Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:50:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 30 days ago we had a similar crash. It went back up very quick.  (Read 3411 times)
OrangeP (OP)

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 07:07:45 PM

The correction is still not as severe as the may correction. We are still a few % off.
However, it starts to feel a bit different.

Option 1: ICO's may allow markets to recover and will go for additional big sells within the next days (they kind of have to).
Option 2: Maybe they're already done, which will mean rising prices.
Option 3: This is fear regarding the 1st of August.
Option 4: Some news we do not know but others do.

Which coins to collect right now? The ones that dumped most or couldn't take off because of the bearish market:
- LBRY
- Patientory
- Edgeless
- Iconomi

Hottest Coins: Decred, ZCoin, Waves
btc55

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 07:42:41 PM

The correction is still not as severe as the may correction. We are still a few % off.
However, it starts to feel a bit different.

Option 1: ICO's may allow markets to recover and will go for additional big sells within the next days (they kind of have to).
Option 2: Maybe they're already done, which will mean rising prices.
Option 3: This is fear regarding the 1st of August.
Option 4: Some news we do not know but others do.

Which coins to collect right now? The ones that dumped most or couldn't take off because of the bearish market:
- LBRY
- Patientory
- Edgeless
- Iconomi

Yeah i wonder if i am.

What do you think of lbry? Is it a good time to get it Huh Huh
OrangeP (OP)

Activity: 358

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:08:37 PM

Are the weak hands ready for some FOMO?

Hottest Coins: Decred, ZCoin, Waves
nasibakar

Activity: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 07:11:25 AM

Only one thing:
Hunt more ETH.
thenoisywatcher

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:28:26 AM

Only one thing:
Hunt more ETH.

Ethereum is recovering very well or is it just a dead cat bounce? If you were lucky/smart, you could gather a nice bag of ETH around $210+-.
Or is it still worth to hunt for more ETH at the rate of 286 dollar atm?
Metros

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:38:54 AM

Only one thing:
Hunt more ETH.

Ethereum is recovering very well or is it just a dead cat bounce? If you were lucky/smart, you could gather a nice bag of ETH around $210+-.
Or is it still worth to hunt for more ETH at the rate of 286 dollar atm?

That's what I did. I did some shopping for ETH/SNT/SC and few more.

%%% greens Smiley
Hammonds

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 02:01:32 PM

Yes, you are correct. We have a similar crash twice in the past month and one in June. And its very short lived indeed. But what I'm worried about this crash is that more and more investors are really seeing Aug 1 uncertain. They don't know what will happen to the bitcoin market after that date. So they are somewhat pulling back in terms of investing their money right now and maybe they are now selling chunks of their accumulated bitcoin. I hope I'm wrong.

What is expected? 1 August??
Hi, I also always ask what makes a lot of people waiting for August. If you know Please explain to me Wink
asidamani

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:37:55 AM

Yes, you are correct. We have a similar crash twice in the past month and one in June. And its very short lived indeed. But what I'm worried about this crash is that more and more investors are really seeing Aug 1 uncertain. They don't know what will happen to the bitcoin market after that date. So they are somewhat pulling back in terms of investing their money right now and maybe they are now selling chunks of their accumulated bitcoin. I hope I'm wrong.

What is expected? 1 August??
Hi, I also always ask what makes a lot of people waiting for August. If you know Please explain to me Wink

There is a possibility that the bitcoin will fork into several coins.
nogoodcoin

Activity: 370

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 08:37:00 AM

We need more time to go back , it's a very different situation this time .But i am not worried, I just wait it in patient, never sell panic .

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █