Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:23:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC will be back in $1,000 ?  (Read 5648 times)
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:32:30 AM

I think btc price first 1.800$ than maybe come back 1500$.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 811

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 12:00:45 PM

Its pretty hard to think on why would the price would go down for that far and I don't see any strong events that can make bitcoins fall on that state. but we can't erase that situation since if people would afraid for another bad dip happen surely it could lead to panic selling on those people who afraid to lose their money but lets tighten our faith unto this since bitcoins has prove a lot in this kind of situation.

msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 12:17:53 PM

I don't think that price will go that low now and I don't see anything going below $2000 and if price falls that low then I am sure that people will get panic and will start selling their coins but looking at the current scenario I think price will start going higher again in coming days.

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 01:53:09 PM

I don't think that price will go that low now and I don't see anything going below $2000 and if price falls that low then I am sure that people will get panic and will start selling their coins but looking at the current scenario I think price will start going higher again in coming days.

OP is really spreading FUD fear, uncertainty and doubt to the hearts of everyone here we should be chill and relax because the price will surely go back and maybe exceed the $3000 mark value, but I don't say giving a 100% faith with bitcoin only give a simple understanding over it, because it is very unpredictable but have a target amount you want to get your income
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 04:49:41 PM

aw, I'm afraid on this bitcoin should go up up to $5000 so that i can make a lots of money and buy a lot from my neigbourhood. if i miss this chance my wife would left me because i promise that to her. bitcoin is decentralized so we don't need to worry about the price drop because it is normal when it comes on bitcoin price. august 1 is the most awaiting moment. if you know what i mean.

I think that should be a more valid reason for her to leave you than infidel! Lol...How on earth will anyone do that? Of course I know you're kidding, right?

OP, as a senior ranking member of this forum you should have known by now that fluctuations and high volatility is the core if Bitcoin.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
JemmaColin

Activity: 100
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:11:10 PM

aw, I'm afraid on this bitcoin should go up up to $5000 so that i can make a lots of money and buy a lot from my neigbourhood. if i miss this chance my wife would left me because i promise that to her. bitcoin is decentralized so we don't need to worry about the price drop because it is normal when it comes on bitcoin price. august 1 is the most awaiting moment. if you know what i mean.

I think that should be a more valid reason for her to leave you than infidel! Lol...How on earth will anyone do that? Of course I know you're kidding, right?

OP, as a senior ranking member of this forum you should have known by now that fluctuations and high volatility is the core if Bitcoin.
So in my opinion this is nothing else but the next rank of users and the creation of a panic situation. Actually, I do not understand. What can happen on August 1, but nevertheless, As the saying goes, we'll see.
cengsuwuei

Activity: 714
Merit: 516

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:34:24 PM

So...The price is moving around $2,400 now-a-days and dropped from $3,000 & What about the future...Is going down to $1K maybe! Cry

I had received over $5K bitcoin payments and the price dropped within short-time its a massive drop and I'm under a huge loss. What to do I don't know.
Its been risky to receive payments in Bitcoin now. The price may drop more and make you beggar overnight.   Undecided

without bad news and panic selling i think is very dificult and imposible bitcoin price can down to 1000 dollar
dumper need much bitcoin if want dump until reach 1000 dollar/bitcoin

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14..

..Buy Now..

Fireblade

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:57:47 PM

So...The price is moving around $2,400 now-a-days and dropped from $3,000 & What about the future...Is going down to $1K maybe! Cry

I had received over $5K bitcoin payments and the price dropped within short-time its a massive drop and I'm under a huge loss. What to do I don't know.
Its been risky to receive payments in Bitcoin now. The price may drop more and make you beggar overnight.   Undecided

without bad news and panic selling i think is very dificult and imposible bitcoin price can down to 1000 dollar
dumper need much bitcoin if want dump until reach 1000 dollar/bitcoin
and currently there is no such bad news about bitcoin, ever expect some more good news about bitcoin. while the investors have now become too much mature and they never like panic selling and always give good support to bitcoin.
dimatu

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:58:57 PM

$2000 is the new floor I think and after July 31st passes it will shoot up because the threat from a chain split with UASF is dead in the water and people are currently scared for nothing.
cryptocoinplay (OP)

Activity: 293
Merit: 250

https://tinyurl.com/cheapVPS200

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 09:09:04 AM

Lets see what the hell happens...

Eminem23

Activity: 394

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 10:52:47 AM

$2000 is the new floor I think and after July 31st passes it will shoot up because the threat from a chain split with UASF is dead in the water and people are currently scared for nothing.

Despite the fact that there is no threat, many people have now decided to sell their coins. Some just do not want to understand the situation. But those who managed to retain their coins, will soon undoubtedly receive a large priyuyl from bitcoin. I do not believe that he will return to 1000 dollars
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 11:02:41 AM

Despite the fact that there is no threat, many people have now decided to sell their coins.
Regardless of what people here are afraid of, you shouldn't underestimate the sheer number of gambers here that were expecting the price to shoot up further, but it didn't happen.

Just look back at how bullish people were at the time we nearly broke through the $3000 mark. People completely lost themselves in the bull run.

$4000 would be a piece of cake according to them, where one month later we would break through $5000, and before the end of this year, $10,000 is guaranteed.

These are usually the type of people that nicely fit in the category of weak handed people. Let them sell everything they have so we can finally move up without these gamblers.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
ActiveP

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 11:12:04 AM

$1000 is not happening, dream on bru. It has always been this way, or are you new to this? Even if it drops below $1000, it's not the end of the world, it will climb back up with time. If your business cannot handle the votality, you should switch to a fiat payment processor.
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1106

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 11:12:39 AM

paaaanic mode with huge red letters! bitcoin is going to die! we are all doomed
an unprecendented drop of 10%,like it has never happened before....
come on,be serious,it is not even the forking time,no reason to panic,just yet
I want to hear the cries when the fork happens (or not) so we have two chains and the price,realistically, bound to drop till all the uncertainty fades
there would be topics like that in abundance,just do not pay attention

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
HeRetiK
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 2092

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 11:18:27 AM

I think the new floor will be lower than $2000, but I doubt it will reach $1000 ever again. Too many new players waiting for cheap coins.
Maccus

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 11:37:55 AM

Frankly I am 100% sure that it will not go back to 1000$. Even in the very little probability it does, many people will feel the good opportunity and will buy back.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 11:47:46 AM

I think price of bitcoin was not fall back into $1000 because this Coins was in demand to the crytocurrencies world. However, they had a possibility to decrease their value but they cannot reach $1000 again.
cryptocratic

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:38:27 PM

Yeah, not $1000 but $1200 lol. Because after scaling there likely to be a complete mess with at least two blockchains each devalued at least 50% immediately. But I believe we gonna dip $2000 even before the scaling.
Limbor

Activity: 229

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:52:03 PM

Yeah, not $1000 but $1200 lol. Because after scaling there likely to be a complete mess with at least two blockchains each devalued at least 50% immediately. But I believe we gonna dip $2000 even before the scaling.
You can still imagine a discrepancy of 200 or 300 dollars in price, but so active to sleep up to $ 1000 per Bitcoin is simply unrealistic. It seems to me that there are such situations, we can provoke a panic in the market and then indeed we will all see what we do not want to see.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 02:14:01 PM

I don't think there will be sliptting of blockchain after activating segwit as I am believing each and every miner will be accepting it because being united must be the power of bitcoin and for this community. So after some point of time, we can expect all miners will be accepting segwit2x, if this case will be happening in a reality we could never see even $2000 levels again.

Even some miners will not be adopting segwit, I don't think they will last like howw eth classic is doing. I mean to say they also will adopt segwit after realizing being united in quick time itself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: