Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:35:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Pillar - The Personal Data Locker - 60hr Token sale begins July 15  (Read 70610 times)
ColdZerk

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:29:54 AM

I am proud of being a participant in Pillar campaign. I think Pillar will be one of the best coins in future. Thanks Pillar team.
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:36:27 AM

The token sale is completed, thank you very much to all participants! More information is coming from the team soon! The final tally:

wow great job dev finally ico been success, please Please increase security so hackers can not hack. I do not want coindash happen in Pillar
Amazing, great project Smiley
Since begining,i'm sure this ico will be success
This is a very large number, hopefully they can quickly release in bittrex, I'm sure with this fund of bittrex can accept this coin

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Deloreandel

Activity: 325

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 08:46:57 AM

This is a very large number, hopefully they can quickly release in bittrex, I'm sure with this fund of bittrex can accept this coin

for now its on HitBTC and Etherdelta. so we have a start Smiley

NOIZ
⇐ ● NOIZ is a decentralized cognitive ad network ICO LIVE SOON ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITE WHITEPAPER  TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
roshidnahdi

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 09:23:48 AM

Congratulations to the Pillar dev and team and for all participants for successfully ICO.

Whitepaper  ⚫  ⚫   ⧯ Multi-Wallet   ⧯ Exchange   ⧯ Merchant Platform   ⚫  ⚫      ⧉ ICO Details
        ⚫  ⚫     ⚫  ⚫    ░░▒▒▒▓▓ ⧫ COSS.IO - Crypto One Stop Solution ⧫ ▓▓▒▒▒░░     ⚫  ⚫    ⚫  ⚫
    ░░▒▒▓ COSS Token - An ERC20 based Token - revenue generating cryptocurrency ▓▒▒░░
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:24:13 PM

The token sale is completed, thank you very much to all participants! More information is coming from the team soon! The final tally:

Congrats!

I think it is good amount of money in these conditions Wink

Sunrise2000

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:07:05 PM

so can I buy pillar at etherdelta? It's genuine token at his exchange?
tacpeh

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:42:18 PM

https://i.imgur.com/zCM7WcX.png

Congrats!

David Siegel already said on youtube live during the ICO launch that without 50 million dollars, it's gonna be tough to get Pillar launched into any product. 50 MILLION?? Why? Because they have no developers,
no lines of code, no game plan on how to really scale this idea from his imagination into reality. So basically you invested money into a dream.

Who needs 50 million dollars when they have the brains and motivation to launch a real large scale product? Last I checked it didn't cost millions of dollars to start writing a few lines of code. WTF?

https://youtu.be/PO3aIuMGNVk?t=2586 (already downloaded and archived this video) - The whole stream is basically David begging for money and if you already invested, to invest more. They never talked about the product once. Their main dev wasn't even present to answer any questions. You can see how David gets more and more irritated throughout the whole stream when asked about anything other than money.

https://youtu.be/PO3aIuMGNVk?t=9396 - Here David admits that they've only been working at this for 9 weeks. 9 weeks? Are you kidding me? And by 'working at this' he means the money grab ICO, not the so-called "Pillar project" at all. In fact, he's clueless on how any of it would actually work.

https://youtu.be/PO3aIuMGNVk?t=16347 - Look at him insult his investors when they're requesting some support. This is the kind of person who will tell you to fuck off right after you've given him your hard-earned ETH.

It gets especially pathetic when the people present are asked to introduce themselves and they say that they're only involved with the ICO launch.

I've never seen a more amateur looking team/website and they received free money (I'm assuming most of it was their own money to hype it up in the beginning. That's why they were so DESPERATE to recoup losses)

The bottom line is that David has no team, no real whitepaper, NOTHING. If you invested in this, I'm sorry but there's a very high chance you've lost your money already. There will never be a product.
ODINN

Activity: 283

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:59:58 PM

That's interesting.

Will be good to get some replies from devs of this project etc
dave773

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:07:33 PM

Interesting points, thank you tacpeh.  But I have seen ICOs that are much worse than this one do very well.  So we will see soon how this project develops.  Also they didnt get hacked like coindash so money is definitely not gone Smiley
2030AG

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:24:40 PM

If anyone has questions we will be happy to answer them for you.  If you have concerns we are happy address them.  Please feel free to PM us here or visit our telegram for quicker responses.  You can find a link to our telegram in the OP.  We can't relink it here or it gets auto deleted like all telegram links on all posts.
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:39:04 PM

Interesting points, thank you tacpeh.  But I have seen ICOs that are much worse than this one do very well.  So we will see soon how this project develops.  Also they didnt get hacked like coindash so money is definitely not gone Smiley

If you want EARN

1) DON'T READ FORUM and Tacpech.  Tacpech want panic and cheap PILLAR ...
2) IF you want EARN, - READ #1

Now will be many newbie - and all want your PILLAR - for half price ...
clif_high

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 03:34:36 PM

Pillar ICO landed during the crypto market bloodbath which is both good and bad.

Last days we all have faced some fears that were probably induced by greedy BTC miners waiting for cheap Bitcoins. It weakened a whole market a bit including the price of ETH. The risk of BTC split goes away for that moment and crypto market slightly begins to recover. Although in the meantime a successful-to-be Pillar ICO didn’t hit the max. hard cap.

More than a half of available Pillar tokens has already gone on ice (for 10 years). This is a very good news as it makes the price possible to multiply x2 in the very short-term. It’s strange that some people were selling PLR tokens below ICO price on some small exchanges but there are always weak hands around.

I see a quite good potential with this project and a big room for price increasing, at least from supply-side perspective.
The project is NOT a scam like CoinDash. I believe we will see some new scams in the near future, so I would stay with safe PLR.

With love
olteanu

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 04:28:15 PM

Hi, i participated in the Pre-ICO, how can i redeem my tokens with the 10% Bonus offered in the Pre-ICO?
2030AG

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 04:54:06 PM

Hi, i participated in the Pre-ICO, how can i redeem my tokens with the 10% Bonus offered in the Pre-ICO?

Hello, you will not need to do anything to redeem your tokens with 10% bonus from Pre-ICO, it will be automatic once the pre-sale contract is merged into the main contract. More news on that is coming soon.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 05:25:59 PM

Pillar ICO landed during the crypto market bloodbath which is both good and bad.

Last days we all have faced some fears that were probably induced by greedy BTC miners waiting for cheap Bitcoins. It weakened a whole market a bit including the price of ETH. The risk of BTC split goes away for that moment and crypto market slightly begins to recover. Although in the meantime a successful-to-be Pillar ICO didn’t hit the max. hard cap.

More than a half of available Pillar tokens has already gone on ice (for 10 years). This is a very good news as it makes the price possible to multiply x2 in the very short-term. It’s strange that some people were selling PLR tokens below ICO price on some small exchanges but there are always weak hands around.
It indeed is very strange to see people selling it for far below the ICO price on ED. Literally, it's a third of the ICO price over there and I've been backing up the truck.

If you really are The Clif, just wanted to say how thankful many of us are for all your astute observations of the past and much of what is to come in the future.
Fatoshi

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 05:50:55 PM

Is see plr is already hitting the usual ETH exchanges but when will we have a coinmarketcap listing?
2030AG

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:18:14 PM

Is see plr is already hitting the usual ETH exchanges but when will we have a coinmarketcap listing?

Right now the team is working on migrating the presale.  That and a few other things will occur before you see it on coin market cap.
minerbro

Activity: 415
Merit: 287

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:29:17 PM

A great news is really coming to happen within the success of this project that will surely be able to happen in less than 60hrs of the crowd sale.
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:19:40 PM

Congrats!

David Siegel already said on youtube live during the ICO launch that without 50 million dollars, it's gonna be tough to get Pillar launched into any product. 50 MILLION?? Why? Because they have no developers,
no lines of code, no game plan on how to really scale this idea from his imagination into reality. So basically you invested money into a dream.

Who needs 50 million dollars when they have the brains and motivation to launch a real large scale product? Last I checked it didn't cost millions of dollars to start writing a few lines of code. WTF?

https://youtu.be/PO3aIuMGNVk?t=2586 (already downloaded and archived this video) - The whole stream is basically David begging for money and if you already invested, to invest more. They never talked about the product once. Their main dev wasn't even present to answer any questions. You can see how David gets more and more irritated throughout the whole stream when asked about anything other than money.

https://youtu.be/PO3aIuMGNVk?t=9396 - Here David admits that they've only been working at this for 9 weeks. 9 weeks? Are you kidding me? And by 'working at this' he means the money grab ICO, not the so-called "Pillar project" at all. In fact, he's clueless on how any of it would actually work.

https://youtu.be/PO3aIuMGNVk?t=16347 - Look at him insult his investors when they're requesting some support. This is the kind of person who will tell you to fuck off right after you've given him your hard-earned ETH.

It gets especially pathetic when the people present are asked to introduce themselves and they say that they're only involved with the ICO launch.

I've never seen a more amateur looking team/website and they received free money (I'm assuming most of it was their own money to hype it up in the beginning. That's why they were so DESPERATE to recoup losses)

The bottom line is that David has no team, no real whitepaper, NOTHING. If you invested in this, I'm sorry but there's a very high chance you've lost your money already. There will never be a product.
So newbie come to ramble on for things that are not clear, hahahahaha i see nothing to doubt about this project, the price on hitbtc can reach 0.0007 ETH for today's highest price, so you dont have to worry, i'm very sure the price will be good when they Managed to do his job
newcoin01

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:47:08 PM

A great news is really coming to happen within the success of this project that will surely be able to happen in less than 60hrs of the crowd sale.

We mostly saw 1 month ICOs in the past.

These days we see 2 weeks ICOs.

But Pillar's decision was bravely  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: