Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:20:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's happening with crypto markets?  (Read 2480 times)
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:06:13 PM

To date, the Bitcoin course surprises me a bit and I even start to get nervous about the incident on August 1. But I'm also worried about another point, this is the fact that today there is a lot of alternative crypto currency, but for today, very few touch implement them to trade. If we take for example bittrex then the reality exchange is very huge with large access to the crypto currency, But it does not have many names.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Snap_Longterm

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 03:15:31 AM

The correlation of altcoins to bitcoin has been steadily going up over the last two months, I would guess this is in anticipation of the bitcoin fork: https://www.sifrdata.com/cryptocurrency-rolling-correlations/. After the fork, maybe some form of normalcy will return to the markets, i.e. correlations will go down, but who knows.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:40:41 AM

There is nothing happening with the crypto markets it's not being created by the users themselves. There is nothing to fear about August 1st but that doesn't stop people from acting in a fearful matter. Everyone is coming to this form they're going to other sources they're getting themselves filled with fear and then they react in a way that's just completely stupid.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1159

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:33:48 PM

There is nothing happening with the crypto markets it's not being created by the users themselves. There is nothing to fear about August 1st but that doesn't stop people from acting in a fearful matter. Everyone is coming to this form they're going to other sources they're getting themselves filled with fear and then they react in a way that's just completely stupid.

That stupidity is expecting the exchanges that stupidity expecting the markets and a stupidity is affecting the forms in general once we make it past August 1st and everyone sees that they were simply being stupid then things will go back to normal probably settle in and around 2600 /2800. We might as well see 3000$ and above as people will be buying quickly if they see price rising up.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:20:33 PM

That stupidity is expecting the exchanges that stupidity expecting the markets and a stupidity is affecting the forms in general once we make it past August 1st and everyone sees that they were simply being stupid then things will go back to normal probably settle in and around 2600 /2800. We might as well see 3000$ and above as people will be buying quickly if they see price rising up.
New traders easily fall for FUD created by speculations. Always happens in the volatile market like that of cryptocurrencies. With miners started implementing Segwit2x, the air is getting clear and will prevent the chain split. Everything is going come back to normal finally after months of speculation.
HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:59:10 PM

I have only recently become interested in the Cryptocurrency markets and potential for growth, and for this reason do not have great insight on the history of Bitcoin, Ethereum and all other altcoins, and their price swings.  I am baffled by the serious downturn the markets have taken in the last few days and am at a loss of words to explain it.  Does anyone know what might be causing the heavy selling that is taking place?  Is this mostly caused by Ethereum-holders (I'm thinking of the recent successful multimillion ICOs) cashing out?  Are investors unwinding positions because, perhaps, they fear the upcoming July Segwit2 Bitcoin activation may fail?  

Let's discuss theories that might explain the down-swing!
No other reason except getting panic for selling bitcoins due to FUD spread by big whales.They have almost grabbed lots of bitcoins at cheap price.Now,i think show has ended.Now bitcoin price is speedily recovering and its now around $2588.Now altcoins also would start to recover since most of them are valued in bitcoin.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:43:34 PM

I have only recently become interested in the Cryptocurrency markets and potential for growth, and for this reason do not have great insight on the history of Bitcoin, Ethereum and all other altcoins, and their price swings.  I am baffled by the serious downturn the markets have taken in the last few days and am at a loss of words to explain it.  Does anyone know what might be causing the heavy selling that is taking place?  Is this mostly caused by Ethereum-holders (I'm thinking of the recent successful multimillion ICOs) cashing out?  Are investors unwinding positions because, perhaps, they fear the upcoming July Segwit2 Bitcoin activation may fail?  

Let's discuss theories that might explain the down-swing!
No other reason except getting panic for selling bitcoins due to FUD spread by big whales.They have almost grabbed lots of bitcoins at cheap price.Now,i think show has ended.Now bitcoin price is speedily recovering and its now around $2588.Now altcoins also would start to recover since most of them are valued in bitcoin.
Currently that mark has even been surpassed as at the last I checked, its above 2600$ which is a great come back if you ask me compared to the low ebb we got in the last few days. And what is happening is not other than what I have always maintained that whatever happen to price is a function of all our effort and thats exactly what is going on. I am sure quite a number of people will be regretting their decisions now.
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:03:40 PM

The fear as well as FUD that is being spread by sellers (buyers actually) who want to buy your coins cheap scaring you through the fear of being dumped hard before Segwit2x or any scalability resolution's enforcement is causing this and the selling pressure had been so high before that people could not resist themselves from getting into the red train and sold everything they had thinking Bitcoin could doom and come to an end, but (for them, unfortunately) it bounced back. They even sold their altcoins to get out of Bitcoins, but they didn't make it any better than worsening the situation more.
ubitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 04:14:56 PM

It seems the uncertainty going further
segwit code was started to be run and it started to give signal

We could also see the price getting green as the uncertainty might go further.
Let s see if forking result better, crypto market ll be better

Yes, the segwit2x software was being implement since yesterday that's why we are seeing that bitcoin and ETH has already recover the dipping we have encountered the last few days. Really happy to see the market going green again. ETH is now almost 250$ while bitcoin is just above $2300. Really good gains and I hope the price will continue to rise. Easy profits for those who have bought when the price is low sometime ago.
Indeed, those are going to enjoy a lot who bought bitcoins few weeks ago because now we are experiencing the continuous rise in the values of digital currency. All coins are showing stability as well. Assumptions are that prices of bitcoins will drastically increase from now onwards making the investors overwhelmed with joy. Crypto markets are going to blossom in few months.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 08:32:12 PM

Again there is nothing happening with the crypto markets that's not completely normal and natural. They were getting scared over something that there's no reason to be afraid over. This magical soft Fork is not going to do anything but slightly speed up the chain if anything. There is no possibility of a hard fork.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:32:18 AM

Just a correction.

The markets have gone up lately too far without support, they are due a pull back. Lots of new dumb money coming in and pushing prices higher and higher. The traders will be taking their profits and buying back in on the dip.

Let's not forget that the hard/soft fork is coming into action soon, so traders are naturally cautious about this.

If you are new to crypto, this is normal  Grin

You are right dude. Those who go into business fearing losses shouldn't be in business in the first place. It isn't all rosy in business. You expect the UPS as well as the DOWNS. That's why it's called busy-ness. It should keep your blood pressure busy always in expectation of loss or profit. Those who sold preemptively last week or two ago when price was below $1900 now lick their losses as Bitcoin price has finally rallied above $2,700. Although I still believe it's going to dip to $2400 today or tomorrow.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:01:49 PM

People are sell their coins holding because of the upcoming August 1 hardfork issues! Panic is the reason why people are sell even at lose currently before even the events happened. Since you are new in this area now is the best time to buy!  You should study the next move after August 1 and you will understand how this market work.
Most likely into dumping stage possible because of this upcoming segwit that will happen in august1. Yes, panic selling happen and I believe when downtrend is the best time to buy. We cannot predict at what price its dip but buy for now for sure we can earn profit in the long term.
Well, if compare the price at now with the price of crypto in 3 months ago, we can see very cheap, special with Altcoin pumped to highest price in first half this year as XRP, DGB, STR, SC .. are altcoin breakdown to lowest price same in April
The market is down a lot. Instead of sitting there and sad for the discounted coin I think you should look for potential coin in the moment to invest, it is your chance to buy the good altcoin are extremely low price Opportunity will not come too many times, you should cherish it.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: