Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:28:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Best service to track your investments?
Altpocket.io
Blockfolio
Cointracking.info
cryptocompare

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best service to track your investments? [Blockfolio /Altpocket /etc]  (Read 12671 times)
J. Cooper

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

Alea iacta est

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:04:44 PM

I like blockfolio because it's mobile and you are able to check the charts directly onto your phone. The only thing I don't like about it is the fact that have to choose a default FIAT currency. Which is great for people who just want to see more dollar signs but I on the other hand am more interested in my bitcoin value. Blockfolio doesn't offer this so therefore I prefer Altpocket. I do track my bitcoin investments with blockfolio though.
Renai0925

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:08:46 PM

I'm using blockfolio at the moment and it's been doing great for me. Just hoped it has a desktop version since i'm on my pc most of the time. I also expect it to have faster updates on prices once it has. It doesn't ask for any personal information to function properly which is the best part. I mainly use it to show me the current prices and give alerts. The news update is good too. I might look into that Altpocket and see what it offers.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:24:50 PM

I'm using blockfolio at the moment and it's been doing great for me. Just hoped it has a desktop version since i'm on my pc most of the time. I also expect it to have faster updates on prices once it has. It doesn't ask for any personal information to function properly which is the best part. I mainly use it to show me the current prices and give alerts. The news update is good too. I might look into that Altpocket and see what it offers.
Each of us has a different work style, so everyone has his favorite tools, mine is Cointracking.info because it is complex, it gives me a lot of info in real time and it helps me to have a clear picture of the market situation. I'm in the comfort zone with it.
NicolasOpus

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 09:27:18 AM

Blockfolio is simply the best. It has a Android app that is quite seamless and easy to use.
It doesn't need any API login or account creation. All you need do is just input your trade details and follow up on your profit/loss.

Well, then you haven't tried https://getdelta.io yet! Wink I'm a bit biased, but people seem to think it's better than BF. Smiley
LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:42:47 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 09:55:51 AM by LbtalkL

blockfolio is good but I dont like the update on their app having access to our phone calls? and I dont like their app permission. I think its too much.
btw what is the best alternative for blockfolio desktop version is it altpocket.io?

EDIT: @NicolasOpus
 https://getdelta.io this is good app permission is acceptable unlike blockfolio. thanks
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:07:01 PM

To me altpocket.io is best for there super easy user interface also very colorful site. Blockfolio also good but it's only available for only app version. 
digitaldanny

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:15:07 PM

I like using google sheets.. check out this video showing how to set up a simple portfolio tracker... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEsF5iRfS38

eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 02:39:26 PM

For my investment I use as a tracker blockfolio,  but for few days they have some problem to connect the dates. I want to try getdelta.io.
ken_hatoyama

Activity: 80
Merit: 11

Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:24:08 PM

I am using blockfolio, and loving it, even they support non-USD local currency.
I am recently having difficulties with connecting to a server, especially this time around. Is that only me?

eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 02:06:52 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2017, 11:35:47 PM by eprocent

I am recently having difficulties with connecting to a server, especially this time around. Is that only me?
@ken_hatoyama...  no, this is not only in your app. In last 2, 3 days I having difficulties with blockfolio, but now is little stable. Probable in this crazy days with btc the blockfolio application have more and unsual numbers of inputs.
ken_hatoyama

Activity: 80
Merit: 11

Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:14:34 AM

@ken_hatoyama...  no, this is not only in your app. In last 2, 3 days I having difficulties with blockfolio, but now is littel stable. Probable in this crazy days with btc the blockfolio application have more and unsual numbers of inputs.

Thank you. I see, i hope they improve this situation. Otherwise, this app is really really great for me.

ICOformula

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 02:46:11 PM

A new platform launching shortly to assess, rank and grade ICO's/tokens/coins with full notifications and live sentiment indicators. Add currently owned at price and date acquired, displays ROI in native currency and adjusted, enables comparison for ICO's against trading tokens, fully filterable by type/sector and a lot more to come. Promotion giving away lifetime discounts and priority access at https://icoformula.com
pure_happiness_inside

Activity: 172

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:59:21 AM

are there any services that allow you to have multiple portfolios?
matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:04:33 AM

Blockfolio has been particularly useful for me. I would have missed out on many great prices if not for very efficient blockfolio live update of coin prices and of token prices as well!

Marthala

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:18:49 PM

CoinCap.io mobile app. Enjoy real time cryptocurrency market data, with features available only in the app: --Create Altfolios that allow you to keep track of your cryptocurrencies and provide information on price changes (+/-), the value of your holdings in real time.
obsidianart

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:10:31 AM

I'm saying in advanced I'm the author (but I do it for free in my spare time so I hope it's ok).
A month ago I was looking for an app and I used blockfolio for a while but couldn't bother writing down every transaction and I couldn't find anything I like.
I ended up writing one https://www.obsidianart.com/cryptoviewer
It's not as complete as Blockfolio but is getting quite close, and it has API for various exchanges (and few other things more)
dontomas12345

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:51:15 AM

I'm actually leaning towards CoinTracking.com 
Yeah it has more fees but if you're making money this tracks you automatically using APIs

The other one's don't track u automatically so you can get lost accross all the different wallets exchanges etc.

Havving the APIs auto update is key... you can actually do real accounting and report taxes etc.  You can track multiple accounts and they just AUTOMATICALLY update.  Although I like the graphics on Altpocket.io and the cleaness it does not get supported by a lot of the main exchanges and doesn't support the new exchanges.

https://cointracking.info?ref=C669500  This referral fee gives you 10% off.  But it's free for the first 200 trades.. after that it's $200 for a year unfortunately... but if you can keep track of your portfolio it's worth it. Because properly tracking your portfolio means you can make much more than $200 even in a day or a few good trades/ portfolio balancing.

You gotta stay diversified in this wild west of altcoins, icos, even diversified over wallets, exchanges etc
It's just hard as hell to properly tracck all this
Revdo355

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:36:20 AM

I just got this app yesterday. Really found it very helpful as a newbie to monitor my portfolio
political1907

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:43:28 AM

Blockfolio is enough for me now. Although he may have some problems, it will improve soon. If there is no improvement, then the new ones come, and we use them.

joelprine

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:37:22 AM

I have been disappointed with the mobile portfolio tracking apps available, so I wrote my own (iOS only for now). It has quite a few features with many more to come very soon.

Give it a try and let me know what you think, it helps me improve! cryptoptapp@gmail.com

Crypto PT (Portfolio Tracker)
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/crypto-pt-portfolio-tracker/id1333273087?mt=8

https://www.facebook.com/cryptoptapp/
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: