Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:20:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Pillar - The Personal Data Locker - 60hr Token sale begins July 15  (Read 70602 times)
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 11:34:01 AM

İ hope Segwit ambiguity does not affect badge this project
I'm sure there's nothing to be an affect, Just believe keep your bitcoins now  Tongue
I hope so. Pillar - The Personal Data Locker - 60hr Token sale will be going smoothly. None any incident affect Piller Progress.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 12:37:21 PM

Could you please tell me, how long will presale last?
I hope to participate, but my fund are still offline.
ICO will begin on 15 July so you still have plenty of times to preapare for investing.Remember ICO will last for only 60 hours so be ready to invest as soon as ico begins

acpr23

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 12:55:41 PM

Dear Pillar project supporters,

The last 48 hours we have been flooded with requests for our presale, far beyond our initial 12-million-token allocation. We have had thousands of requests. We are so sorry we can no longer reply individually any more, but we love your enthusiasm for our project. Here's what you need to know:

As a tribute to Joe (JSnip4) and his amazing followers on YouTube, we're going to allocate another 32 million tokens to the presale. This removes about $3.2 million from the main sale and puts it into the presale for people who are reading this. Any tokens remaining after the presale will be returned to the main sale.

We did this primarily to honor those enthusiastic supporters of the Pillar project who have expressed their interest and support. Many have pledged only small amounts of ether, and we felt these people deserved to get their tokens - they are the ones we want most. Here's how to participate: contact info@pillarproject.io
This is good. and I will participate with this project I hope the discount for the early investors are big. And I think the coin that will be produce will be good for long term and with that I think after that it will be available for the market the price will be above the ICO price since this is a good project.
Here you can only agree, a wonderful project, it is clear that the developers are making a difference for the better, and they think about us.

Better to buy and stack cheap ETH now. I'll also participate in pillarproject crowdsale i only have small amount of ETH but i know investing in this project will really give me profit Smiley im happy to join here
Djanggo

Activity: 337

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 01:07:22 PM

Do we know the start time of ico?

You can find the details in first page
"The Pillar token sale starts on July 15th at 08:00 Greenwich Mean Time"
Kolder

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 01:48:31 PM

ICO will begin on 15 July so you still have plenty of times to preapare for investing.Remember ICO will last for only 60 hours so be ready to invest as soon as ico begins

If you are familiar with primalbase campaign, they successfully finished their ICO for just 24hrs. Based on the supporters pulse right it is possible that pillar project will follow the achievements of primalbase. Pillar's vision is outstanding which makes them different from other ICO.

freew5660

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 01:53:31 PM

If you are familiar with primalbase campaign, they successfully finished their ICO for just 24hrs. Based on the supporters pulse right it is possible that pillar project will follow the achievements of primalbase. Pillar's vision is outstanding which makes them different from other ICO.

Why do you compare with Primal Base? Is that just some people involved running of Primal Base campaign? I don't get it  Huh
Beparanf

Activity: 2772
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 02:02:32 PM

Why do you compare with Primal Base? Is that just some people involved running of Primal Base campaign? I don't get it  Huh
Maybe because all people join on this campaign are also participants of primalbase as well as the campaign manager itself. You don't need to get what his point. The most important is Pillar must follow the outcome of PBT.  Grin

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 03:32:38 PM

Yeah right, this is a different project, everything is fine and I think Primalbase is already successful with ICO. And it's time to follow and invest our fund to  ICO Pillar because I'm sure ICO pillar will be a success.
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 03:40:47 PM

Is there any pre sale for Pillar? I thought that this is only a 60hrs ICO and no presale at all. Actually I'm against presale since this the typical reason why project dump too much once it is release on the market. The blame are just past to bounty hunters but in reality, investors at presale are dumping their coin.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
LegendOF45

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 04:48:52 PM

Yes, the key is a clear concept and easy to understand with marketing strategy. Many ICOs fail because there are no clear concepts and solid teams, the experience of the Pillar team is the key to success and we are optimistic the project will be a success.
Anjing Lu

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 04:56:36 PM

Yes, the key is a clear concept and easy to understand with marketing strategy. Many ICOs fail because there are no clear concepts and solid teams, the experience of the Pillar team is the key to success and we are optimistic the project will be a success.
All the preparations look perfect, there is no shortage, the team is very experience and of course the technical and marketing support makes us and all investors will never hesitate to put their money into this project. Can't waiting for ICO and see this project successful.
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 05:24:01 PM

Is there any pre sale for Pillar? I thought that this is only a 60hrs ICO and no presale at all. Actually I'm against presale since this the typical reason why project dump too much once it is release on the market. The blame are just past to bounty hunters but in reality, investors at presale are dumping their coin.
no, based on what i have red, there is no particular information stated that there is a presale coming on pillar. correct me if im wrong but i didnt see anything about that. so i think its a no.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 05:49:33 PM

no, based on what i have red, there is no particular information stated that there is a presale coming on pillar. correct me if im wrong but i didnt see anything about that. so i think its a no.

hmm, as far as i can remember there is existing presale on pillar. Try to ask the campaign manager or any staff of the pillar, im 70% sure that there is pre sale as i remember because i read something about it. Anyway, ico will start after 4 days cant wait to see the success of this Ico
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 05:57:40 PM

aren't those problems listed on OP already solved by the team of Maidsafe Network? ICOs seem to be just the usual scam these days and all these redundant projects exist just to get more money from the investors who don't seem to suspect what could happen.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
2030AG

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 06:26:43 PM

aren't those problems listed on OP already solved by the team of Maidsafe Network? ICOs seem to be just the usual scam these days and all these redundant projects exist just to get more money from the investors who don't seem to suspect what could happen.

I am by no means an expert on Maidsafe, but I don't see anything like personal data locker or atomic ownership in their documents or roadmap. That remains something unique to this project.
L00n3y

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 07:37:25 PM

As far as I understand there is going to be a limit for 60h sale?

Limit on what? be specific ? If you are talking about what if the coins needed didnt sold out in a 60 hour time then I think they will decide to lengthen the span of the ICO sale. BUt I think they have a very promising coin so it is possible.
2030AG

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 07:45:02 PM

As far as I understand there is going to be a limit for 60h sale?

Limit on what? be specific ? If you are talking about what if the coins needed didnt sold out in a 60 hour time then I think they will decide to lengthen the span of the ICO sale. BUt I think they have a very promising coin so it is possible.

The sale will end when it hits that specific block number (about 60hrs total duration), or when no tokens are left. Whichever comes first.
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 08:09:44 PM

hmm, as far as i can remember there is existing presale on pillar. Try to ask the campaign manager or any staff of the pillar, im 70% sure that there is pre sale as i remember because i read something about it. Anyway, ico will start after 4 days cant wait to see the success of this Ico
yeah seems like we have to clarify it from the campaign manager, we have to know everything even a small details about this campaign so we know to ourselves that this project is doing good.
ludbega

Activity: 840
Merit: 659

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 08:39:23 PM

Hi all, i just found this annoucement.

This project could become one of the most used. It is clearly one of the most essential at the moment.

I am pleased to join this project. I hope you will get the value of your idea.

Un tiens vaut mieux que 2 tu l'auras
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 08:42:56 PM

It is nice and amazing to know that with this project, a wallet would not be just a wallet used for crytpocurrency and exchange but itnwill surpass the ability of a simple wallet  by adding more features based on consumers demands that will make complex works into simple and easy works that will less the hassle of every consumer. Specially when it comes to building privacy locks that will strengthen the privacy of the accounts used by the consumers. I hope this project will succeed with its objective because this would be a great benefit for everyone of us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: