Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:33:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ?  (Read 42220 times)
Bitcoin2009

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:45:18 PM

If last december I certainly agree that say bitcoin is a good way to invest your money, but when prices start to decline as now I advise to be vigilant and never make bitcoin as the main purpose of investment.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:56:45 PM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .
Yes it is good to buy and invest bitcoin because nowadays bitcoin prise is low and this is the best time for investor to buy and hold. In this case when bitcoin price increase you will be earnes huge profit.
Yeah, it is one of the best ways to invest money since only this can assure a huge amount profit due to its enormous potential. Moreover, currently, the price is having the low value where I believe you can get it in cheap and hold it till the price inclines up so as to get an incredible amount of profit...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:04:54 PM

Absolutely true, it's not just about investment even if you have a job in bitcoin also gonna be so cool. A side you can make big comeback for the investment and for job you can get reward beyond what you can imagine, as long as your occupation has been accepting by the manager.
Birin016

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:18:20 PM

It is a good way to invest a part of your money in cryptocurrencies. Because cryptocurrencies have really good future with blockchain tecchnology. It is very clear that we will start to use cryptocurrencies as an alternative payment method as much as we use credit cards.
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:33:32 PM

For those who are accustomed to investing then bitcoin is a very big opportunity, prices are rising hundreds of percent per year making that with bitcoin then we can be successful and rich.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:56:15 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2018, 10:36:49 PM by resty

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .

From this time I will probably say that Bitcoin is a good way to invest our money. First of all it was the pioneer and the leading crypto today so that we can ensure that it was 100% legit and very useful in many ways. In the present time, I suggest you to buy Bitcoins as soon as possible for it still on its let value. Best way is to hold it and convert it when it reach your drive amount.
Baggong

Activity: 247

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:37:15 PM

I think yes, bitcoin is now a very popular investment option and most liked by people, this is because the price is up to hundreds of percent per year and this we can not get on other types of investment.
pthnmj

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:02:07 AM

The future of Bitcoin is currently bright, there’s no other way. Cyptocurrencies are mainstream. ICOs are getting launched left and right. Every time Bitcoin crashed, it recovered. It will keep doing this while cryptocurrencies are getting even more popular. Every time Bitcoin crashes, it gets news time, so people are interested in investing in it. Meanwhile it's predicted that bitcoin price will hit $25000 in 2018.
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:07:39 AM

I believe that at the present time you can invest in bitcoin at the present time, it can be seen that the bitcoin price is in the process of extremely strong recovery and the price of bitcoin increases the fastest and the most valuable. the present moment. So you can invest in bitcoin at this time and invest in the long term.

futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:12:27 PM

I believe that at the present time you can invest in bitcoin at the present time, it can be seen that the bitcoin price is in the process of extremely strong recovery and the price of bitcoin increases the fastest and the most valuable. the present moment. So you can invest in bitcoin at this time and invest in the long term.
Yeah for sure the price of bitcoin is now very good and it is the chance to buy bitcoin, if you buy bitcoin right now to store for the long time trust me it will save your money for the long time and the increasing price will give you extra profit as well. The care we will have to do is not to sell at panic price, we should hold our bitcoin for long time without selling it with high amount of patience so bitcoin is full of profit as an investment right now, and for me it is the traditional investment of the time.
Figuran-

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:13:39 PM

It is indeed a good investment and I can serve as a witness on how effective bitcoin is when it comes to investments. The value of it is known to be volatile that's why it is a good thing most specially for the investors when investing. You should not miss the chance on buying bitcoin as soon as you can so that you may get higher rewards in the future. Time is money here and the earlier you arrive here, the higher the profits.
Iphone7s

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:20:37 PM

Personally I think bitcoin still has a lot to grow in this emerging crypto market, but compared to other altcoins it seems that its potential is quite limited, moreover every day is more evident the great ease with which large investors can manipulate its price to convenience, for which it is better to be prudent when deciding our investment in bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:22:56 PM

It is indeed a good investment and I can serve as a witness on how effective bitcoin is when it comes to investments. The value of it is known to be volatile that's why it is a good thing most specially for the investors when investing. You should not miss the chance on buying bitcoin as soon as you can so that you may get higher rewards in the future. Time is money here and the earlier you arrive here, the higher the profits.

Sure bitcoin is the good investment, the value of bitcoin goes up and down. While the value is very low we can buy bitcoin that is we can invest in bitcoin. When the value goes very high we can sell or hold that bitcoin for long time then it will give more profit. So invest in other assets will gives only less benefits.  But invest in bitcoin will gives you more profit.
Nakedbitcoin

Activity: 226

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:32:48 PM

Hello, Welcome to the Bitcoin world, What you heard is right investing in Bitcoin will give you huge profit in long term. It is never been too late for Bitcoin as long as you can afford the Bitcoin price atm. Goodluck to you and hope you'll divest your investment only when you can get 100% profit of your investment.

Yes, if you invest your money in bitcoin. That's mean you choose the right track because bitcoin gives a lot of opportunity to all people who invest their money in bitcoin. Bitcoin gives you profits more than your capitals.
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:43:12 PM

Yes Bitcoin is a very good investment because it gives high profit to an investor but other than that Bitcoin takes a little long when it comes to its value getting to increase but it is very rewarding when the price hike occur because Bitcoin is by far I think the highest profit giver when it comes to investing since its value is very high but when the price drop comes you have to be mindful not to sell because you are aiming for the price hike and a profit.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:20:31 AM

Bitcoin gain last year on 2017 over 10x. No one investment instrument can do like bitcoin did. With that record, I think bitcoin is good investment as long we hold it for long term.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:55:48 AM

Bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit but in my opinion not all of my money since bitcoin is very volatile and too risky. But you cannot earned a high profit if you don't invest also. That is why i invest and save also so that if my investments failed i still have a buffer.
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:02:14 AM
Merited by cahbagus555 (1)

Bitcoin is a really good way to invest your money incase you know how to deal with it.  So if you really wanna invest in bitcoin, the sum you are investing has to be not needed. The money you convert in BTC has to be extra money.

Bitcoin as investment right now become popular. Many people already know about bitcoin and they want to make money on bitcoin. If many people start investing on bitcoin and hold it for long time, I am believe that will make bitcoin price increasing.
Many investment bank start investing on bitcoin and its good news for cryptocurrency market

FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:09:58 AM

Bitcoin gain last year on 2017 over 10x. No one investment instrument can do like bitcoin did. With that record, I think bitcoin is good investment as long we hold it for long term.

Well, Bitcoin is a good investment but you will not be getting a good profit if you will not be putting a good amount on it, also there are a lot more digital currencies that is just starting and has a possibility of pumping in the future so instead of putting your money in a currency that has an expensive price, a suggest you start in a currency that is just starting.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
arthur25

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:32:44 AM

It is good to invest in bitcoin as long as you hold it while the price is not on the dump kind. Investment for a long time is perfect for bitcoin it is not just for sell rush at the moment you see the price but thinking for the future good of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: