Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:33:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: |ANN| DAS - Decentralized and Secure. Private Send. Masternodes.  (Read 153921 times)
parsec

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:43:36 PM

Been following this coin as well as others for a while. People are so worried about quick payouts that they cash out at the first chance and leave. There's no point in running a masternode now not at this price. Stop fudding and worrying about the Dev. Let the Dev do his Dev stuff, we all need to focus on growing this community with cheer and shit. We have a part to play in how well this coin does too. So uhhh let's do it. I'll be doing DAS giveaways on STEEMIT and more. JUST HODL!

P.S. Someone creative start a Reddit.

Made an acc just to say that I agree with this. I have seen so many coins fall because the community got greedy and wanted money instead of an actual community and use. I'll try and spread the word too! Good stuff a positive community is a growing community. Now let's head for $50 so master nodes are more value once fully functional.

Tell us, are pools of this coin geedy?
Btw, masternodes are already fully functional but someone prefer to deny them the rewards.
Do you want the community to grow? Enable the budget system and let the community decide which project to fund. Everything is telling that the ones in for a quick buck are miners and the rogue pools. NOT masternodes.
Cheers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JinxedJinn

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:44:58 PM

Been following this coin as well as others for a while. People are so worried about quick payouts that they cash out at the first chance and leave. There's no point in running a masternode now not at this price. Stop fudding and worrying about the Dev. Let the Dev do his Dev stuff, we all need to focus on growing this community with cheer and shit. We have a part to play in how well this coin does too. So uhhh let's do it. I'll be doing DAS giveaways on STEEMIT and more. JUST HODL!

I agree, everybody should fair play. If there is no point in running a masternode, which by the way should gain 0.047 btc a month (576/91 blocks a day * 5 * 0.00005 * 30 days) what is the point? Why are you here.. Are you a miner or pool operator?
And remember, masternode operators are those with the longest holding vision. So you should treat them well and fair, in bad times could be the only ones to keep the coin alive.
Why nobody is asking pools to play fair? Aren't they and who support them, the proof that are in for quick payouts?

Idk If the question was pointed at me but I'm a long time holder. I was saying that that .047 BTC  is nothing compared to what it could be in the future. So we should just enjoy this community and relax once the price goes up. If people buy now and hold everyone who got in early could run a masternode when price is double digits. It's not about the money though let's just make something great.  Smiley Smiley
parsec

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:50:41 PM

I agree, everybody should fair play. If there is no point in running a masternode, which by the way should gain 0.047 btc a month (576/91 blocks a day * 5 * 0.00005 * 30 days) what is the point? Why are you here.. Are you a miner or pool operator?
And remember, masternode operators are those with the longest holding vision. So you should treat them well and fair, in bad times could be the only ones to keep the coin alive.
Why nobody is asking pools to play fair? Aren't they and who support them, the proof that are in for quick payouts?

Idk If the question was pointed at me but I'm a long time holder. I was saying that that .047 BTC  is nothing compared to what it could be in the future. So we should just enjoy this community and relax once the price goes up. If people buy now and hold everyone who got in early could run a masternode when price is double digits. It's not about the money though let's just make something great.  Smiley Smiley

You are correct it's nothing, it's 0. And tell me, what's the point in running a masternode when the price is double digits and reward is zero?
And still, NOBODY is asking pools to play fair.
Albortz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Tax Attorney - Investor - Entrepreneur

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:03:19 PM

You are correct it's nothing, it's 0. And tell me, what's the point in running a masternode when the price is double digits and reward is zero?

I believe what he wants to say is, that everyone holding right now should slow down a bit. If you are interested in operating a MN you are not looking to liquidate it in the near future. If its double digit you will still have your stockpile of coins and you will be able to earn longtime, when there is real value to draw from a MN.

On the other side, I see it like you. Its all about accumulating coins. The sooner the better.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
JinxedJinn

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:06:54 PM

Just be patient. I'm not talking about the pools. But with time and a positive outlook all the problems will be sorted out. This is still new man have a little faith in it.. it's a marathon not a sprint. A negative outloook means a negative price. I'm talking about people who buy 5k coins and dump them all because the project isn't off its baby steps yet.
Shaugen

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:10:02 PM

I have been asking for help in this thread regarding masternodes because I really wanted to make it work technically. I have no rush getting paid, I just wanted some sort of confirmation that I have done things correctly Smiley

Oh and btw, thanks for all those that helped me so far!

Really looking forward to seeing this coin grow to full potential!
faxxer

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:12:21 PM

From fighting it's better to do a timeline/roadmap/milestone or whatever it being called for this crypto

1. A professional website.
2. Reddit account
3. Slack Channel
4. An enhanced version of  guide and whatever it is
5. ....
6. ....
7. ....
parsec

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:17:19 PM

Just be patient. I'm not talking about the pools. But with time and a positive outlook all the problems will be sorted out. This is still new man have a little faith in it.. it's a marathon not a sprint. A negative outloook means a negative price. I'm talking about people who buy 5k coins and dump them all because the project isn't off its baby steps yet.

Yeah be patient and everyone carefully avoiding to answer the questions.
Cheers
JinxedJinn

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:31:11 PM

My bad parsec I completely misunderstood . Idk anything about the pools but I'm sure they'll be straightened out if anything is out of place in due time. I didn't mean the MN was useless I'm just saying it's not as profitable if people keep dumping 5k coins or their stash when things get bumpy. We're siting on something great here we just need time.  Wink
zecon

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

spattered throughout the golden ethers

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:38:54 PM

This coin has a really bad name. It rolls off the tongue as well as puppies tumbling off of a waterfall.

Someone had to say it...

But it looks like the low supply is attractive to some folks.

If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.
— Jim Rohn
parsec

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:41:27 PM

My bad parsec I completely misunderstood . Idk anything about the pools but I'm sure they'll be straightened out if anything is out of place in due time. I didn't mean the MN was useless I'm just saying it's not as profitable if people keep dumping 5k coins or their stash when things get bumpy. We're siting on something great here we just need time.  Wink

So you know that someone is dumping the coin in 5k chunks. Can you tell us who is it? Masternode owners? I doubt cos are getting 0 coins.
Could be the greedy miners and pools?
But who cares right? In "enough" time all will be well.

Everyone, is missing the point and is simple, play fair, that's it.
Cheers
JinxedJinn

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:44:53 PM

So you know that someone is dumping the coin in 5k chunks. Can you tell us who is it? Masternode owners? I doubt cos are getting 0 coins.
Could be the greedy miners and pools?
But who cares right? In "enough" time all will be well.

Everyone, is missing the point and is simple, play fair, that's it.
Cheers

Just people who buy a lot wanting to get rich quick it happens in every coin. As soon as the see the red on coinmarketcap they dump. No names or pools or MN holders just holders in general
cattani30

Activity: 266

Patience is the key to success

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:52:01 PM

🚀Telegram Discussion Channel: https://t.me/DasCrypto
🚀Telegram Anouncements Channel: https://t.me/daschannel
🚀Slack Channel: https://join.slack.com/t/godas/shared_invite/MjE2MjgxNjIyMTE0LTE1MDA3MDYyMTMtM2NlM2EzNzlkOQ
Lyngaa

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:00:41 PM

first off. yes i have a MN and yes i mine with a baikal X11 150MHz miner making 50 das a day, and my MN makes 5-10 pr. day, so this coin are for miners right now.

The future of this coin, well i see some danger signals :
 - 1 developer - what if he/she leaves the project or for some other reason cant maintain the project ? (or are there more devs ?)
 - premine 3,5% and i presume it for the developer. so right now he/she can cash out 75K usd just like that.
 - how should the project fund it self in the future, it is not accumulating anything now for future development.

what i try to say are this is risky but having a masternode form 38 to 120 usd are cheap, and fun, dont dont quit your day job for this coin Smiley

parsec

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:07:27 PM

first off. yes i have a MN and yes i mine with a baikal X11 150MHz miner making 50 das a day, and my MN makes 5-10 pr. day, so this coin are for miners right now.

The future of this coin, well i see some danger signals :
 - 1 developer - what if he/she leaves the project or for some other reason cant maintain the project ? (or are there more devs ?)
 - premine 3,5% and i presume it for the developer. so right now he/she can cash out 75K usd just like that.
 - how should the project fund it self in the future, it is not accumulating anything now for future development.

what i try to say are this is risky but having a masternode form 38 to 120 usd are cheap, and fun, dont dont quit your day job for this coin Smiley

With governance and the budget system the dev could have all the coins he needs. Any dev.
I'm not concerned by the premine, he may deserve it and i'm happy if he does. But play fair please, don't tell in the homepage that running a masternode you earn rewards, because it's not true.
Let's all ask to play fair, shall we?

Haunebu81

Activity: 525
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:15:49 PM

Does this coin have a one Masternode per IP address limitation?
hexpool.com

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 08:27:02 PM

Yeah be patient and everyone carefully avoiding to answer the questions.
Cheers

I'm here to answer all your questions. We're running the pool for fun and because we like the ideas behind the coins - not to play unfair...
shwin

Activity: 475

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:33:55 PM

wallet is updated or not ?

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
AliFirebird

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:41:13 PM

I can't open wallet please help

https://i.imgur.com/eoYvXuK.png
https://i.imgur.com/H4Etqgu.png
parsec

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:41:44 PM

wallet is updated or not ?

Not yet. Be patient Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: