Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:26:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Pillar - The Personal Data Locker - 60hr Token sale begins July 15  (Read 70610 times)
rizkyalhabsy

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:22:28 PM

when the bounty will be given to us?
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:52:20 PM

Other bounties already being paid.

Remaining bounties should be distribute "soon" as per campaign managers said. No one here knows the exact time and date so better just watch the thread closely to monitor updates and try not to spam the kind of question all over again.
BVeyron

Activity: 1694
Merit: 997

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:26:01 PM

When can I get my pillar for signature and avatar
-------------
Please devs answer

The topic bountie is here :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1989700
Thx
I'll ask the community in the thread about the bounty

CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:35:52 PM

Hi Sylon,

I participated in the Pillar Articles bounty but I see the sheet is still locked.

Can you tell me when you will check the articles?

Hello,

Your article has not been accepted.
This spreadsheet will never be made public, to prevent cheating and articles steal.

Cheers

Well just got above message. Since Sylon is infamous for self enriching himself in his own bounties campaigns i public will ask him the following

1) Being shady to like all the other campaigns you had, giving yourself nice bonusses, helping your altcoins and friends with disproportional rewards, please tell me why it was rejected.
2) You can make the sheet public, or did you pay all your alts? Nobody will mind having his article link + reward public, since NO thief can use that. This is standard Policy in ALL campaigns.
danielj314

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:38:52 PM

Hi Sylon,

I participated in the Pillar Articles bounty but I see the sheet is still locked.

Hello,

This spreadsheet will never be made public, to prevent cheating and articles steal.

Cheers

Well just got above message. Since Sylon is infamous for self enriching himself in his own bounties campaigns i public will ask him the following

1) Being shady to like all the other campaigns you had, giving yourself nice bonusses, helping your altcoins and friends with disproportional rewards, please tell me why it was rejected.
2) You can make the sheet public, or did you pay all your alts? Nobody will mind having his article link + reward public, since NO thief can use that. This is standard Policy in ALL campaigns.

I've participated in several campaigns run by Sylon and have found him to be one of the best and most efficient managers of campaigns. In my experience he is fair, honest, and one of the most communicative people I've worked with on a campaign.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   STORM TOKEN    A decentralized micro-job marketplace    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Blog*
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     TOKEN GENERATION EVENT | Coming Soon    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:44:55 PM

Hi Sylon,

Hello,

Cheers

I've participated in several campaigns run by Sylon and have found him to be one of the best and most efficient managers of campaigns. In my experience he is fair, honest, and one of the most communicative people I've worked with on a campaign.

It's true his friends are well taken care off.

What's also true is being a new manager, there has never been so much criticism about his endeavors, so if you did participate in his campaign, you have also read that...

But yes you have a reason to voice your opinion and its a selfish one.
Cimmy_revenger

Activity: 1106
Merit: 252

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 12:20:18 AM

When can I get my pillar for signature and avatar
-------------
Please devs answer

The topic bountie is here :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1989700
Thx
I'll ask the community in the thread about the bounty

answer from manager bounty sylon.

Signature and twitter campaigns bounties tokens will be distributed soon. Thanks for your patience.

There are some indications of cheating in an example campaign there are reports like this

So please be advised that the payment for the campaign is pending for a while.
All need the process of thoroughness in handling this great project

amzflexoperator

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 12:36:05 AM

Huh

Just checked the original PLR Token Address:

https://etherscan.io/address/0x05a9afd79a05c3e1afefa282ef8d58f9366b160b#internaltx

Looks like they withdrew 5,000 ETH (over $1 Million)

If you follow the money, you will see they shapeshifted some of the funds to make it untraceable.
danielj314

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 12:57:12 AM

Huh

Just checked the original PLR Token Address:

https://etherscan.io/address/0x05a9afd79a05c3e1afefa282ef8d58f9366b160b#internaltx

Looks like they withdrew 5,000 ETH (over $1 Million)

If you follow the money, you will see they shapeshifted some of the funds to make it untraceable.

That's very interesting to know. It's totally understandable that they would need a portion of the funds to begin work. I love it when projects are totally transparent about how much they are converting to fiat and when. Maybe they intend to release that kind of report at some point.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   STORM TOKEN    A decentralized micro-job marketplace    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Blog*
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     TOKEN GENERATION EVENT | Coming Soon    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
r_victory

Activity: 1949
Merit: 380

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 01:46:58 AM

My wallet was hacked, today i went to look and i noticed a transfer of tokens PILLAR. I didn't participate in the bounty.   Grin

Just laughing to hold back the anger of dishonest people.  Angry

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
Sylon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:10:47 AM

All distribution spreadsheets have been sent to distribution team. You will receive all your bounties during the next few days.

Hi Sylon,

Hello,

Cheers

It's true his friends are well taken care off.

What's also true is being a new manager, there has never been so much criticism about his endeavors, so if you did participate in his campaign, you have also read that...

But yes you have a reason to voice your opinion and its a selfish one.

I will reply to your accusations by quoting the PM reply I sent you:

Hi Sylon,

Hello,

Cheers

Hello,
You have a history on cheating on the bounties to self enrich yourself, that's why I have post my reply here.

So get out your lazy french chain and get to work:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1986401.msg20335301#msg20335301

I don't know why I'm answering to your PM, I should simply ignore you.
But just for the fun, I will answer to your false accusations.

What is my "history on cheating on the bounties to self enrich myself" ? I'm very curious to see where I've done that. Grin
By analyzing your profile, I can see that you seems to be one of HarryKPeters alt account, the guy I already had problems in the past because he writes bland articles and don't know how campaigns work. You are also complaining about articles campaigns stuff, have the same attitude, same disrespectful languages as this guy... what a coincidence! Enjoy your negative trust. I will also ban you from all the future campaigns I will manage. Smiley

Another thing, I wish I had the time to write 25 different articles and managing all this campaign. I'm currently working on three different projects I will manage during the next month.

Last point, you know nothing about bounty campaigns, how they work and how people react to it (that's why I initially had problems with you). When it's about money, especially crypto-currencies, humans could do EVERYTHING. I decided to put articles campaign spreadsheet private because I saw many type of cheating in this type of campaign: bounty hunters rip articles from other participants, translate it in another languages; they even use software tools that replace words order but keep the same meaning by using artificial intelligence; they even spy writers profile to check every new article to be sure to translate it on time: that's why I keep articles links AND writers profiles private, to protect those persons who hard worked on their articles writing and deserve to be well paid. I will continue to work like this in the future.

I would add that even if I will never reveal writers that participated in my campaigns identities, I can say that danielj314 participed in my articles bounty campaigns.
Oh wait... maybe he is one of my alt account ?! Grin
xyj790204

Activity: 334

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:08:28 AM

My wallet was hacked, today i went to look and i noticed a transfer of tokens PILLAR. I didn't participate in the bounty.   Grin

Just laughing to hold back the anger of dishonest people.  Angry

what did you do with your wallet ? i think it is impossible
acpr23

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:38:04 AM

@2030AG , any update dev about coinmarketcap listing, and adding exchanges?
Asyifiah

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:18:31 AM

Announcement: all Pillar Project distribution spreadsheets have been sent to distribution team. You will all receive your bounties in the next few days. Thanks for your patience!

maybe in next few days this coin will be listing on bittrex soon, because on etherdelta and hitbtc volume trading its lower and price PLR under price ICO.
I guess investor want sell on the biggest exchanger. be patience for waiting PLR listing on bittrex or poloniex.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ensign_lee

Activity: 886

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:33:17 AM

May I know what is the ICO price of the PLR token in BTC?  along with the bonus offered?

Also please let me know the list of exchanges I can trade PLR tokens.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Sowik

Merit: 327

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:35:49 AM

May I know what is the ICO price of the PLR token in BTC?  along with the bonus offered?

Also please let me know the list of exchanges I can trade PLR tokens.

You can trade Pillar on Etherdelta but the price at the moment isn't good for selling if thats what you want to do.
Wandika

Activity: 508
Merit: 250

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:39:41 PM

The ICO price per PLR token is equal to 0.0005ETH each  same as Pre Ico price. Now is the best time to buy because the price is half the ICO price.

ICOLovers

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:23:03 PM

Dont know this project development still ongoing or not, its very silent here no dev talk
@20230AG last post in here is 19th july, maybe he allready forgot about this project.
Fatoshi

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:38:29 PM

Dont know this project development still ongoing or not, its very silent here no dev talk
@20230AG last post in here is 19th july, maybe he allready forgot about this project.

Look piss off you twat. The guys behind this project are passionate about what they doing, many are going to be volunteer and this thread was just a way to connect to crypto investors. Just fucking leeave them alone and let them do what they hope to. What the fuck do you mean by project development after 1 week, constant updates holding your hand to pump the tokens value? Give it up, they have the money and now have the desire to do the work, leave them alone and don't burden them with your baby needing a bottle routine. If you understood the project when you invested you should of understood they would only see results in a longer time scale, if you didn't then you are a retard as they clearly said they don't have a working beta and the money is to being people together to build it. So EVERYTIME you and someone says where's the development and updates after one week you are admitting you didnt understand the project at all and are embarrassing yourself.

Go look at Twitter there is plenty going on with them so stop expecting handholding and price pumping here.

https://mobile.twitter.com/pillarwallet?lang=en-gb
ICOLovers

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:39:55 PM

Look piss off you twat. The guys behind this project are passionate about what they doing, many are going to be volunteer and this thread was just a way to connect to crypto investors. Just fucking leeave them alone and let them do what they hope to. What the fuck do you mean by project development after 1 week, constant updates holding your hand to pump the tokens value? Give it up, they have the money and now have the desire to do the work, leave them alone and don't burden them with your baby needing a bottle routine. If you understood the project when you invested you should of understood they would only see results in a longer time scale, if you didn't then you are a retard as they clearly said they don't have a working beta and the money is to being people together to build it. So EVERYTIME you and someone says where's the development and updates after one week you are admitting you didnt understand the project at all and are embarrassing yourself.

Go look at Twitter there is plenty going on with them so stop expecting handholding and price pumping here.

https://mobile.twitter.com/pillarwallet?lang=en-gb

Hey sirr, sorry to say, but im not needed answer from you, are you dev ? i dont think so, so please STFU.
that is investor liberties to ask dev for development progress, even it every second, every minute, every hours
and that is responsibility from dev to answer investor question.
and Once again if you are not dev so STFU, i dont need you.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: