Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:36:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Pillar - The Personal Data Locker - 60hr Token sale begins July 15  (Read 70602 times)
Keldel

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 01:03:50 AM

i joined this ico. i hope we win and be happy

YIz

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 01:07:47 AM

80K ETH so far, this project is going to be huge.
BTCBusinessConsult

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 01:20:13 AM

I am still of the opinion that Pillar and Populous will go down as the "ICOs to have been in summer of 2017". They will be huge project and I am glad to be apart of them.

Can't wait to put my PPT to use in the contract exchange when it goes live.

EPIC5k Trading on https://spectre.ai/?ref=PassiveIncome. Paying WEEKLY rewards in ETH since 2017. 100% FRAUD FREE Binary Trading Platform. $SXDT. Ask me about the ONLY smart options trading platform with 400% payouts, and their unique EPIC5000 trading system.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 01:34:50 AM

80K ETH so far, this project is going to be huge.
Thats true, this project is successful at this time. This going to be a huge project because of its advantages so more investors to come. Im glad Im part of this project.
acpr23

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 01:43:31 AM

How dumb are those people selling of their PLR on EtherDelta below ICO price?  Shocked
Do they just need ETH quickly for some other reason or what..
They are not dumb but looks those are using the pillar to be a way to flip the money. As we can see the crypto gets rekt caused by the Bitcoin hardfork.  For some reasons they are need ethereum to dump it before the price gets the more dump. It's just a usual thing in my opinion.

The market is so bearish that it is taking down all current ICO, pré-ico investors want to move their assets as fast as possible to minimize the loose :/
Pre-ICO investors are unable to sell tokens at the moment, the contract needs to be merged first.
I mailed Tomer Sofinzon for that earlier.

"The Pillar tokens from the main contract are transferable but not the pre-ICO ones.

The pre-ICO tokens have first to be merged into the main contract after the ICO is over.

Best, Tomer"

Which makes sense because the PLR-ETH one on EtherDelta is for the ICO contract, not for the PRE-ICO one.

I think , DEVELOPERS sell lower than price of ICO on Etherdelta during ICO ... THEY SPECIALLY TWEET ABOUT ETHERDELTA ... Developers - SCUMMERS.

ICO now during .. SHAME !!!

Do you check already the contract address of that token and real pillar tokens? I think real Pillar token are still unavailable for trading.

0xe3818504c1B32bF1557b16C238B2E01Fd3149C17 - address .. I receive coins from ICO ... ADDRESS RIGHT.

https://pillarproject.io/purchase/

ADD CUSTOM TOKEN
0xe3818504c1B32bF1557b16C238B2E01Fd3149C17
PLR
DECIMAL - 18

You can trade plr to eth on etherdelta, see link few pages back

here  https://etherdelta.github.io/#0xe3818504c1b32bf1557b16c238b2e01fd3149c17-ETH

DEVELOPERS - SCUMMERS

That's what I'm talking about. Do you buy during pre sale or yesterday? Because if the contract you in ETH delta is the contract during the presale. Then some one is already dumping it but if it's the contract address of the regular sales. Then somethings wrong on it because it is still untradeable in my opinion

I think this is investors dumping their pillars, basically why would developers sell low in eth delta if they can sell high in ICO?
JENREM

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 02:10:39 AM

I BUYED YESTERDAY .... I SEND my invest on ADDRESS which PUBLISH YESTERDAY on OFFICIAL SITE

PLEASE - CLICK

You SEE ADDRESS? 0xe3818504c1B32bF1557b16C238B2E01Fd3149C17

Now Click

https://etherdelta.github.io/#0xe3818504c1B32bF1557b16C238B2E01Fd3149C17-ETH

THIS IS MISTAKE of Developers ... They must CHANGE contract ...

I - INVESTOR ... I don't understand - how can sell during ICO lower than ICO ...

I received PLR from ICO on myetherwallet

I sold 2 PLR on ETHERDELTA - and i SAY " THIS ADRESS RIGHT"

If you don't know how trade on ETHERDELTA - other knows

so you mean to say that they have an ico as of the moment
and at the same time already having an exchange on etherdelta?  Shocked
asu
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1135

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 02:31:04 AM

How dumb are those people selling of their PLR on EtherDelta below ICO price?  Shocked
Do they just need ETH quickly for some other reason or what..
They are not dumb but looks those are using the pillar to be a way to flip the money. As we can see the crypto gets rekt caused by the Bitcoin hardfork.  For some reasons they are need ethereum to dump it before the price gets the more dump. It's just a usual thing in my opinion.

The market is so bearish that it is taking down all current ICO, pré-ico investors want to move their assets as fast as possible to minimize the loose :/
Pre-ICO investors are unable to sell tokens at the moment, the contract needs to be merged first.
I mailed Tomer Sofinzon for that earlier.

"The Pillar tokens from the main contract are transferable but not the pre-ICO ones.

The pre-ICO tokens have first to be merged into the main contract after the ICO is over.

Best, Tomer"

Which makes sense because the PLR-ETH one on EtherDelta is for the ICO contract, not for the PRE-ICO one.

I think , DEVELOPERS sell lower than price of ICO on Etherdelta during ICO ... THEY SPECIALLY TWEET ABOUT ETHERDELTA ... Developers - SCUMMERS.

ICO now during .. SHAME !!!

Do you check already the contract address of that token and real pillar tokens? I think real Pillar token are still unavailable for trading.

0xe3818504c1B32bF1557b16C238B2E01Fd3149C17 - address .. I receive coins from ICO ... ADDRESS RIGHT.

ADD CUSTOM TOKEN
0xe3818504c1B32bF1557b16C238B2E01Fd3149C17
PLR
DECIMAL - 18

You can trade plr to eth on etherdelta, see link few pages back

here  https://etherdelta.github.io/#0xe3818504c1b32bf1557b16c238b2e01fd3149c17-ETH

DEVELOPERS - SCUMMERS

That's what I'm talking about. Do you buy during pre sale or yesterday? Because if the contract you in ETH delta is the contract during the presale. Then some one is already dumping it but if it's the contract address of the regular sales. Then somethings wrong on it because it is still untradeable in my opinion

I think this is investors dumping their pillars, basically why would developers sell low in eth delta if they can sell high in ICO?
Yeah why? I think this is just a FUD or something like misserable because the crowdsale is still ongoing and how does it can be traded now? Any news coming from the pillar team?

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 02:38:59 AM

I WRITE ABOUT THIS PILLAR -  BUT SILENCE NOW

Fatoshi

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 02:46:52 AM

Problem is like many ICOs they don't have ANY product at all. What you are part of is a crowdsale so they can make the product they dream will transform the world. The developer basically has interesting ideas about websites usage and has written some books on it but after listening to him talk he admits himself they have actually zero code done...zero. You are funding someone with an idea, a cool idea but just an idea.
Beparanf

Activity: 2772
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 03:35:21 AM

Problem is like many ICOs they don't have ANY product at all. What you are part of is a crowdsale so they can make the product they dream will transform the world. The developer basically has interesting ideas about websites usage and has written some books on it but after listening to him talk he admits himself they have actually zero code done...zero. You are funding someone with an idea, a cool idea but just an idea.

It will depend on our experience on icos, if you have seen investment that doesn't produce any product then maybe your right, we need to give them time after ico to do the development project and we can see they were updating ,some were listing as fast as they could in exchanges and working on their project.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
tacpeh

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 03:47:59 AM

What about the Pillar Project. Actually, I am very excited for Pillar Campaign. For that, I want to know the present condition of Pillar Project.
I'm too excited on this campaign. I haven't read through all this. I just have a question, how long will this campaign last?

Are you really asking those questions ? Why are you guys having an avatar and signature of Pillar Coin if you know so few about it...? 
I don't get it. ^^

They made accounts long ago to spam this thread and create imaginary hype around this project. They also fill the thread up with spam in order to keep any negative posts away from would-be investors.

That's why they don't have a Slack channel. Because there is too much negativity surrounding Pillar after what the founder David did to Lykke, backstabbing them basically. If they did have a Slack
channel the truth would get out.
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 03:52:59 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2017, 04:03:03 AM by termion

0.00045  14756.031  6.640
0.00045 14756.031
0.00045 14756.031

THIS IS DO ONE MAN ... WHY?

choppork

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 05:22:18 AM

Honestly I would refrain from buying from EtherDelta because we're not sure if those coins are actually pillar tokens. If they are, then maybe a group of FUDsters or anti-Pillar group bought coins from Pillar and start hyping up a humour against them by putting those orders. Why would an investor sell below ICO price? Most investors hold for a long time, probably longer than bounty participants hold their coins.

It just doesn't make sense for investors to do that, let alone developers. I believe it's from a FUD group.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 05:51:49 AM

How can they (etherdelta) start trading tokens when the ICO of the project is still ongoing. I think they should pause the trading until ICO is over.

BINTEX