account on bitcointalk and every other social media platforms, google my name and you'll see who I am.

I truly apologize to all here and those involved in this project, I spent a whole year of my life on this project in 2017 to see it grow and be able to give people value only to have the SEC "crash the party", I am so angry for obvious reasons at a broken and corrupt system and at the hearing with SEC I let them have it, 1st of all they had no clue how cryptocoins work, they were clueless, they were asking me what's a blockchain, very inexperienced and they took advantage of the tax payer money to come to NYC during Christmas to enjoy a nice vacation as I refused to travel to California,

I told them that I was broke, which was true, I had spent all my savings on this project and hadn't worked for a whole year on it, so I said, "If you want to see me, then come on over or pay for my round trip to California cause I do not have the means for a trip" also on Christmas of all times...not looking for anyone's sympathy, but I had my electric meter removed in NY for nonpayment and I was heating my coffee up with candles like a crack head, me my wife and my 3 kids suffered dearly cause we were so close to see a successful business running that I believed in so much, and now it seemed like I was scammed by a fraudulent system.

Well, it has been a long time since and everyone needs to know the truth as we all need some closure...it took me 4 years to recover financially and emotionally, but here we are, ..

Tomahawkcoin is still in the Waves wallet, the new wallet since Waves Exchange has a new updated version, easy to work with and very light, the oil project is not behind Tomahawkcoin any longer, but I am here to let you all know that from the bounties offered in TOM the coin has been trading in Europe and Asia ever since, I personally have not sold any coins, the number of coins in circulation is at around 3 million and the rest is safe in the same wallet, that proves I was never out to rob anyone or scam anyone since Tomahawkcoin is curentlly trading above $640 on COINONE the largest Exchange in South Korea, few months ago the coin was trading above $4100 and I still did not sell anything,...and why ?

I am looking for ideas, solutions and partnerships regarding Tomahawkcoin's future and reliability, I am all about spreading wealth and not hording it for myself.

I am also looking for anyone that has connections on major US exchanges that would be able to get the coin listed on their platforms, I am willing to pay 250 TOM at current trading value to anyone that can get the coin on any exchange and pay 500 TOM to any exchange that is willing to list it on their platform, that is X $680-$700 per TOM value as is trading currently.

https://neironix.io/cryptocurrency/tomahawkcoin

https://coinlib.io/coin/TOM/Tomahawkcoin

https://coinone.co.kr/chart?site=coinonetom&unit_time=15m

Mr. Rick Shaddock is still part of the team and I personally vouch for him with my life.

David Laurance is forever banned from the project and any benefit regarding the coin's future success and current.

I will also update a new Bounty list as I want more people to benefit further and for years to come, the ANN will also be updated soon with new and forward information regarding the continuance of a great coin, sadly adapted and embraced by other Continents other than the country it was born in...."The Land of the Free"

Tomahawkcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2021, 07:13:53 AM

As of now the Tomahawkcoin is a free trading coin and it took on a new life of its own, has no affiliation with Tomahawk Exploration LLC or any securities related to Tomahawk Exploration LLC.

Tomahawkcoin team has never gone through with the ICO and coins are still in escrow...no persons in the original team has seen or accrued any interest or any cash value for their holdings or am I familiar or certain of any cash dealings regarding their coins, I cannot speak for TOM giveaways during the Bounty period, which it seems has been used wisely in exchanges outside of US in the last 4 years.

Tomahawkcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2021, 07:22:08 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2021, 01:35:47 AM by Tomahawkcoin

New Twitter account.

https://twitter.com/tomahawkcoin

Tomahawkcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2021, 07:44:01 AM

New Waves wallet, Mobile and PC

https://trustwallet.com/waves-wallet/

https://waves.exchange/

Tomahawkcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2021, 10:18:44 PM

New Website for TOMAHAWKCOIN

http://tomahawkcoin.us/

The site will be updated with new information and new projects that will be behind the project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: