Bitcoin Forum
July 27, 2024, 10:27:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Any ASIC usb miners  (Read 247 times)
Und3rd0g (OP)

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 05:17:53 AM

I am teaching a Computer Science class and would like to include BITCOIN mining into the curriculum.  I would appreciate any info you may have.
jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 06:02:30 AM

You might want to try something like Ebay instead, because I don't see much here.
Just searching Block Eruptor on ebay gets you tonnes of offers in the $20-30 range, so you might check there.

(Just make sure you know: You are never going to make your money back off these, but if it is just for a demo, it might be worth it Smiley )

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
armedmilitia

Activity: 562
Merit: 506

We're going to need a bigger heatsink.

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 01:12:18 PM

I've got quite the variety of usb miners lying around my house. I have a shitload of dualminer usbs that can mine multiple algorithms (sha256 and scrypt), I've got a handful of asicminer block erupter usbs that mine sha256, I've got a couple of gekkoscience usbs that mine sha256, and I've got a futurebit moonlander that mines scrypt.

Let me know which one you're interested in, I'll definitely beat ebay prices.

I even have a BFL fpga that mines sha256 (what a fun piece of Bitcoin mining history!)

Always use escrow. OgNasty is pretty sweet.

Help me out with compiling a list of mining datacenters!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: