Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:12:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ?  (Read 42219 times)
Cyril jay

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:04:29 PM

This is a right because BTC is a long term financial system The investment method of which is made by a well-known family and organization Which includes an investment relationship Which can fulfill an unlimited number of needs in economics, not only that Every adult with BTC investment Even most children can understand their basic structure from personal experience. So BTC is a good way to invest your money.
From now on  bitcoin is so very popular and it is good and this is the right time to invest because of the increasing popularity and best cryptocurrency that ever had. Thats why bitcoin is the right way to invest our money.
selectaselectine

Activity: 235
Merit: 16

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:25:37 PM

Of course, it is. Bitcoin is a good investment because it has the highest price among cryptocurrencies, and thankfully, it's price is starting to increase once again. If you have purchased recently when it's price was lower, then your profit should be achieved soon. Just wait and hold it for a long period of time so you could earn more.

genocide

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:47:00 PM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .

Bitcoin is a good investment. Try to search the price of this last year, Do you see the difference of the price last year and now? But this is my advice in investing. Don't invest the money for emergency, the money for school, the money for bills so that you will not pullout your investment . That's the reason why many newbie investor did not get any profit. they can't wait, they need some money for bills.

Yes, I agree that bitcoin is a good investment but try to consider that it is a long term investment wherein you have to wait for a long period of time until you reached the desired amount. So, invest only the portion of your money.
pleght

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:09:09 PM

Bitcoin is a good way to invest your money.İs the most reliable investment vehicle on the market.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:14:59 PM

Bitcoin is a good way to invest your money.İs the most reliable investment vehicle on the market.

Yes it clearly shows that bitcoin indeed is a reliable source of income.  Plus if we invest on it, our money will surely grow.  It is a sure investment thus, many are investing with it.  Bitcoin has many ways to offer aside from merely sitting there. There are many mays to earn.
bitchubitchu

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:27:15 PM

Yes,I think also bitcoin is a good way to invest your money,there's a lot of individuals that making much money out of bitcoin.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:05:33 PM

Of course, it is. Bitcoin is a good investment because it has the highest price among cryptocurrencies, and thankfully, it's price is starting to increase once again. If you have purchased recently when it's price was lower, then your profit should be achieved soon. Just wait and hold it for a long period of time so you could earn more.

I strongly agree with your comment, but there is a small point that I want to point out. As a matter of fact, it is economically wrong and risky to invest all the money in a single kind of bank. Therefore, Bitcoin should not be an investment vehicle and should be the highest invested unit in the portfolio to be created.
Ale0100

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:12:24 PM

Yes it clearly shows that bitcoin indeed is a reliable source of income.  Plus if we invest on it, our money will surely grow.  It is a sure investment thus, many are investing with it.  Bitcoin has many ways to offer aside from merely sitting there. There are many mays to earn.
That sounds good also but as for me, I have difficulty in managing my work loads and investing money. All I know is working and earning money for a living and that's how I value my money in my own little ways. Since my wife has earned some money through related sources of bitcoin,then I should say that she's been investing her time with bitcoin but she hasn't invested yet. If this is a good way then I won't mind investing some of my money but if it doesn't work then I have to quit and use my money for another investment. It's just a matter of choice isn't it?
pelipurlara

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:26:18 AM

Talking about bitcoin comparing it to other types of currencies, it can't be stolen nor any country around the world has laws governing it. You are free with it.

for investment in bitcoin is very good, because bitcoin currencies are still popular and more valuable in the eyes of investors since the first launch and will remain stronger and even more than gold and you can bring it any place around the world long as you are connected to the internet
Senja Kemuning

Activity: 553
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:33:31 AM

Talking about bitcoin comparing it to other types of currencies, it can't be stolen nor any country around the world has laws governing it. You are free with it.

for investment in bitcoin is very good, because bitcoin currencies are still popular and more valuable in the eyes of investors since the first launch and will remain stronger and even more than gold and you can bring it any place around the world long as you are connected to the internet
The important thing is we are patient and make bitcoin as an additional investment is not the first and main investment so that when the price of bitcoin drop then we do not panic and be patient.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 04:44:57 AM

Don't consider Bitcoin your initial and main investment as it is 100% risky it can make you millionaire and also it can make you poorest as Bitcoin price surges always kept all the investors in tension but is is also fact that at the moment all bitcoin holders are happy as they have gotten huge ROI in bitcoin investment (only those who hold for long time)

alonelyorange

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:49:39 AM

It most good way for invest our money in bitcoin, will be nothing fee for invest our money in bitcoin. we can’t imagination how much fee have we pay if invest in the other investment like property and the other, we need much fee for pay the government system. So the best way for invest in in bitcoin, we will get many profit and will be much profit we get than if invest the other kinds.
Alaissa Ganda

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:51:32 AM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .
I agree with you bitcoin is really a good investment especially for those who are interested in tradings and investing. It's better if you will be wise buy bitcoin for the times that it's value is low then hold it and wait for it to it's value high to have a good profit that good for everyone's future.
andeluna

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:28:56 AM

Yes! Bitcoin is truly a good way to invest your money because many are already earned big profit because of investing in Bitcoin. I have no doubt in Bitcoin because many are already rich because of it.

♲   ∞   GRN Grid   ∞   ♲
█ ♻ ▌A SUSTAINABLE FIRST BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT COMPROMISES ▌♻ █
GRNGrid.com
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:39:15 AM

Hmmm, it should be, it depends on how well you can go about it. I mean- you may do it wrongly and be disappointed, if you do it appropriately understanding the time to invest and to extract your gains,then you will enjoy it. Almost all business has its risk but bitcoin's is low and highly profitable.I will advice you enquire the concept before you invest.
fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:36:39 PM

Of course yes. Bitcoin has already helped a lot of people to earn much more than they could imagine. It is just that you have to be very careful and be wiser for it may result to something terrible. So at the end it is still depends on you. Good luck;)
Vin183~

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:22:23 PM

It's right. Eventhough we have small money we can do btc and get a big profit
Vin183~

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:27:26 PM

Yes it's right. So I start to invest my money to btc
 I am sure evemthoug invest small money but can get a big profit
Jiddyyy

Activity: 77

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:34:58 PM

Yes, that's true. Bitcoin is a good investment and I think you must invest as now as possible. Or simple buy bitcoin at a low price and then wait for it until the value increases. And if the value is enough for you then that's the time you need to sell and when the bitcoin will again dropped its value buy again and hold and wait until it increases and cycle. It is a good way since you will be secure that you will get your money but it needs time. And also your patience.
android17

Activity: 259
Merit: 76

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:19:23 PM
Merited by lalunalaguna (1)

Bitcoin is good for investment, even better if you invest today. The previous price drop gives an opportunity to people to buy and invest Bitcoins. Some even hold it, though it was risky and expect a big profit in the future. It's price Volatility makes it possible and currently Bitcoin's price is now recovering. Hopefully it will hit 35k USD by the end of this year!

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: