Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:13:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] ENCRYPGEN *GENE-CHAIN COIN* 1M$ RAISED, 3 DAYS LEFT [CLOSED]  (Read 4974 times)
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:38:46 PM

Any news on wallet release today is July 22  and can't find any information on how to transfer one token and also news on exchange listing

All wallets have been released on Friday 21.07 evening EST time, please check your inbox (and spam folder) of the email you used when you bought the tokens! If there are still problems, please PM me so I can give you an email to reach the team.

Exchange listing is not yet done, but will soon. I'll update asap when that happens!

Good news, 1c0_CM. Waiting for development updates from Gene-Chain team. Hope that this technology will be widely used in medicine and DNA tokens trading start will be successful.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
me1507

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Gon Totto

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:28:51 PM

Any news on wallet release today is July 22  and can't find any information on how to transfer one token and also news on exchange listing

All wallets have been released on Friday 21.07 evening EST time, please check your inbox (and spam folder) of the email you used when you bought the tokens! If there are still problems, please PM me so I can give you an email to reach the team.

Exchange listing is not yet done, but will soon. I'll update asap when that happens!

Good news, 1c0_CM. Waiting for development updates from Gene-Chain team. Hope that this technology will be widely used in medicine and DNA tokens trading start will be successful.

Nice to hear the news, i saw you active on twitter, but a little bit not active on BCT forum.
May i know, what is the best way to get update of the project ?
1c0_CM (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:53:10 PM

Nice to hear the news, i saw you active on twitter, but a little bit not active on BCT forum.
May i know, what is the best way to get update of the project ?

Twitter is the fastest way to get updates from the team, it will be spread to BCT forum, instagram etc with a delay of a few days Smiley
me1507

Gon Totto

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:28:21 PM

When will Encrypgen on Exchange ?
This thread is so quiet, no information posted
Dev, can you more active here ?
DRPD
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:53:21 PM

https://www.encrypgen.com/gene-chain-update-august-2-2017/
AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:55:14 PM

They are working with exchanges on the multi-node setup required for the tokens. My guess is that we will have an exchange in a few weeks at the latest. Personally I believe Encrypgen will be an ICO that people will beat themselves up  for missing in the coming months and years!

FOR RENT.
klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 12:36:54 PM

reserved.  full nodes coming soon, looking forward to seeing what shape this takes...
danniel

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:22:55 AM

when the ico is completed? how many dollars raised?
.cryptic.

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:31:08 AM

when the ico is completed? how many dollars raised?
The ICO was completed couple of weeks ago and they raised around 500BTC. They were aiming for 1000BTC, so the unsold tokens are still up for grab, as it was not distributed to the existing token holders or burnt.
chem96

Activity: 1330
Merit: 217

https://lifinity.io/

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:19:55 AM

Any news about the Encrypgen?

The last news I find was 2 weeks old: https://www.encrypgen.com/gene-chain-update-august-2-2017/

klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 01:22:24 PM

how many investors were there in total for the ico?
teanick

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:35:30 PM

Why Nova Exchange has not added yet Encrypgen ?
Is this token so hard to implemented to their platform ?
me1507

Gon Totto

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:08:00 AM

There is a new update from developer, a lot of good news
I hope this will be a gem in the future  Wink

https://www.encrypgen.com/customer-update-august-19-2017/
DRPD
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:09:57 AM

any news?
HomoHenning

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:23:48 PM

yes it is because for this type of blockchain there is no tradable coin available yet.
maybe they have to pay them more?
.cryptic.

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:53:50 AM

yes it is because for this type of blockchain there is no tradable coin available yet.
maybe they have to pay them more?
Is it definitely going to get listed on novaexchange? I would have expected it to get listed on much bigger exchanges.
DRPD
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:32:49 AM

please report some infos here about the state of the standalone wallet & exchanges
its is not nice to leave your ico investors without any news for weeks!
chem96

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:19:50 PM

I agree. any infos would be warmly welcomed....
new Roadmap as exemple

thank you in advance

Social Liberal

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:54:57 PM

Encrypgen is definitely not a scam, but a reliable company with an interesting idea. Though their communications could be better..

Most info is available in the videos on their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Encrypgen/

CEO David Koepsell is providing the updates.

Also the Twitter page is frequently updated. Encrypgen has 12 staff now! Check https://twitter.com/Encrypgen/status/926209180490375173

And they recently purchased a super computer, to run algorithms on the blockchain data.

You can find the current Encrypgen funds on Project Transparancy, a nice initiative: http://projecttransparency.org

Luckily, the Encrypgen team changed most of the crypto's raised in the ICO to BTC when the price was low end of July. Thanks to the recent BTC price surge, they have almost twice the funds of the ICO goal ($1M) on the bank.

DNA tokens (which will be used on Encrypgen's Gene-Chain) can now be traded via Cryptonext, an Israelian white label exchange: https://cryptonext.net/?page=markets

You can best check DNA/BTC there. Order book is small as the exchange is quite unknown and charges a high trading fee (0,5%).

According to the CEO, the website will be revised soon, then people can upload their own genomic data to the system. Also an ERC-20 token will be launched, to be able to trade DNA tokens on the larger exchanges too.

Lots of interesting developments going on, which is why I'd like to share them here. Enjoy Grin

Disclaimer: I do not work for Encrypgen, but am a happy ICO investor.
chem96

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:46:20 AM

Thank you for these good news!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: