Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:15:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ?  (Read 42220 times)
INGOT Brokers

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:01:01 PM

I do not think you can just give it a good or bad grade. You have to analyze the market, your risk apppetite and research about blockchain and the technology aspect of it. I have heard from many people that they made a lot of money but I also heard from many other people that they lost a lot of money.
Odelkaleng

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:23:13 PM

Really a good way to invest your money, because the price of bitcoin are continue to soar high though its risky but still i am sure that in the future you will enjoy the benefits of your investment.
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:26:59 PM

Bitcoin or crypto currencies in general are always good to use as a payment method. As an investment method it looks unlike different nowadays. Yes, price already was at $20,000 and we could reach it again. But still it will be only a small winning rate of 180% percent. But if you invest in new ICOs or other unlike lower priced coins, then you have an unlike higher change to reach huge winning percentages.
Lauff

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:45:22 PM

Yes absolutely it is a great idea to invest money because seeing the rise of Bitcoin in recent days it would be very reliable to invest in Bitcoin.
Though we have seen some falls but it was retainted quickly. so I would say that it is a good idea.
to me i think that there is no doubt about bitcoin investment and trading, because bitcoin has always potential to increase its price, therefore i think we can invest money in bitcoin without any hesitation. i think we need to invest money in bitcoin in present price because currently the price of bitcoin is trading a little low and hopeful that very soon its price will start increasing.
I personally think that yes it is right now. It’s is true that bitcoin is very unstable but this is all true to other investments that pays a lot with short time. You just have to be watchful, informed and knowledgeable about the status of bitcoin and in future it will surely hold a lot of improved values.

You will have the opportunity to become rich because it has bitcoin in your investment portfolio or pension fund. Bitcoin is one of the potential currencies that can change the world in my opinion. Simply buy bitcoin and keep buying when the price is cheap now because in the future bitcoin prices will go up higher and
diickydbo

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:35:48 PM

Yeah i think it is a good way to safe some invesments in Bitcoin. But dont forget that there are people that bought at lower prices and already made alot of profit
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:03:27 PM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .
Yes bitcoin is a good investment that is why a lot of people gets interested to invest their money in bitcoin because it really makes a huge profit. Many people here in bitcoin already earned a lot of money through investing into it they already provide new things from their earnings.
Starone1

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:52:14 PM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .
Yes it is always good and always because its price will soon to increase and for now the price is low and it is the right time to buy and hold it in your wallet for a long time. If you want to have huge profit with bitcoins hold it and wait for the price to hit on the top of the mountains.
No doubt that right now there is nothing better than bitcoin in my country, we can make investment and we can have high profit every but we will have to weigh very long time, holding is my bitcoin strategy to make profit, right now in every market and every shop bitcoin is easy to use, bitcoin facilities are for those who want extra money, if you want to invest in bitcoin then make it for long time investment, we can trade with bitcoin and we can invest at the same time.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:03:33 PM

Bitcoin is a good way to invest money but its also an very risky investment to make as no one can control the price of bitcoins and it can fall at any point of time so if you have invested at high price and if price drops then it can give you panic attack and if you don't stay calm at that stage then you are likely to make big loss on your investment.
Zach707

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:03:43 PM

Today is an opportunity because the bitcoin value is cheap. It is very good to invest during low price. People are earning much in bitcoin. Just try to learn more on how it works.
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:39:54 PM

I think, you was right  (June 25, 2017), if I'm right, bitcoin price was ~ 2,500$. And hope, that  you bought some bitcoins as you wanted, becausa we both know what happened later, tons of advertisement campaigns, new people and bitcoin price was more than 19,000$ at the peak. Now, I think, people should more pay attention on alt coins, because here will be more "trains" in future, what will make you rich.
Shavedcoconut

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:07:49 PM

This is kind of subjective id say...

Lets see, its like investing in anything, you must understand the applications and have all the facts to make q good investmente in anything and even then its possible to lose money because LIFE IS UNPREDICTABLE, right? Anyway, we are talking about bitcoin here. As you must know there are tons of ICOS being born everyday right now and that births a new “coin” long with it. Bitcoin was the first and most well know, but there are tons of others like ethereum for example and less known ones that might be worth investing in if you look into the business model/whitepaper and tre project itself and evaluate it. If its a solid project and people are interested and theirs a good team behind it with talents theres no reason that this new currency wont thrive and being an initial investor or buying it from near the beginning could be very profitable in the years to come assuming the team and founders pull through with the plan. I believe a lot of people believe inbitcoin and therefore crypto mostly and if you can get into the market and but at the right time and buy it as low as possible I really see it as very profitable in nthe years to come. Crypto is now on the low, it could be a good time to buy and forget about it for months/years ahead, just holding it. If bitcoin becomes useable to purchase everyday thinggs all over the world in most places then i can only see the value becoming higher and i really do see this happening slowly everywhere. Im in a small town in spain and there are already an estate agents and a big inown hotel sccepting bitcoin THAT I KNOW OF! So yeah, this drop in market value could be an opportunity
thecoder2017

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:32:41 PM

I think investing in bitcoin makes a big profit and any investment is a risk because we dont what will happen so before investing be sure to research first the ways on how to invest in crypto to have a big profit but keep in mind that investing is a like a game.
atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:51:34 PM

Bitcoin is a good way to invest our money.  In bitcoin we do have a great opportunity to be a successful one becatof the great income and profit in investment.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:04:16 PM

Bitcoin is a good way to invest our money.  In bitcoin we do have a great opportunity to be a successful one becatof the great income and profit in investment.
To be honest, it is not necessary to invest our money in bitcoin in order to make great income because we can work for bitcoin in order to get some bitcoin. You can try to do some work here in our forum like signature campaigns and other opportunities and if you will grab those and work hard for those types of works then it will be easy for you to make profit and have a huge source of income without investing your money.
Hellokitty09

Activity: 180
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:35:41 PM

Yes. Bitcoin is the best in terms of investment for making a huge profit im yhe future. You must try to joined the signature campaign and other activities to make profit so easy. Bitcoin is a very promising investment. It gives a fair chance to everyone to improve their lives, decentralization system makes the poor can be successful and I am sure that bitcoin is a good choice to put the money.
joeflicker

Activity: 142

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:57:53 PM

Maybe I think it's not at all I prefer to investing in property but instead of it I invest it on bitcoin too. Bitcoin gives amass of profit since 2015-2017 and in ths year I dont know exactly but I still believe in btc.
syahdurindu

Activity: 231

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:24:27 AM

true, many predict that bitcoin is a great way to invest, because bitcoin always has a good price and always has an inflated price. Actually investing in bitcoin also has a big risk, because bitcoin prices are uncertain, so in my opinion bitcoin can not give a definite thing in the future.

gadjene143

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:35:50 PM

As a newbie, I challenge it's becuase mostly I read messages about bitcoin it's a good way to invest I hope that in a few months I recieve a blessings of bitcoin so that my problem is solve . Bitcoin is the best way  to invest your money for the future.
jeanpadel14

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:24:56 PM

By now you can probably see that the answer isn’t that simple. It’s not just a matter of should you invest, but also a matter of how to invest. Like I said in the beginning, start by educating yourself. Learn about the currency, what affects it, what are its advantages and disadvantages, etc. You can get a lot of basic education through this forum.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀            i v y            ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM     ●    FACEBOOK    ●     TWITTER     ●    YOUTUBE    ●     LINKEDIN
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:27:50 PM

Of course it's right, you can get from it a huge profit, I invested 3000$ 2years ago and now, I'm really happy, because with the time I have 25k. I recommend it a lot.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: