Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:36:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Biostar TB250-BTC PRO 12 GPU support 6 AMD 6 Nvidia  (Read 4460 times)
Deep In The Mines LLC (OP)

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 02:43:58 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2017, 07:41:33 PM by Deep In The Mines LLC

All boards are in stock and ship in 24 hours shipping is from NJ USA.

These will be sold in 10 qty lots or singles.

10 Lot $1399.99 For very large orders pricing can be reduced further please contact ahead of your order.
Singles are $149.99

To purchase if your in USA please use the link below and checkout via our website. If your international and would like a more exact shipping quote please message me with your postal code and country.

Single orders
https://deepinthemines.com/collections/biostar-motherboards/products/biostar-tb250-btc-pro

10 Lot
https://deepinthemines.com/collections/bulk-deals/products/10-lot-biostar-tb250-btc-pro

Payments accepted: Paypal, Amazon Pay, Credit/Debit cards, Bank wire, BTC

Deep In The Mines LLC Cryptocurrency miners, power supplies, breakout boards and accessories!

Authorized Biostar and Silverstone Reseller.
banman24

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 04:22:45 AM

On Linux would it be able to do all 12 of the same cards or does it have to be 6 and 6?

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 05:38:42 AM

On Linux would it be able to do all 12 of the same cards or does it have to be 6 and 6?

I would assume so on Linux, however Biostar just states 6 AMD and 6 Nvidia for this board.

Deep In The Mines LLC Cryptocurrency miners, power supplies, breakout boards and accessories!

MCHouston

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Where am I?

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 07:34:44 PM

Any discount for bulk orders?

BTC 13WWomzkAoUsXtxANN9f1zRzKusgFWpngJ
LTC LKXYdqRzRC8WciNDtiRwCeb8tZtioZA2Ks
DOGE DMsTJidwkkv2nL7KwwkBbVPfjt3MhS4TZ9

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 07:35:45 PM

How many are you looking for?

MCHouston

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Where am I?

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 07:38:57 PM

60 Shipped to Houston, TX 77055

BTC 13WWomzkAoUsXtxANN9f1zRzKusgFWpngJ
LTC LKXYdqRzRC8WciNDtiRwCeb8tZtioZA2Ks
DOGE DMsTJidwkkv2nL7KwwkBbVPfjt3MhS4TZ9

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 07:45:59 PM

60 Shipped to Houston, TX 77055

Sent you a pm with pricing.

isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:22:40 PM

finally someone makes these...

sign me up for 1 or 2 for rig testing.

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 03:36:58 AM

finally someone makes these...

sign me up for 1 or 2 for rig testing.

If your interested you can preorder at the link below. They ship July 3rd to July 6th.

https://deepinthemines.com/collections/biostar-motherboards/products/biostar-tb250-btc-pro

isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:05:27 AM

I know, I have to wait a couple days...Sad

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 08:34:08 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2017, 08:44:16 PM by Deep In The Mines LLC

113 boards sold 387 left in stock for July 3rd - 6th shipment.

tntdgcr

Activity: 219

Bitcoin Mining Hosting

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 08:42:47 PM

113 boards sold 387 left in stock for July 6th shipment.

Very Nice! sending this to a couple clients.

OregonMines is expanding. Are you expanding with us?

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 08:44:33 PM

113 boards sold 387 left in stock for July 6th shipment.

Very Nice! sending this to a couple clients.

Thanks for your support  Smiley

soulmachine

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 10:03:39 AM

In this page http://www.biostar.com.tw/app/en/event/crypto_mining/page6.htm there is a motherboard named "TB250-BTC+" which supports 8 GPU.

Where can I get this mobo? Anyone tested it?

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 05:12:08 PM

In this page http://www.biostar.com.tw/app/en/event/crypto_mining/page6.htm there is a motherboard named "TB250-BTC+" which supports 8 GPU.

The TB250-BTC+ 8 GPU board is coming soon its not released yet we should have it in stock mid to end of July.

soulmachine

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 07:21:04 PM

The TB250-BTC+ 8 GPU board is coming soon its not released yet we should have it in stock mid to end of July.

Got it, thanks!
flminer

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 10:40:59 PM

I bought a motherboard from you that you created a label and tracking number for on July 5th. Order # 1011. Why has it not shipped? Have tried sending email to your support email but it is getting rejected. What is going on? And WHEN are you going to actually ship?

USPS tracking # 9405510200864550600556

According to my account the order is fulfilled. Bullshit! It was NEVER shipped! BE CAREFUL WITH THESE GUYS!

Hello,

I'm very sorry for the delay their was a issue with Biostars trucking some of our items got sent to Newegg and Newegg's items to us so we are in the processed out how many we need to swap with each other. Biostar said this will be fixed and our order of TB250-Pros will be delivered Thursday. I did not mean to hold your order up from shipping if these were in stock when Biostar told me they would be they would have definitly been shipped and probably delivered to you by now. If delivered to us tomorrow morning your order will also ship out the same day.

That is one heck of a screw up. Still does not explain why my account says the order is fulfilled. Will believe it when my order is in my hands......
Tomorrow is Thursday. If it is not on the way tomorrow refund me so I can order from different source. Do not tell people you are shipping something and then not ship. NOT good business.

Hello,

Once the label is printed it changes from unfulfilled to fulfilled. We had all the boxes perped for July 6th like Biostar stated it would arrive then realised half the TB250-BTC PROs went somewhere else.

So how about sending the ones coming in today on next day air so we can get to mining and not waiting fo another week to get going? Have 12 new 1080 ti still in the boxes and this costing me (and others) money.....

Did they show up? Am staying on this thread since the support emails are not being answered.
Every day these 1080ti sit in the boxes because you could not ship the motherboard is costing me $100 each day. Now not only are support emails going unanswered, but you are not answering here. Sending you a pm for you to refund my bitcoin and placing a negative trust against you. Your lack of response to emails to support and now not responding here is making me feel you are turning into scammers.

BE CAREFUL DEALING WITH THEM!!!
flminer

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 10:36:54 AM

I bought a motherboard from you that you created a label and tracking number for on July 5th. Order # 1011. Why has it not shipped? Have tried sending email to your support email but it is getting rejected. What is going on? And WHEN are you going to actually ship?

According to my account the order is fulfilled. Bullshit! It was NEVER shipped! BE CAREFUL WITH THESE GUYS!

Hello,

I'm very sorry for the delay their was a issue with Biostars trucking some of our items got sent to Newegg and Newegg's items to us so we are in the processed out how many we need to swap with each other. Biostar said this will be fixed and our order of TB250-Pros will be delivered Thursday. I did not mean to hold your order up from shipping if these were in stock when Biostar told me they would be they would have definitly been shipped and probably delivered to you by now. If delivered to us tomorrow morning your order will also ship out the same day.

We will see how this plays out now and will keep this updated.

That is one heck of a screw up. Still does not explain why my account says the order is fulfilled. Will believe it when my order is in my hands......
Tomorrow is Thursday. If it is not on the way tomorrow refund me so I can order from different source. Do not tell people you are shipping something and then not ship. NOT good business.

Hello,

Once the label is printed it changes from unfulfilled to fulfilled. We had all the boxes perped for July 6th like Biostar stated it would arrive then realised half the TB250-BTC PROs went somewhere else.

So how about sending the ones coming in today on next day air so we can get to mining and not waiting fo another week to get going? Have 12 new 1080 ti still in the boxes and this costing me (and others) money.....

Did they show up? Am staying on this thread since the support emails are not being answered.
Every day these 1080ti sit in the boxes because you could not ship the motherboard is costing me $100 each day. Now not only are support emails going unanswered, but you are not answering here. Sending you a pm for you to refund my bitcoin and placing a negative trust against you. Your lack of response to emails to support and now not responding here is making me feel you are turning into scammers.

In their other thread they said it was on the way so I checked tracking and there is a package on the way.

If its becoming a problem it may be best to request a refund and purchase motherboards from somewhere else because I do see its costing you money waiting, when you could be getting a ROI. Especially if support isnt even responding in a timely manner. I wish you luck!

Already did both of those. Thanks!

Your order was shipped as the pallet arrived today.

Just checked tracking and it shows a package was delivered to USPS. As of this morning it is still in NJ. But we all know USPS is not the best at updating tracking info. The lack of communication (especially with emails to support being kicked back as undeliverable and ones that went through being ignored) has destroyed my trust in you. So I will believe it when I see it. If it is correct then I would want to buy more from you, BUT it will go through escrow with philipma1957. Shit happens as we all know. But it is communication that keeps it from becoming problematic. You really need to work on your communication with your customers.
flminer

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 09:36:58 PM

Hello,

We will see how this plays out now and will keep this updated.

Hello,

In their other thread they said it was on the way so I checked tracking and there is a package on the way.

If its becoming a problem it may be best to request a refund and purchase motherboards from somewhere else because I do see its costing you money waiting, when you could be getting a ROI. Especially if support isnt even responding in a timely manner. I wish you luck!

Already did both of those. Thanks!

Your order was shipped as the pallet arrived today.

Just checked tracking and it shows a package was delivered to USPS. As of this morning it is still in NJ. But we all know USPS is not the best at updating tracking info. The lack of communication (especially with emails to support being kicked back as undeliverable and ones that went through being ignored) has destroyed my trust in you. So I will believe it when I see it. If it is correct then I would want to buy more from you, BUT it will go through escrow with philipma1957. Shit happens as we all know. But it is communication that keeps it from becoming problematic. You really need to work on your communication with your customers.

Finally got the motherboard! A little communication would have avoided all this. Removed negative trust.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 05:08:33 PM

Got my board today, looks great man, im excited to build this bad boy Cheesy

Thx again!

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: