Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:43:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scalability issues? Transactions take hours? Hard fork fears? XRP IS ANSWER!  (Read 952 times)
Bizzicoiner

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 01:26:00 PM

BTC = Chinese miner centralized
XRP = USA well managed company

Pretty much
vsyc (OP)

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 04:40:02 PM

Wah xrp is centralised
Omg bitcoin is freedom

Da baaaanks!!!!

Yes the banks Smiley
People talk about alt coins as if they have any value other than a cool sumbol and low enough value to make money daytrading and on pnd.
Xrp is real world use case being handled right now. Being adopted at a far faster pace than people realise.

Please tell me what company has an ilp like xrpl? Who has the fintech and fi links ripple has?
What other altcoin has the cap to do so? What other alt has the tech to compete?

Keep pushing your pump coins lol i'm happy with my xrp investment.

Oh btw hi vsyc, it me FUDfatigue from xrpchat Wink

Hello There! And welcome to the world of trolls and generally not nice people Sad

Everyone with good enough analysis, can tell you, that XRP stands very strong against current masacre!
Bizzicoiner

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 06:33:10 PM

Wah xrp is centralised
Omg bitcoin is freedom

Da baaaanks!!!!

Yes the banks Smiley
People talk about alt coins as if they have any value other than a cool sumbol and low enough value to make money daytrading and on pnd.
Xrp is real world use case being handled right now. Being adopted at a far faster pace than people realise.

Please tell me what company has an ilp like xrpl? Who has the fintech and fi links ripple has?
What other altcoin has the cap to do so? What other alt has the tech to compete?

Keep pushing your pump coins lol i'm happy with my xrp investment.

Oh btw hi vsyc, it me FUDfatigue from xrpchat Wink

Hello There! And welcome to the world of trolls and generally not nice people Sad

Everyone with good enough analysis, can tell you, that XRP stands very strong against current masacre!

I can see th stability and i love it.
Im loading up on more xrp rather than other alts during this mad time
vsyc (OP)

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 07:27:51 PM

Call is made: https://twitter.com/Ripple/status/879709448029093888
zaemiel

Activity: 57
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 06:26:41 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2017, 06:50:53 AM by zaemiel

Also:
https://ripple.com/insights/the-importance-of-speed-and-efficiency-in-payments/

It means that Ripple usage doesn't have to imply only banking usage, but micropayments, IoT etc.

I'm here mostly in read-only mode, but i'm very disapointed by the forum.

Vast majority of BitcoinTalk users have no skills of analyzing info. Some of them even can't count properly.
Their opinion about a particular currency is based on the opinion of the same users as they are.

And their planning horizon is only a few months. It's a maximum.

And it's not a rare case when Full Member or Hero asks what currency he should buy to invest his money for longterm (6+ months) investment.
ActiveP

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:45:59 PM

ha ha ha, biggest joke of the day. I needed the laugh, thank you sir. Ripple is not a proper coin, a centralised coin is no different from FIAT. You might as well sign up with paypal.
okkez

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:15:19 PM

To all the ripple haters

Think about this facts:

-It's backed by major banks.

-It's a drop in replacement for SWIFT that takes 8 seconds instead of 3 days and costs the implementing banks almost nothing.

-If xrp would replace the SWIFT system in the world (about 1000 trillion $ a year) a xrp price of 10-100$ is good possible.

-Xrp does not have scaling issues.

Just saying think long term and believe !
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: