Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:17:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fantasy vs Reality  (Read 2700 times)
Shamburis

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:40:33 PM

We are an creative and imaginative beings by nature. We fantasize about things which we cannot act upon in reality. Let's split the question.

1. What''s the difference between fantasy and reality in your opinion, do not tell me you have never fantasized about anything?

2. Does your imagination/or your fantasy influence your decisions in reality?

3. What do you think, is holding on to your fantasy would make you successful or embracing the reality and surrendering to it is the way of success?

I would have used dream instead of fantasy, but dreaming is a subconscious process which we do not have much control upon, but fantasizing is a conscious process where we purposefully/deliberately think that this thing could have been like this rather than that.

Another thing, fantasy here is not in the NSFW sense, it is more like reality vs your thought process or what you think should be real.

These quotes would be more helpful.

We need fantasy to survive because reality is too difficult

Pleasure may come from illusion, but happiness can come only of reality.
happiness always comes from reality just enjoy your life for real and not living with that illusions the fact is reality is the most happiness comes from your rell life and the reality is your family is your great happiness in life for real.

19dimasik77

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:49:22 PM

Fantasy is always an escape from the real world. If it is expressed in creativity, then this is excellent. But if she replaces him and the person lives in illusions, it means that his personality does not cope with the difficulties of life. The psychic avoids stress. Roll Eyes
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:56:19 PM

From the word itself. Fantasy is not true, not existing and not real while reality is real, happening, existing. Because reality is becoming hard and difficult so people choose to live in fantasy. Their imagination, their hope and dreams. There everything they want to happen happens and they are the boss of their own imaginations.

Laboico

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:38:01 AM

I fantasize a lot and ,mostly it's about making money and eradicating the world of all evils that plagues society and to remove evil people that do them as well.it is true the life is hard and our fantasies are what keep us moving forward to achieve our goals.

It looks like a religion. I hope you really do good and not as religious fanatics
Orino Suimuri

Activity: 129

RedTube & Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:45:56 AM

Well, someone said that "reality" is only an hallucination more persistent...

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Master Third

Activity: 161

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:30:31 AM

It is painful to live in reality sometimes, but be on that situation with the chance of healing the pain is greater than living in illusion or a lie with no chance of reality.
fahad.khan

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:35:59 AM

We are an creative and imaginative beings by nature. We fantasize about things which we cannot act upon in reality. Let's split the question.

1. What''s the difference between fantasy and reality in your opinion, do not tell me you have never fantasized about anything?

3. What do you think, is holding on to your fantasy would make you successful or embracing the reality and surrendering to it is the way of success?

I would have used dream instead of fantasy, but dreaming is a subconscious process which we do not have much control upon, but fantasizing is a conscious process where we purposefully/deliberately think that this thing could have been like this rather than that.

Another thing, fantasy here is not in the NSFW sense, it is more like reality vs your thought process or what you think should be real.

Everybody have fantasies and now a days my biggest fantasies are revolving around earning big in bitcoins.
No, my decisions in real life are not affected by my fantasy.
One should hold on to his/her fantasy and strive/struggle for it, it might come true, as it came true for me in my love life.
pogiparin

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:36:43 AM

Fantasy is something you imagined. What you think will happen in a given situation. Reality is what actually happens. Living in the reality is much better since it is the actual thing that happens

|█     |     DPH     |     D I G I P H A R M     |     █|
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
╚════════   WWW.DIGIPHARM.CH   ════════╝
Gintron

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:39:52 AM

Fantasy helps you to color your reality. You must first imagine a thing before creating it. I think it is positive to dream and give your fantasy freedom. If you desire something you have to see yourself already doing it. This is brain training it helps you achieve it. Napoleon Hill in his book "Think and grow rich talks about it".

Bitcore BTX - The Future Is Now | free BTX claiming for BTC holders + weekly airdrops + GPU mining
Bitcore F.A.Q.   |   BTX claiming + more info   |   ANN bitcointalk: open discussion   
segwit + bloom + 10 MB blocks + 2.5 min blocktime + only 400 MB blockchain! + Diff64_15 smooth algo
romina0310

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:04:00 AM

1. Fantasy is what your mind wants to believe, and reality is what really exists, which can be identified by your senses.

2. In some ways, fantasy helps me make real-life decisions, as it helps me work harder, and try to achieve what my mind believes I deserve.

3. There are times when surrendering to reality would give you a mediocre life. It would make you stop aiming for what is better, when your mind thinks you can still give more of yourself. In addition, holding on to what you fantasize sometimes helps you do better, because it gives you a goal. while on the other note, we also have to know our boundaries, because we know that anything that goes beyond limit is not good. We have to know when we are being too idealistic, thus, that is the time to accept what is actually there, to avoid disappointing ourselves.
iyah09

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:10:35 PM

fantasy is just imaginion of mind and reality is exist the real world
Lupus Solitarius

Activity: 273
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:28:27 PM

The border between fantasy and reality is not so clear, sometimes.
In a lot of social situation, "reality" is just a shared fantasy.
Usually, the best test is if what you believe reality is, it offers a predictable model of cause/effect.

jeje28

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:41:45 PM

for me is truth because the truth is an excellent choice for life to true after you yourself and the people.
roxbit

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:48:24 PM

for me is truth because the truth is an excellent choice for life to true after you yourself and the people.

Fantasy is where you can control everything by just merely imagining. Using the power of your brain you can make everything happen. Reality is something you have no control of. Sometimes its better to live in fantasy because there you can be happier. But it only came when you are asleep while reality in the other hand happens while your wide awake.
suyanico

Activity: 124

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:34:34 AM

Every people has a desired fantasy, but too many fantasies will make people lazy to do something. And also  the desired fantasy is inversely  to the reality experienced in life
dogz12

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:13:14 AM

Me living in the top floor of Burj Al Arab hotel in dubai with Paris Hilton being my maid and Danica Patrick as my lady driver is a fantasy and me living in a small house somewhere in the Philippines with a minimum wage is reality. We sometimes need to live in fantasy just to escape the cruelness of reality but holding on to our fantasies would only cause us frustrations.
AyaYotoko

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:50:29 AM

According we me there is broad difference between Fantasy and Reality. Fantasy can be based on reality, what was once considered only fantasy, have become reality. Fantasy is something unreal story to predict some event which is not possible now. While Reality is as the name suggest is real story.

Fantasy is only an idea with no basis in reality and is basically your imagination unrestricted by reality. On the other hand Reality is the state of things as they exist. It’s what you see, hear, and experience.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:33:49 PM

Every people has a desired fantasy, but too many fantasies will make people lazy to do something. And also  the desired fantasy is inversely  to the reality experienced in life

How would it make you lazy? People know the difference and fantasizing on something would normally be when people have nothing to do. Adults know that if you want to achieve something, there's no other way but to work for it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
bakekang008

Activity: 171

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:56:52 PM

Fantasies are good, they help to set goals and achieve them. A man who does not fantasize makes his way difficult.
Fantasy is just like that you dream your own dream car but you need to work for it. So in reality you can buy your own car and you fullfill your dreams. 

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
King Koy

Activity: 160

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:33:26 AM

Sometimes fantasy helps person to feel good even that thing is not real, it becomes sometime as a therapy but to a person which is very stick in reality he don't need fantasy just for healing but he makes the pain as the stepping stone to move on or to survive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: