Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:08:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: |ANN| DAS - Decentralized and Secure. Private Send. Masternodes.  (Read 153923 times)
nanoswimz

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:06:15 PM

I'm curious, what makes this different/better/worse than DASH? The OP makes it sound like a fork with no changes?

You dont need 200k usd to setup a masternode.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Grrizz

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:38:23 PM

I'm curious, what makes this different/better/worse than DASH? The OP makes it sound like a fork with no changes?

You dont need 200k usd to setup a masternode.

I get that, but without anything driving the coin masternodes aren't going to be important i.e. master nodes are cheap so anyone can start one, as the number of masternodes increase the return decreases so unless there is something to drive the growth of the coin itself (and maternodes alone wont do that) investing in a masternode/the coin doesn't seem like a smart move.

My concern is without a purpose it seems like its just here to prey on people who think just because its a clone will mean it will have the same success. I was kind of hoping someone would give me an actual reason why people would use this coin over DASH.
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:44:14 PM

master nodes are cheap so anyone can start one, as the number of masternodes increase the return decreases

That is not correct since the price of the coin affects the return way more then the number of master nodes. Say twice as many people ran master node and the price goes up twice as much then you are still making the same. So by saying 'as the number of masternodes increase the return decreases' is not correct.

Say four times as many people started master nodes and the price went up 10 times. Well, now you are making more then before with more master nodes online.

Say I went and bought 1000 DASH and now the price goes down and now I"m not making as much as I was on that master node so the price has way more to do with return than the number of master nodes.
Grrizz

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:48:32 PM

master nodes are cheap so anyone can start one, as the number of masternodes increase the return decreases

The is not correct since the price of the coin affects the return way more then the number of master nodes. Say twice as many people ran master node and the price goes up twice as much then you are still making the same. So by saying 'as the number of masternodes increase the return decreases' is not correct.

Say I went and bought 1000 DASH and now the price goes down and now I"m not making as much as I was on that master node so the price has way more to do with return than the number of master nodes.

But that is exactly my point, masternodes alone aren't going to be enough to drive the value of the coin up, what I would like to know is what is the plan to do that?
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:28:47 PM

The is not correct since the price of the coin affects the return way more then the number of master nodes. Say twice as many people ran master node and the price goes up twice as much then you are still making the same. So by saying 'as the number of masternodes increase the return decreases' is not correct.

But that is exactly my point, masternodes alone aren't going to be enough to drive the value of the coin up, what I would like to know is what is the plan to do that?

I fear that at this point the dev didn't really think far beyond master node stuff, correct me if I am wrong. Masternodes are a great way to incentivize buying the coin, thereby making it an attractive project that makes the developer quick money. We'll find out soon enough how the devs actually think Wink
muhlambo

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:49:35 PM

Guys, look at here: https://masternodes.pro/

Almost every other masternode coin there has over one million market cap except DAS coin. Just makes you think about the growth potential of DAS

Please Truckman, wake up.. I think you want the big profits as well so why the hell you wont be little more active... why not even shitpost here once per day, takes few minutes from ur time, it creates more certainty among community that dev is in the game
cryptogaga

Activity: 506

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:39:52 PM

I have come to the understanding that the dev here is quite nonchalant and a little bit anti-community, perhaps the dev is afraid of people taking over his coin. I say this not to ridicule you @Truckman but to make it clear to you that it takes a good attitude to get good achievement, so please try to make improvements in your attitude!
m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 11:48:58 PM

I have come to the understanding that the dev here is quite nonchalant and a little bit anti-community, perhaps the dev is afraid of people taking over his coin. I say this not to ridicule you @Truckman but to make it clear to you that it takes a good attitude to get good achievement, so please try to make improvements in your attitude!

i think this guy , want to be like the shaloin monk , hermit at the top of the mountain , i wonder when he will be coming out of his cave from the you cant see me shit

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
shwin

Activity: 475

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:19:03 AM

im actually out and have sold all my masternode. Truckman seem like a shitdev with no skill. He cant do a post per week and when community make some pressure, he say "hey next week i'll fix blablabla" and nothing happen.

I wish you luck guys and maybe community can takeover das and kick out truckman.

I'm expected a post from him soon with nothing to say or only say wallet is coming and im sorry... maybe he dont know how to compile windows/linux wallet ?

@Truckman, dont be sorry and support your coin. Its look like you have forked a coin and doing a search into the code for "dash" and you have removed only the "h" from it without understanding anything about coding/blockchain

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
aurumrex

Activity: 115
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:38:36 AM

im actually out and have sold all my masternode. Truckman seem like a shitdev with no skill. He cant do a post per week and when community make some pressure, he say "hey next week i'll fix blablabla" and nothing happen.

I wish you luck guys and maybe community can takeover das and kick out truckman.

I'm expected a post from him soon with nothing to say or only say wallet is coming and im sorry... maybe he dont know how to compile windows/linux wallet ?

@Truckman, dont be sorry and support your coin. Its look like you have forked a coin and doing a search into the code for "dash" and you have removed only the "h" from it without understanding anything about coding/blockchain

I agree. Why DEV doesn't reply? Does he hide something from community? Does DEV has any tech skills to maintain this project?  Where is the white paper? Where is the real name/images/videos of creator of this coin? Where is the team? If you are DEV of this project, stay behind it with your real name if you think to attract investors. What are advantages of this coin over other popular coins? Just compare this coin with SAFEX coin for example and you will see why DAS is another shitcoin.
human_tornado

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:57:56 AM

I agree. Why DEV doesn't reply? Does he hide something from community? Does DEV has any tech skills to maintain this project?  Where is the white paper? Where is the real name/images/videos of creator of this coin? Where is the team? If you are DEV of this project, stay behind it with your real name if you think to attract investors. What are advantages of this coin over other popular coins? Just compare this coin with SAFEX coin for example and you will see why DAS is another shitcoin.

price of MN good
fastfalcon94

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:03:30 AM

My masternode shows enabled, das is running, my IP is the same... But I haven't received any coin since yesterday morning. I was receiving 2-3 coins in the morning and evenings prior to that. Not sure if something changed recently.
shwin

Activity: 475

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:09:38 AM

price of MN good

you can have all the masternode.. but if the coin has no value or buyer, your masternode worth nothing

Truckman need to be more active or this coin will die. He have promissed a update this week and tomorow its sunday (first day of the next week)

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
muhlambo

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:17:57 AM

price of MN good

you can have all the masternode.. but if the coin has no value or buyer, your masternode worth nothing

Truckman need to be more active or this coin will die. He have promissed a update this week and tomorow its sunday (first day of the next week)

I gave up with this coin with a little loss. Better go early before losing everything. I think the dev doesnt have any sufficient block-tech background and doesnt care much about this project. I may be wrong but look at the history of his comments and updates, those will predict only the shittiest end for this.

Good bye all  Undecided
0Sage

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:11:27 AM

price of MN good

I gave up with this coin with a little loss. Better go early before losing everything. I think the dev doesnt have any sufficient block-tech background and doesnt care much about this project. I may be wrong but look at the history of his comments and updates, those will predict only the shittiest end for this.

Good bye all  Undecided

See I would've done the same thing... But I've been with this coin and realize that this community is awesome and has fixed every problem that this coin has thrown. Kind of makes me wonder does a coin need a dev? We're doing so well with the community side of making this coin work and more. This community has helped this coin at the point that even if the Dev gave up it could still run with community support. So uhhhh thanks for letting my buy your coins? Making a website and finding out how to impliment this coin is the easiest part. The hardest is growing a community with fudders like you. and we've managed.
leoagro

Activity: 180

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:41:03 PM

Developer we are waiting for the new wallet you promised
sunny747007

Activity: 364

Purifying The Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 03:16:32 PM

Now you all can cry.All thanks to the Sunny david hugh's Predictions.Shwin who trolled me here for criticizing  das is also with me now.Enjoy your dev's Lambos.He may give you a ride.
leoagro

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:44:40 PM

The community will take on this project if the developer does not show up
leoagro

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:49:09 PM

Join us so we can discuss, what is best for DAS https://t.me/DasCrypto
vergegod

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:01:31 PM

I can't help but to laugh. . .

Here is my advice, forget about the dev. . . he has clearly abandoned the project (so stop crying  Cry).

The community needs to pick this up and make a better website (that website is ugly, no offense).

A good looking website alone can further take this to 400k marketcap.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: