Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 11:58:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ?  (Read 42217 times)
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:13:53 PM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .

Yes it is true. When you earn money from bitcoin and use it as a investment for the future it will be wise and useful. For me now will be the perfect time to invest in bitcoin while the value is low, when the value of bitcoin recovers and goes up on its pick again, then you can sell your bitcoin in a high price. good trade.
Yeah it is a good idea to invest bitcoin because the currency is still popular and more become precious in the eyes of the investors for many year ahead it will remain stronger and even more than gold and you can carry it every where around globe that’s how agile bitcoin is and worth investing.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:14:17 PM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .
You must learn first about bitcoin before making investmen on it. Yes, its true that bitcoin investment is profitable but you need to be patient all the time in order for you to obtain this profit. It is also volatile that needs strong heart for not to do panic selling and can able to ignore losses in investment. Just be patient and do some market analysis sometimes so that you will not feel any regrets after all.
Indeed. We should study a lot and learn a lot first before getting into bitcoin because if we will just get into bitcoin without preparedness then it will just result for us for being surprise and also sad because the market is sol volatile so if you are a newbie then you can lose money easily and be disappointed with this investment that you have been made.
Jose Rizal

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:15:28 AM

Well if you are the type of person who take risks then investing is great for you, but before you come up with putting your money into a win win game just take some guidance by a person who has enough knowledge regarding investing maybe a mentor, and be aware of your profit that may dump in a huge amount without any clue and thats becaude Bitcoin is a volatile platform.

Rony24h7

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:23:46 PM

Its depends on you because there are different type of people in this world and their mind is always different. Some people just lay down their money and hold that and some people wants to increase their amount of money by investing their money into different types of way. Yes bicoin is a perfect coin to invest because there are many people who have changed their way to high by dealing with this coin.
But you have to be very much careful because if you do anything wrong or mistake then there is a big chance to loose your big amount of money.

If you work correctly and your luck shines then there is a good opportunity to becoming you succeed. Most of the people can not buy this coin because of the high price of this coin so if you have the ability to invest there then you can invest here without any hesitation.
uttoransen

Activity: 89
Merit: 5

GuestCrew

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 04:59:05 PM

Seems like those of you who have invested in Bitcoin when this thread was younger, have already increased your money by atleast 5 times!

It is likely that the bitcoin's value will reach somewhere over $100k+ in the very near future ... and if that happens then whatever you have invested so far in BTC will be a huge future asset.

Just don't invest everything that you have got, as long as you are investing less then 30% of your total funds into Cryptos, you are fine!

GuestCrew - An Influencer Marketing Platform | Join the GUEST Coin ICO - https://guestcrew.com/buy-coins
Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:19:53 PM

Yes bitcoin is a goodway to invest your money... but now i think the value of bitcoins is raging up maybe if you invest past few years ago maybe you're rich now, or maybe you can invest in some altcoins and maybe it will become a bitcoin or in other word an altcoin that you will rage up the price soon like ethereum. I've read many threads here that ethereum will replace bitcoins but we're not sure about that

It will till depends on the person. Easy money is not a good thing to expect, you have to work for it always and best thing comes when for it. If you can afford the minimum amount of investment will do, and be sure you are guided with someone who has the expertise with his kind of talk and be determined always cause it will you to success
bentong talong

Activity: 383

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:51:11 PM

Bitcoin has been considered to be a good way to invest your money and make it profitable but not all the time. Bitcoin can also make you loose some of your money due to the dumps that is naturally occuring here. Many people has already started investing on bitcoin wherein they were influenced by what they've heard in the news about bitcoin getting more expensive and powerful.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
ferrybitcoin.1996

Activity: 294
Merit: 119

For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 05:57:03 PM

How can i say is Relative.
I mean you come to spend money for Unpredictable Asset in the world.
A little bad word about Bitcoin and BOOM!, the price dropped.
But, you can still invest on it with proper amount. Because it differ not significantly as you buy it on 2011. Cheesy

GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:23:13 PM

Bitcoin is not require any skills and time when you investing so probably yes, it's very good way to invest money for people who want to start from something.

Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:30:40 PM

It is a good way to invest a part of your money in cryptocurrencies. Because cryptocurrencies have really good future with blockchain tecchnology. It is very clear that we will start to use cryptocurrencies as an alternative payment method as much as we use credit cards.
boruto99

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:13:17 PM

Yesss baby
because many people claim bitcoin as commodity. this is very huge opportunity for us. i suggest to you reaserch history about bitcoin and how blockchain works.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:26:33 PM

yes, I've tried to invest my money in stocks, commodities, land, and homes, but Bitcoin and Altcoin are the best, easy to buy and easy to sell

rat03gopoh

Activity: 2100
Merit: 641

sig. code creator start @$10 - PM me!

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 08:13:39 PM

You dont have to invest fully in Bitcoin, some kind of coin I also think is potentially good for generating closer profits.

▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██ ▄█▀▓█████▓██   ██▓  ██████  
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒    ██▄█▒ ▓█   ▀ ▒██  ██▒▒██    ▒  
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓███▄░ ▒███    ▒██ ██░░ ▓██▄    
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▓██ █▄ ▒▓█  ▄  ░ ▐██▓░  ▒   ██▒ 
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ▒██▒ █▄░▒████▒ ░ ██▒▓░▒██████▒▒ 
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ▒ ▒▒ ▓▒░░ ▒░ ░  ██▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░ 
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░   ░ ░▒ ▒░ ░ ░  ░▓██ ░▒░ ░ ░▒  ░ ░ 
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░    ░ ░░ ░    ░   ▒ ▒ ░░  ░  ░  ░   
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░        ░  ░      ░  ░░ ░           ░   
 ░ ░                                                 ░ ░                
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄██▀▀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀▀▀█▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄█▀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐▀█▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐████████████⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████████████▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█████████████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▄██▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀███████████⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀██▌⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀███▄▄▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀██▀▀██▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀▐▀███▀▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▌⠀⠀▄██⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀██▀██▀██▀██▀████▄⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀▀█▀▀▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀█⠀█▀█▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀`⠀⠀▄⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀▀▐▀██▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀█⠀⠀▀██████▄▄⠀⠀█▀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀██⠀▄⠀⠀⠀`▀███⠀█⠀▀▀██████▄⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀▄███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀▀▀▄▄⠀⠀▀████▀▄⠀▀██████▄▄▄█▄█████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀▐███▄█⠀▄⠀▀▀█████████▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████▄▀⠀⠀▀▀▀▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▌▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▀███▀▀⠀⠀▐█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██▀███  ▓█████   ██████  ██▓███   ▒█████   ███▄    █   ██████  ██▓ ▄▄▄▄    ██▓ ██▓     ██▓▄▄▄█████▓▓██   ██▓
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒   ▓██ ▒ ██▒▓█   ▀ ▒██    ▒ ▓██░  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██ ▀█   █ ▒██    ▒ ▓██▒▓█████▄ ▓██▒▓██▒    ▓██▒▓  ██▒ ▓▒ ▒██  ██▒
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓██ ░▄█ ▒▒███   ░ ▓██▄   ▓██░ ██▓▒▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▀█ ██▒░ ▓██▄   ▒██▒▒██▒ ▄██▒██▒▒██░    ▒██▒▒ ▓██░ ▒░  ▒██ ██░
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▒██▀▀█▄  ▒▓█  ▄   ▒   ██▒▒██▄█▓▒ ▒▒██   ██░▓██▒  ▐▌██▒  ▒   ██▒░██░▒██░█▀  ░██░▒██░    ░██░░ ▓██▓ ░   ░ ▐██▓░
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ░██▓ ▒██▒░▒████▒▒██████▒▒▒██▒ ░  ░░ ████▓▒░▒██░   ▓██░▒██████▒▒░██░░▓█  ▀█▓░██░░██████▒░██░  ▒██▒ ░   ░ ██▒▓░
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░░░ ▒░ ░▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░▒▓▒░ ░  ░░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░ ▒░   ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░░▓  ░▒▓███▀▒░▓  ░ ▒░▓  ░░▓    ▒ ░░      ██▒▒▒
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░     ░▒ ░ ▒░ ░ ░  ░░ ░▒  ░ ░░▒ ░       ░ ▒ ▒░ ░ ░░   ░ ▒░░ ░▒  ░ ░ ▒ ░▒░▒   ░  ▒ ░░ ░ ▒  ░ ▒ ░    ░     ▓██ ░▒░
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░      ░░   ░    ░   ░  ░  ░  ░░       ░ ░ ░ ▒     ░   ░ ░ ░  ░  ░   ▒ ░ ░    ░  ▒ ░  ░ ░    ▒ ░  ░       ▒ ▒ ░░
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░           ░        ░  ░      ░               ░ ░           ░       ░   ░   ░       ░      ░  ░ ░            ░ ░   
 ░ ░                                                                                                            ░                           ░ ░    
Rimon365

Activity: 623

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 08:51:07 PM

Yes, bitcoin is a good way to invest. Because after investing in bitcoin a few months later you can sell twice as much profit. For this reason, it can be considered as a good investment zone.

kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:22:55 PM

Yes,Bitcoin is a good way to invest money.By investing here,there are more people already benefited. It is a smart business. If you want to earn by investment, you can invest here and just wait some days or months than you will able to get more money as a profit. So,it is best time now.

Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:56:57 PM

Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .

If you buy and invest it today of course this is a great way the chances of getting rich will appear before your eyes in the near future and my prediction says bitcoin will reach $ 13,000 in February and $ 15,000 in months March.
avia

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:14:05 PM

As for me, bitcoin is a good option to invest in though it is a bit risky but it's worth it. Although, bitcoin value have dropped almost half of its value last year but it is slowly increasing over the last few days. This time of the year and with bitcoin's low value, it is high time to purchase and start investing.

trader0x

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:27:35 PM

It's still not too late  Wink
icoworld

Activity: 300

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:33:51 PM

For me, bitcoin is the best investment that exists and there are several reasons why I think this is its safety and reliability
bulantoy12345

Activity: 200

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:40:32 PM

So much good and very profitable if you invest your money at bitcoin but it requires expercience and knowledge. You must study first all about bitcoin so that you will know how bitcoin works and how it stitches to those lives of bitcoiners. Better to research first inorder come up an idea on when is the perfect time to invest, to know where to earn more and to know how to avoid loss at crypto investments.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: