Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:57:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: |ANN| DAS - Decentralized and Secure. Private Send. Masternodes.  (Read 153923 times)
lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:33:20 PM

I can still see it on Nova. Perhaps you don't have BTC or another coin it trades with selected so you can't see it? Also I started setting up my masternode on my pie. A few hiccups so far but I've been able to work around them. I'm taking notes on what I did so if I get it working I'll post an update.

please if you have a working guide , pls post step by step it would help many that come to das
Just don't tell that this Great Guide of polilogic didn't help you  Angry Angry Angry
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1988059.msg20571939#msg20571939

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vicdemon19

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:35:37 PM

@fastfalcon, ok I see what you where saying.. if you can post details on how to set up MN would be appreciated !! I have a Pi that I not using just laying around
Mrrr

Activity: 617
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 06:34:41 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2017, 06:47:43 PM by Mrrr

Polylogic - DAS - Masternode Guide - Windows/Linux Cold Wallet + Ubuntu 16.x VPS Masternode LINK

guide

I ran into some of the mentioned errors while using the build (rekt for being lazy Smiley).I didn't try the compile version of the guide (which probably works by the looks of it) and I got everything to compile on an ubuntu 16 droplet using:

https://steemit.com/das/@m-bernini/setting-das-masternode

NOTE:

The above guide has a typo. the line:

Code:
automake pkg-config libssl-dev libevent-dev bsdmainutils
Should read:

Code:
sudo apt-get install automake pkg-config libssl-dev libevent-dev bsdmainutils

Also, I haven't checked the 'for lazy people only' part. I skipped it and went straight from 'Remote' to 'Wallet'

After entering this command:
Code:
sudo nano ~/DAS-source/src/chainparams.cpp
You'll need to press CTRL+w to open a search window. Type '20282' and hit enter to end up just where you need to be to change the number.

N.B, when you use the above guide (or polylogics guide) setting up a MN on a 5$ VPS instance you'll run into problems since the VPS will run out of memory (hey you can't have it all for 5$).

In order to compile successfully on a cheap ass VPN you'll need to make a swap file (it adds virtual memory so you'll make it through the compile)

The first thing you'll want to after you logged in to your droplet is make that swap file:

Code:
sudo dd if=/dev/zero of=/var/swap.img bs=1024k count=1000
sudo mkswap /var/swap.img
sudo swapon /var/swap.img

And make sure it persists after you reboot:

Code:
sudo chmod 0600 /var/swap.img
sudo chown root:root /var/swap.img
sudo nano /etc/fstab

The last command will open up a file in nano. Here you add the following line at the bottom:

Code:
/var/swap.img none swap sw 0 0

Save by pressing CTRL+x and pressing 'y' at the prompt.

Code:
swapon -s

Should now show a 1GB swap file which will get you through the compiling process.

burp...
fastfalcon94

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 06:58:36 PM

I can still see it on Nova. Perhaps you don't have BTC or another coin it trades with selected so you can't see it? Also I started setting up my masternode on my pie. A few hiccups so far but I've been able to work around them. I'm taking notes on what I did so if I get it working I'll post an update.

please if you have a working guide , pls post step by step it would help many that come to das
Just don't tell that this Great Guide of polilogic didn't help you  Angry Angry Angry
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1988059.msg20571939#msg20571939

Someone else posted "Don't waste your time with the guide on page 69 because it doesn't work." so I didn't try it. However after trying the original one that was on the now removed DAS website (which is the same as the Steemit guide), I run into some problems. It's probably because I'm running a raspberian OS.

I ran into 2 roadblocks...

Roadblock 1: Trying to do the "Lazy" method and cloning his already compiled version gives me a "./dasd: 2: ./dasd: Syntax error: "(" unexpected" error when I try to start it.

Code:
sudo git clone https://github.com/whywefight/DAS-12.2 DAS-Source

Roadblock 2: If I try to download the code to compile myself I run into problems with the oracle 4.8 database portion. Specifically this line:

Code:
sudo apt-get install libdb4.8-dev libdb4.8++-dev

It gives me this:

Code:
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Package libdb4.8++-dev is not available, but is referred to by another package.
This may mean that the package is missing, has been obsoleted, or
is only available from another source

Package libdb4.8-dev is not available, but is referred to by another package.
This may mean that the package is missing, has been obsoleted, or
is only available from another source

E: Package 'libdb4.8-dev' has no installation candidate
E: Package 'libdb4.8++-dev' has no installation candidate

I tried updating my source file, and doing an apt get-update. I even downloaded the 4.8 version from Oracle's website (
wget http://download.oracle.com/berkeley-db/db-4.8.30.tar.gz) and unzipping/installing it that way. I get hung up though when doing the sudo ./configure in the DAS-Source directory.  At the very end I can see that it isn't finding the library it expects. I think that maybe there are different types of Oracle packages for this 4.8 and I need to install the dev version. I couldn't find it anywhere. I attempted a few wgets from Oracles website with "dev" in the filepath thinking maybe I would get lucky and find it... but nope.

Code:
checking whether bswap_64 is declared... yes
checking for MSG_NOSIGNAL... yes
checking for visibility attribute... yes
checking for Berkeley DB C++ headers... no
configure: error: libdb_cxx headers missing, Das Core requires this library for wallet functionality (--disable-wallet to disable wallet functionality)
pi@raspberrypi:~/DAS-Source $

I did peak back at the page 69 though and see some differences. So I'll give that a try later tonight. I am a little rusty with linux.
Mrrr

Activity: 617
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:22:50 PM

txt

It's most likely a problem with the linux distro you are using. I ran into similar problems before and I just decided to stop trying and just go for a VPS.

burp...
kawaiicrypto

Activity: 192
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:30:47 PM

Hai guys, bad news unfortunately.

You might have heard that some pools running yiimp got hacked in the few last days.

Well two days ago, the same hacker that hacked other pools, hacked my pool. He stole some DAS, some of it my mining fees, some of which should have been paid out to miners, but was not due to some blocks being marked as orphaned when the new wallet update came out, but apparently later was included in the chain again - not sure if this was a chain reorg or what happened, but apparently it is a situation yiimp is not equipped to handle, since they still showed up as orphans.

A payment was made for some blocks that was not marked orphans, and after hexpool sent me the fix for the coin daemon, a single block was mined, but I then disabled DAS mining on the pool, figuring that I should wait for an official update from the dev. After disabling, I did not look any more into it, figuring the funds had been lost due to the blocks being orphans..

Anyway, bottom line, the hacker stole some DAS belonging to whoever helped mine those "orphaned" blocks last week. Right now, I do not see how I can pay back the miners, partly because the DAS is stolen and not in my control anymore, partly because yiimp deletes information about shares after a payment is made..

I will contact nova exchange and ask if they control the address the DAS was transfered to, if they do, maybe they can give some kind of information on the user account associated with it.

Will let you know if this leads anywhere.

I am very sorry about this happening and I do apologize a thousand times for the lost funds.

human_tornado

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:46:28 PM

Hai guys, bad news unfortunately.

You might have heard that some pools running yiimp got hacked in the few last days.

Well two days ago, the same hacker that hacked other pools, hacked my pool. He stole some DAS, some of it my mining fees, some of which should have been paid out to miners, but was not due to some blocks being marked as orphaned when the new wallet update came out, but apparently later was included in the chain again - not sure if this was a chain reorg or what happened, but apparently it is a situation yiimp is not equipped to handle, since they still showed up as orphans.

A payment was made for some blocks that was not marked orphans, and after hexpool sent me the fix for the coin daemon, a single block was mined, but I then disabled DAS mining on the pool, figuring that I should wait for an official update from the dev. After disabling, I did not look any more into it, figuring the funds had been lost due to the blocks being orphans..

Anyway, bottom line, the hacker stole some DAS belonging to whoever helped mine those "orphaned" blocks last week. Right now, I do not see how I can pay back the miners, partly because the DAS is stolen and not in my control anymore, partly because yiimp deletes information about shares after a payment is made..

I will contact nova exchange and ask if they control the address the DAS was transfered to, if they do, maybe they can give some kind of information on the user account associated with it.

Will let you know if this leads anywhere.

I am very sorry about this happening and I do apologize a thousand times for the lost funds.

if it was because of the reorg, then just resend the transaction ids to the blockchains  from the wallet and it will re-update the status of the "orphaned" blocks
kawaiicrypto

Activity: 192
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:01:29 PM

if it was because of the reorg, then just resend the transaction ids to the blockchains  from the wallet and it will re-update the status of the "orphaned" blocks

The wallet already acknowledged the blocks as valid. However, when blocks are orphaned, the shares submitted by miners for the orphans are paid out on the next available block reward, so as far as yiimp is concerned, there is no outstanding balances. I could probably restore a previous version of the database on another box, but I would still have to get the DAS back as well.

muhlambo

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:22:51 AM

If someone's windows wallet is working and making money as MN, pls provide clear instructions for it  Tongue
sunny747007

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Purifying The Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 05:18:29 AM

Peachcakey now TRUCKMAN has responded.What more do you need?Please start the das website again.Not for him but for community.Btc is going up its time for das to go up also.Truckman you gotta reply here we know u work hard but respond t questions.Peachcakey we as community request you to plz come back.
One who wants website back REQUEST peachcakey to bring web back with humble request.
I hope he accepts my reuest.
Thanks
sunny747007

Purifying The Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 06:04:37 AM

Truckman what are you doing?See das in ruins on nova and still not responding.Peachcakey tell us if you dont want to bring back the website?HuhHuh??
leoagro

Activity: 180

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:39:10 PM

However he is busy it does not cost anything he tell the guy to bring the site back, because in the community we are doing our part it does not cost anything to take 5 minutes a day to talk about what to be working, we list the currency in masternodes.pro Only that in advance of anything we have no information or data to be disclosed. This dv knows how to kill a coin I do not know why it does, Das had a promising future Huh Huh
Danzing

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 01:28:11 PM

However he is busy it does not cost anything he tell the guy to bring the site back, because in the community we are doing our part it does not cost anything to take 5 minutes a day to talk about what to be working, we list the currency in masternodes.pro Only that in advance of anything we have no information or data to be disclosed. This dv knows how to kill a coin I do not know why it does, Das had a promising future Huh Huh
Well, I can try and explain. Once premine is dumped, they usually have no interest in spending time on the coin they have no stake in. It's way easier to compile a new one an sell it again.
I don't expect miracle from this dev, all sighs are there. He'll be gone, if not already. But hope is a great thing guys, keep hoping.
nekohachicoin

Activity: 112

I say Hello :)

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 01:33:39 PM

Are you planning to release a wallet for mac?
That alone will not hope for coins, and the future will also be suspected.

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
aurumrex

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:11:34 PM

I read posts that masternode revenue is reduced the more masternodes come online. Maybe this can be the reason why you can't find detailed step by step guide (with troubleshooting and faq) on how to setup masternode.
sunny747007

Purifying The Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 03:29:01 PM

The dev is working on updates to the project and he wants PEACHCAKEY to bring back the website.Das is going to moon soon and yeah MASTERNODES are paying good
leoagro

Activity: 180

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:29:13 PM

Because this developer does not appear and says that I will not develop the currency anymore, because the guy does not appear at least to say that I'm starting the website again because I'm developing the portfolio and so without time, if I want more of the sequence to the project and just talk Ready the community takes care of it happened with xby and the guy who took it is very good this developer is a clown by what I'm seeing
muhlambo

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:48:39 PM

Imho, at this point, DAS can only win. Look at the price and market cap and compare it to other MN coins. When the coin WILL BE revealed in masternodes.pro site, the price growth is inevitable.

What comes to the dev, I have understood that he's totally with this coin. He just has other stuff to do in his life LIKE WE ALL HAVE. Next week according to DEV's words, there will be updates coming to wallets.
peachcakey

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:06:45 PM

Its just a small argument between PEACHCAKEY AND TRUCKMAN about the web,nothing to worry about.I think we should all pay some MONEY to peachcakey top bring us the website.What do you guys think?Peach cakey please be nice lets make DAS great again
I am not interested. There is no argument. Please stop harassing me in private and spamming this thread with you crying non stop. The website I had the initiative to create, then take down will stay permanently down. Period. I'm sure at some point someone else will volunteer or Truckman will find someone to build him a simple site, even if it is a basic one. I am not interested. So please, "sunny747007" calm down, stop faking emails from Truckman, and if I do receive one more PM from you I am going to instantly report you.
vergegod

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:11:00 PM

No TRUCKMAN is working hard on this coin and he is not dumb to dump all coin thats value can be 2 dollars OK.He has the coins with him and is working hard.Tell me way that we can be FRIEND again with peachcakey.I think we pay him for his GOOD WORK on web.And for what he stopped website that reason is fulfilled TRUCKMAN responded

You freaking faked a TRUCKMAN email. Why should the community even listen to whatever u got to say? LOL
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: