Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:17:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gambling Project  (Read 418 times)
ezpzjpnz (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 03:14:10 PM

The idea behind the game is simple, you keep doubling your risk and see how high you can go. For example I would start at 2x: win, 4x: win, 8x: win, cashout. There would be small bonuses for the higher you go. I am searching for somebody with knowledge of a trusted Bitcoin API or the Core client to handle deposits and withdrawals, besides the basic functionality of the game too. I would pay for the domain, hosting, marketing and do everything on the front-end. If you're interested, please PM me. If you have any questions or suggestions please leave them below. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jartsu

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 03:27:45 PM

You are talking about a "tower" game?
ezpzjpnz (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 03:30:37 PM

You are talking about a "tower" game?

I've never heard of that words used to describe this game, but yes. The player will be able to choose any starting bet, and then choose to keep doubling or cashout.
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 10:12:20 PM

What are the odds going to be like? Will they change as the 'tower' progresses? If not then I don't see how you could sustain your business as one big payout could empty your bankroll. You'd need some measures in place.
On the other hand, if the odds of winning every turn changes (decreases) then you should consider that statistically speaking most people won't play beyond a certain point as the risk would be too great. It seems like this could be a flawed model in my mind.
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 02:52:04 AM

What are the odds going to be like? Will they change as the 'tower' progresses? If not then I don't see how you could sustain your business as one big payout could empty your bankroll. You'd need some measures in place.
On the other hand, if the odds of winning every turn changes (decreases) then you should consider that statistically speaking most people won't play beyond a certain point as the risk would be too great. It seems like this could be a flawed model in my mind.
This is true,i would like to know what would be the odds on a certain level when it progresses and as you said one big winning could really possibly empty your bankroll in an instant. This idea have been talked in the past and i see this is really a common concept when we are just seeing on those games on the market today but well its your plan and i hope you will find the right person on this project.
TwaiteTokyo

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 03:34:28 AM

did you run an ICO here?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: