Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:41:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fantasy vs Reality  (Read 2692 times)
bailey01

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:41:14 AM

A fantasy is an idea with no basis in reality and is basically your imagination unrestricted by reality and
Reality is the state of things as they exist. It’s what you see, hear, and experience.

Fantasy is the dream-like, hurt-sparing liar.We see what we wish to be there, but isn’t. All of these things are not with us,But floating throughout our most passionate desires.This is a world of blissful ignorance and illusion.Fantasy is a blind place filled with the never-ending longings of man.
On the other side of the door, reality pounds its fist, demanding to be noticed.Reality is the blunt, truthful cousin of Fantasy.Reality cares not if what he says will wound you.Reality will present you with what is there, whether it is right or wrong.It is a place unlike Fantasy, Reality is usually not beautiful.It symbolizes the struggle of man who strives his hardest to recover what he is looking for in life.
The world is an enormous place filled with people who are spread throughout the vast expanse between Fantasy and Reality.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xena2

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:03:44 AM

I fantasize a lot and ,mostly it's about making money and eradicating the world of all evils that plagues society and to remove evil people that do them as well.it is true the life is hard and our fantasies are what keep us moving forward to achieve our goals.
Fantasy was a dream. A wish that everyone dremt of having.  It was nice to fantasize,  to hope that everything you in life would come true.  But no matter how much we fantasize,  there will always be a time that we have to live a life.  That life is not a drem.  That we still have to work hard,  we have to pour our sweat and reach that dream.  Life is not easy and we always need to work hard to reach sich dream.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
perfectliberty

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:16:06 PM

We are an creative and imaginative beings by nature. We fantasize about things which we cannot act upon in reality. Let's split the question.

1. What''s the difference between fantasy and reality in your opinion, do not tell me you have never fantasized about anything?

2. Does your imagination/or your fantasy influence your decisions in reality?

3. What do you think, is holding on to your fantasy would make you successful or embracing the reality and surrendering to it is the way of success?

I would have used dream instead of fantasy, but dreaming is a subconscious process which we do not have much control upon, but fantasizing is a conscious process where we purposefully/deliberately think that this thing could have been like this rather than that.

Another thing, fantasy here is not in the NSFW sense, it is more like reality vs your thought process or what you think should be real.

These quotes would be more helpful.

We need fantasy to survive because reality is too difficult

Pleasure may come from illusion, but happiness can come only of reality.
Fantasizing is just okay. It is like dreaming and imagination. It is just like picturing things in the future or things you want to be. But don't fantasize too much because too much expectation, when it does not go according to what you fantasized, will be hurtful.
Ish_Rox

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:46:38 PM

Fantasy makes your dreams seems so true.Actually the fantasy is  not true. Reality means what we are facing in everyday life and most of it are problems.
Kittykattie

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:56:10 PM

Fantasies are also part of a human interception of a brain, even if we deny the fact that we are fantasizing, it would really be seen not only by the way we speak or in the eyes but also actions. Some fantasies also can create a big impact in your decisions, example fantasizing that someday you'll be successful.
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:05:47 PM

Fantasy is something that does not exist or does not exist yet. And fantasizing means thinking about what is missing and what does not yet exist. There are fantasies that never seem to be a reality, there is also a fantasy that still makes sense and may exist in the future.
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:01:41 PM

We are an creative and imaginative beings by nature. We fantasize about things which we cannot act upon in reality. Let's split the question.

1. What''s the difference between fantasy and reality in your opinion, do not tell me you have never fantasized about anything?

3. What do you think, is holding on to your fantasy would make you successful or embracing the reality and surrendering to it is the way of success?

I would have used dream instead of fantasy, but dreaming is a subconscious process which we do not have much control upon, but fantasizing is a conscious process where we purposefully/deliberately think that this thing could have been like this rather than that.

Another thing, fantasy here is not in the NSFW sense, it is more like reality vs your thought process or what you think should be real.

The difference between fantasy and reality is that, in reality you do not have control of the environment, you have to adapt while in the fantasy world everything it is controlled by my mind. Regarding my decision, i am strongly going on the reality because, yes it is somehow sweet to be a bit romantic but it is irrational. Fantasy is good, but not here, only in jobs that requires certain artistic skills.
krish28042

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:22:11 AM

I Like This Question.But I Think , Somewhere Deep Within The Subconscious of Everyone,s mind There is a Door ,a door That Separates  the Worid,s of Fantasy and Reality .
R_Block

Activity: 116

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:35:13 AM

There is an interesting finding put forward by neuroscientists. There is not a single unified self but 6 selves in the brain competing to win out. If you follow this thought maybe you could argue that fantasy and reality just two ways for the brain to navigate the world. One side interprets the world "as is" the other side tries to reinvent the world.

cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:43:17 AM

Reality is a perception of what happens through the prism of your mindset. Fantasy is an idea of what could or couldn't happen in reality. The difference really exists
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:31:43 PM

my priority is to eat. because hungry people can not do anything. In the second place, the family comes. because the family meets basic needs. the food is welcoming and the feeling of trust. sex comes in third place. sex is important. It comforts people. education is the last place for me. When we succeed in being able to be human, we are ready to be trained.
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:33:51 PM

It has to be fantasy. facts must also be. The mind loves the truth. he likes it too. but it feels real. Imagination makes it meaningful to live in the future. life is meaningless and boring. The only thing that will bring color to life is our dreams. It softens the human.
bacardibacani

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:38:54 PM

You need to put a little fantasy in your reality so you can claim it as your own. We tend to be creative its our nature to defy the status quo and put some twist into things.
shakeeup

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:45:24 PM

Fantasies are just desires you wanted to achieve without working for it. They are illusions that may cause an individual to excel or to fall. It will become anyone's ambition in reality that's why they really work hard for it, but there are circumstances that it may lead to frustration. When you did everything to make it happen but still it ends as a failure, its really frustrating.

For me you should not always mix your fantasy to your reality, instead you should focus on what you can do then suddenly you'll realize that your fantasy is now a reality.
androidpobeditel

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:53:15 PM

Fantasies give a person something that he can not get in life. Absolutely no need to worry about this and consider that it is bad or wrong. This is a great thing, without which it would be very specific. In certain situations, dreams and fantasies are one of the few ways to survive and maintain their sanity. There are people who live this way their whole life, and they do not suffer at all.
spooneds1

Activity: 195
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:18:29 PM

Fantasy could also motivate a person do certain jobs, it is also just a imagination that will not really happen so it doesnt matter if you fantasize certain object or person. Really is what really matters you should becareful of your decision making because it affect in yourself and in the real world

SamPo

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:27:06 PM

Fantasy is when you can do anything,it is like youvare dreaming of something impoasible and fiction. You can have a super powers, you can fly, you can read mind and many more but in reality you cannot do all of that, you do not super powers and you cannot have it, you cannot fly and reas minds. Your just an ordinary person.
Angna27

Activity: 406

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:22:56 AM

Fantasy vs Reality, the difference between fantasy and reality: Fantasy has no basis at all, for me they are just a fruit of our imagination certain feelings lead us to fantasize and imagine things would whether it influence my decision it may dangerous putting my life at risk cause of what I think is right well in fact it just fantasy,,I still to choose to live in reality to face life and strive to achieve my own success.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:02:01 AM

dreaming of something that will not happen that's fantasy.. bu when you turn your dream, what your fantasizing with into reality by working it our could lead into something. fantasy without basis is only a pure imagination but when you do it to make it real that is quite impressive.. i must say... it depends on what you are fantasizing with.

tsinelas

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:18:39 PM

Reality.  Fantasy causes us to believe on things that were impossible to happen because we just fantasize. We don't work our self to acquire what we want or wish to have that we dream and fantasize.  Let us all face it, fantasy can never happen unless you make it a motivation to move and work harder.

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: