Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:40:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Pillar - The Personal Data Locker - 60hr Token sale begins July 15  (Read 70610 times)
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 02:47:14 AM

The Pillar token sale starts on July 15th at 08:00 Greenwich Mean Time and ends 60 hours later on July 17th at 20:00 GMT. Of the 800 million tokens issued, 560 million  will be for sale to the public. The price in ether will be the same throughout the sale and will be announced on July 14th.

Can not wait for ICO, and ICO will open about 07 Days, 15 Hours

Presale: Pillar presale will take place in early July. Please contact david@2030.io to learn more.

"ICO will open about 07 Days, 15 Hours"  Huh

2 Days, 12 hours?
Although the time is very short, I'm sure these coins will be successful

Even it is a short time but it sold all of the tokens and flooded with request to buy another tokens, so this really good project at all...
I am thinking with that volume of supply what will be the token price in Bitcoin? And another the coin presale I am sure that it will be sold out so fast because the project is so big and there are many investors that is waiting for the presale as the developer announce. Good luck guys!
Dorky

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 03:16:51 AM

Is ICO time only 60 days?
Is not that a short time?
Why are you so sure of that short time?

Yes, the ICO will last 60 hours.

Is this an intention to fuel FOMO sentiment?

560,000,000 tokens available to the public, each cost $0.10 totaling $56 mil.
Do you really need that much money to build something that is not brick and mortar?

If I participate in your project, from where will I see the cash flow coming in (excluding token price appreciation listed in an exchange)?

I asked for the official word on this matter from the dev team.

"How will the profit sharing work?

This token, like almost every other blockchain-based token, has no profit sharing mechanism. It does not represent ownership or equity in the project, and the token is not a security. As with almost all other “Initial Coin Offering” tokens, there is inherent value in the tokens - they will be the unit of payment in the Pillar system. In many other cases, the value of the token has gone up in the months after the token sale. However, the token will be priced by the market, and it’s worth being aware that other tokens have not increased much in value and several have gone down. We have a long-term view. We believe our tokens will become valuable as our system becomes more real and gets traction with customers. As an open-source project, we believe people should have their own personal operating system, without any company owning it. If we work hard and get traction with users and OEM customers, we are sure the value of our token will rise.

We discourage investors who plan to sell for a quick profit. We are aiming to change the world. We are looking for supporters who believe in our vision."

Thank you for your reply.

Your answer sounds like the main profit potential will be based on price appreciation of the token alone, but where exactly is the source of economic income? How will Pillar make money out of this? In other words, why would I want to buy the token other than for trading profits? Obviously your wallet isn't some manufacturing business that requires tens of millions of capital to buy heavy machineries, so why the need for so many millions? Many other companies do not need similar ICO and yet they have pretty good and free wallets. If Pillar does not have a compelling case of economic prosperity that's different from the competition as a result of your project, then I am afraid if I participate in your ICO, the profit potential of it may not be sustainable. I am very sure I can make lots of money from your ICO but at the same time I know my trading sucks, so I am reluctant to take the risk unless there is some sign of sustainability in which I can hold for medium to long term while seeing the token price appreciating not because people are buying into it (pumping, before dumping) but because there is some economic use for the token.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
uwatere

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 03:38:01 AM

New project, still fresh
I hope this project can be as successful as any other project that has been successful to date
good luck for this project  Cheesy

and i am wait for any bounty dev

No one wishes for failure except for a haters, let's support this project to succeed and achieve the project objectives. Good luck dev. Cheesy
rooblili

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 03:40:30 AM

Can we know how the presale is running ?
Is the presale ended ? Full ?

There will be an announcement about the presale soon.  Likely tomorrow.

Ok,a small and low price is always is welcome
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 06:23:50 AM

The project has a very good background and sufficient information to attract investors to PILLAR. I hope in 60 hours they will sell all the tokens because this is the fastest project I know. I will take 10% of my assets to invest in this project

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
exortis

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 06:53:47 AM

Looks like a great project, they are running a small presale right now which will get sold out quickly before the main ico. If you want to get even better terms, contact them now.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 07:02:29 AM

The project has a very good background and sufficient information to attract investors to PILLAR. I hope in 60 hours they will sell all the tokens because this is the fastest project I know. I will take 10% of my assets to invest in this project

yea pillar project is good, I also will take part in this project and invest some of my assets here knowing that this will be a success in the near future!
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 07:06:56 AM

yea pillar project is good, I also will take part in this project and invest some of my assets here knowing that this will be a success in the near future!

The 60hours crowdsale can get some courious attention from people here and this one would surely get another great success since the project since quite nice. And this 60hrs Crowdsale will be the most exciting one since people will surely go after to have their own stocks.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 07:25:10 AM

Dear Pillar project supporters,

The last 48 hours we have been flooded with requests for our presale, far beyond our initial 12-million-token allocation. We have had thousands of requests. We are so sorry we can no longer reply individually any more, but we love your enthusiasm for our project. Here's what you need to know:

As a tribute to Joe (JSnip4) and his amazing followers on YouTube, we're going to allocate another 32 million tokens to the presale. This removes about $3.2 million from the main sale and puts it into the presale for people who are reading this. Any tokens remaining after the presale will be returned to the main sale.

We did this primarily to honor those enthusiastic supporters of the Pillar project who have expressed their interest and support. Many have pledged only small amounts of ether, and we felt these people deserved to get their tokens - they are the ones we want most. Here's how to participate: contact info@pillarproject.io

Nice team dedicated to the project not for the sole purpose of collecting money.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:58:19 AM

The 60hours crowdsale can get some courious attention from people here and this one would surely get another great success since the project since quite nice. And this 60hrs Crowdsale will be the most exciting one since people will surely go after to have their own stocks.
that's for sure mate, this short term crowdsale will be the turning point how the investors react regarding to this project as we knew that this guys always value with their investment with more people join this we will see variety of success.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 09:11:03 AM

The Pillar token sale starts on July 15th at 08:00 Greenwich Mean Time and ends 60 hours later on July 17th at 20:00 GMT. Of the 800 million tokens issued, 560 million  will be for sale to the public. The price in ether will be the same throughout the sale and will be announced on July 14th.

Presale: Pillar presale will take place in early July. Please contact david@2030.io to learn more.

"ICO will open about 07 Days, 15 Hours"  Huh

2 Days, 12 hours?
Although the time is very short, I'm sure these coins will be successful

Even it is a short time but it sold all of the tokens and flooded with request to buy another tokens, so this really good project at all...
I am thinking with that volume of supply what will be the token price in Bitcoin? And another the coin presale I am sure that it will be sold out so fast because the project is so big and there are many investors that is waiting for the presale as the developer announce. Good luck guys!

Yes that's true it will be sold fast because of the greater demand due to many investors trusted this coin. That's a good idea on bitcoin price being parallel to the volume of the supply and this will bring good profit to us specially with those who invested with the project. Well a warm welcome to all who participated with the project and I always hope for success to all of us. Hopefully this will be with good trading site with higher trading capability to achieve good value in order to provide bigger amount of btc after being sold.
roshidnahdi

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 09:13:51 AM

Token sell will be avaliable on July 15 just 60 hours guys. or
2 days 12 hours.
Maybe its so verry fast for Pre-sell token but I believe token will be sold out 60 hours.

How the tide can be changed in 60 hours, I wonder who the big investors were that made the difference.

Whitepaper  ⚫  ⚫   ⧯ Multi-Wallet   ⧯ Exchange   ⧯ Merchant Platform   ⚫  ⚫      ⧉ ICO Details
        ⚫  ⚫     ⚫  ⚫    ░░▒▒▒▓▓ ⧫ COSS.IO - Crypto One Stop Solution ⧫ ▓▓▒▒▒░░     ⚫  ⚫    ⚫  ⚫
    ░░▒▒▓ COSS Token - An ERC20 based Token - revenue generating cryptocurrency ▓▒▒░░
poetra2501

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 09:27:39 AM

I have a question.

After the ICO the payment of the tokens will be automated or manual ?

Thanks for response.

You mean it's payment for participants in this campaign? I think the tokens will be
automated in wallet, but for better, we must be patient about it until Dev has been clarifying that.
choppork

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 10:06:09 AM

I have a question.

After the ICO the payment of the tokens will be automated or manual ?

Thanks for response.

You mean it's payment for participants in this campaign? I think the tokens will be
automated in wallet, but for better, we must be patient about it until Dev has been clarifying that.

For a developer that can create a project like this and a website, I think making their own script for distributing payments isn't really that hard. After all, at the end there will be a spreadsheet ready. There will be the address and the amount of token to be sent.

If the crowdsale becomes successful, we will see future projects that have the same concept -- only a limited hour for the offer and after that, there's no more. I'm sure other people are already ready to launch a coin like that but they are just waiting for this particular to ICO if it's going to be successful or not.

Dear Pillar project supporters,

The last 48 hours we have been flooded with requests for our presale,
-snip-

This gives me confidence lol

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
WhoisEzra

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 10:16:08 AM

The Pillar token sale starts on July 15th at 08:00 Greenwich Mean Time and ends 60 hours later on July 17th at 20:00 GMT. Of the 800 million tokens issued, 560 million  will be for sale to the public. The price in ether will be the same throughout the sale and will be announced on July 14th.

Token sell will be avaliable on July 15 just 60 hours guys. or
2 days 12 hours.
Maybe its so verry fast for Pre-sell token but I believe token will be sold out 60 hours.

How the tide can be changed in 60 hours, I wonder who the big investors were that made the difference.

When is the Presale?
collac

Activity: 175
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 10:35:25 AM

soon soon !

"You just keep pushing.You just just keep pushing. I made every mistake that could be made. But I just kept pushing" R. Descartes
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 11:05:40 AM

Sorry to ask if it has already been asked but what is the minimum amount one can invest in pre-sale and what bonus will pre-sale investor gets?

2030AG

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 11:58:30 AM

Is ICO time only 60 days?
Is not that a short time?
Why are you so sure of that short time?

Yes, the ICO will last 60 hours.

Is this an intention to fuel FOMO sentiment?

560,000,000 tokens available to the public, each cost $0.10 totaling $56 mil.
Do you really need that much money to build something that is not brick and mortar?

If I participate in your project, from where will I see the cash flow coming in (excluding token price appreciation listed in an exchange)?

I asked for the official word on this matter from the dev team.

"How will the profit sharing work?

This token, like almost every other blockchain-based token, has no profit sharing mechanism. It does not represent ownership or equity in the project, and the token is not a security. As with almost all other “Initial Coin Offering” tokens, there is inherent value in the tokens - they will be the unit of payment in the Pillar system. In many other cases, the value of the token has gone up in the months after the token sale. However, the token will be priced by the market, and it’s worth being aware that other tokens have not increased much in value and several have gone down. We have a long-term view. We believe our tokens will become valuable as our system becomes more real and gets traction with customers. As an open-source project, we believe people should have their own personal operating system, without any company owning it. If we work hard and get traction with users and OEM customers, we are sure the value of our token will rise.

We discourage investors who plan to sell for a quick profit. We are aiming to change the world. We are looking for supporters who believe in our vision."

Thank you for your reply.

Your answer sounds like the main profit potential will be based on price appreciation of the token alone, but where exactly is the source of economic income? How will Pillar make money out of this? In other words, why would I want to buy the token other than for trading profits? Obviously your wallet isn't some manufacturing business that requires tens of millions of capital to buy heavy machineries, so why the need for so many millions? Many other companies do not need similar ICO and yet they have pretty good and free wallets. If Pillar does not have a compelling case of economic prosperity that's different from the competition as a result of your project, then I am afraid if I participate in your ICO, the profit potential of it may not be sustainable. I am very sure I can make lots of money from your ICO but at the same time I know my trading sucks, so I am reluctant to take the risk unless there is some sign of sustainability in which I can hold for medium to long term while seeing the token price appreciating not because people are buying into it (pumping, before dumping) but because there is some economic use for the token.

None of the competition is offering a personal data locker or atomic ownership as their goals. It's an ambitious goal, but a very game-changing one. As for the value of the token itself, they will be the unit of payment in the Pillar system. As to the comparison to other projects and what they raised, and what profits you can make long and short term, that's all speculation and we really can't comment on that.
WhoisEzra

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 12:01:40 PM

When is the presale ico start? And where will the address be labeled tosend the funds?
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 12:07:03 PM

When is the presale ico start? And where will the address be labeled tosend the funds?
I think it says there that the ico will be start on July 15 im not mistaken. Few more days before it ends. Lets wait for further more updates regarding this one.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: