Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:10:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ?  (Read 42213 times)
darrly

Activity: 165
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:04:49 PM

Yes as it is proven to gain profit from investing to it. But just like any other investments, we should realize  that it also has risks and how much it is volatile. Its price fluctuates and you may lose some of your invest when its price go down. But I am hopeful that it is a part that will shape the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
prototype40

Activity: 38
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:08:00 PM

Of course it is, why would we all be on this forum?
It's a high risk high reward investment, and never failed to prove its strenght during these years
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 07:56:17 PM

Of course it is, why would we all be on this forum?
It's a high risk high reward investment, and never failed to prove its strenght during these years
I completely agree with you, since many users have been lucky with Bitcoin, especially if they bought coins at a cheap price and waited for Bitcoin to rise to $ 20,000. Even you can say that they were lucky, it's just a gift of fate.
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:35:01 PM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .
That is true for me,  a lot of people who invested bitcoin in a low price are now getting rich and change their lives because of the huge profit they have gotten from bitcoins.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:20:38 PM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .

Yes I believe that bitcoin is the best way now to invest your money. Because rich people will not invest here if their money will not earn a big profit. The best thing in bitcoin is your money will multiply into many because of the high volatility of bitcoin. They earn millions of dollars. I'm really hoping also that by trading l can experience also to be rich. Because you can only achieve this once in a lifetime. It will continually goes into a better if you know how to manage your money.
pallang

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:19:42 PM

Yes it can be but not all your money better research first before you invest and make sure that it's a good project so that your money will not lost a and just a waste of time, know first their background before investing.

vionas

Activity: 261
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:52:03 PM

True, bitcoin is a good choice for investment, because bitcoin has the potential to continue to increase in price and provide benefits for those who invest in bitcoin.
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:12:27 PM

Hope everyone in this forum have given their positive feedback that investing in Bitcoin is the best way to get more profit. I too agree with that point and no one who knows Bitcoin well will say against this because there are millionaires came from base level as millionaires through Bitcoin investment. Why not? You also would be the millionaires club in future.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:14:48 PM

True, bitcoin is a good choice for investment, because bitcoin has the potential to continue to increase in price and provide benefits for those who invest in bitcoin.
Today, if one needs to invest money for a greater profit, I suggest the bitcoin to be the appropriate one for that. Bitcoin is possessing a great potential which enables people to have a great profit out it. Dealing with it always turns to be a profitable one but all you have to do is to get them in cheap as much as possible and have to be patient till the price gets enormously high...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:16:45 PM

Today, if one needs to invest money for a greater profit, I suggest the bitcoin to be the appropriate one for that. Bitcoin is possessing a great potential which enables people to have a great profit out it. Dealing with it always turns to be a profitable one but all you have to do is to get them in cheap as much as possible and have to be patient till the price gets enormously high...
If everyone all want to wait the price of Bitcoin decreases, whom are the trader buy Bitcoin at high price to help me take profit?
Do you understand the rule of the market and how to this market running?
You sell at high price = someone buy Bitcoin at this high price, you buy at low = someone sell Bitcoin at low price (example take loss).
DmitInvest

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:31:54 PM

Yes, bitcoin is a good way to invest your money. Bitcoin will grow and will cost more than 50k, but it takes time. Wait one year or more.
queenlaurel

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:44:28 PM

Its a very good way to invest. Its enjoyable safe and reliable, you earn good money and the coins is safe in your wallet. No third party, its just you, your campaign and your bitcoin profit. Make sure you follow the normal process.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
Mr.Anonymous

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:13:05 PM

Yes, bitcoin is a good way to invest your money. Bitcoin will grow and will cost more than 50k, but it takes time. Wait one year or more.
Wow, are you a gambler Roll Eyes? You are ready to wait a long time like few years, but you do not have any reason to prove your prediction will be true. Bitcoin can reaches 50,000 $ or not, it still depends on the future and you just can predict. Find some reasons to prove your prediction is right, else, you will lose money in bitcoin.
Markpet01

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:48:15 AM

In my opinion yes because bitcoin makes your money double or even triple and so on and so fort.
InvestMen

Activity: 270

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:08:21 AM

You can not become a millionaire overnight, but if you buy a crypto currency at a low cost now, and after a while you sell at a price that is 2-3 times higher than today, then you will significantly increase your capital.
Angi

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:16:13 AM

Definitely yes! because many prove that bitcoin is a good way to invest your money but? not all your money why? because the value is volatile and no one knows if you gain profit immediately or wait too long so if you dont want to shock that the valur is down before you invest just gain knowledge first. 
olia10

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:24:43 AM

Every possible investment of your own funds for profit is quite a popular way to manage your money today. Similarly, gold, any currency has its own specific value. This applies to the crypto currency, investing in bitcoin can be called quite a safe way.

OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:49:19 AM

Definitely yes! because many prove that bitcoin is a good way to invest your money but? not all your money why? because the value is volatile and no one knows if you gain profit immediately or wait too long so if you dont want to shock that the valur is down before you invest just gain knowledge first. 
many people have become rich by investing in bitcoin. I think that's proof that investing with bitcoin will make you fortune in the future. But, the key to all this is patience, without it, all the investment you make will be in vain.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

myhometalk

Activity: 138
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:57:13 AM

Of course good way! why not?
Stac

Activity: 419

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:36:58 AM

I would say yes bitcoin is a good way to invest your money, but one should not put all your money in the same basket as we cannot predict what is going to happen in the bitcoin network and as the volatility in high there are many early investors who are enjoying the life as a millionaire as they have invested earlier in the bitcoins, from the bitcoin history it shows that the price of  bitcoins keeps on increasing as it is a financial market but there will be ups and downs like in any other financial markets. There is good potential for the bitcoins to increase its price which can even surge above $ 20000 USD so I would that it is a good investment where you will be able to make huge profits from the bitcoin market.

Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: