Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:58:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How i troll my neighbours  (Read 3067 times)
superkawaii (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 06:05:01 PM

why not just be a reasonable person ? im not asking for any preferential treatment im just asking to turn his music down to normal levels , its not as if there is a once a week party going on on the weekend this is going on every day

im not fucking moving because of this asshole

i just found a 24 hour nyan and think this is the most annoying thing in the entire earth

http://youtu.be/EErY75MXYXI

maybe hell end up punching himself in the face from insanity
FirstAscent

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 06:07:32 PM

Ask him politely. If that doesn't work, call the police.
PrintMule

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 06:13:09 PM

The fact you are wasting your time and nerves to devise these tactics and waste electricity already makes him a winner.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▀        ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███████████████████████████████████████████████
█████    ▄█████████▌   ▐█████▀  ▐███████████████▌  ▀██████████████████
████▌   ▐██████████    █████    ████████████████    ██████████████████
████▌   ▐█████████▄▄▄▄█████▌   ▐███████████████▌   ▐███▀▀█████████████
█████    ▀███████████████▀▀        ▄███████████    ██▀   ▐████████████
██████▄     ▀▀███████▀▀         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀█████▌   ▐▀   ▄███▀▀   ▀█████
█████████▄▄     ▀▀███▄  ▄▄    ████▀    ▄   ███       ▄███▀   ▄█  ▐████
█████████████▄▄     ▀████▌   ▐███▀   ███   ██▌      ████    ██▀  █████
██████▀▀   ▀█████▄    ███    ████   ███▌  ▐██    ▌  ▐██▌      ▄▄██████
█████    ▄████████    ▐██    ██▀▀   ██▀   ▐▀    ▐█   ██▌   ▀██▀▀  ████
████▌   ▐████████▀    ███▄     ▄▄▄     ▄    ▄   ▐██   ██▄      ▄▄█████
████▌   ███████▀    ▄███████████████████████████████▄  ▀▀██████▀▀ ████
█████    ▀▀▀▀     ▄█████████▀    ▀█▀    ▀█       ▀████▄▄         ▄████
██████▄▄    ▄▄▄▄████████████  █████  ██  █  █  █  ████████████████████
█████████████████████████  █▄    ▄█▄    ▄█  █  █  ████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
Anon136
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 06:13:13 PM

perhaps if this approach doesn't solve the problem Smiley you and your neighbor might be interested in adjudication?

Here is my analysis of the case and here is how i would rule if you chose to utilize my services. (i work for tips cuz im a noob anyway)

He is imposing a cost on you by listening to loud music. You are imposing a cost on him by choosing to live near him and work at night. After examining all of the possible solutions it would appear that him putting on a pair of headphones is the least costly solution to the problem. But then again the only reason why he has to put on the headphones is because you imposed a cost on him by choosing to work at night and live near him. therefor he should wear headphones in lieu of playing music loudly but you should pay for the headphones.

also clearly music is important to this person so blue light special headphones wouldn't cut it.

Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=381041
If one can not confer upon another a right which he does not himself first possess, by what means does the state derive the right to engage in behaviors from which the public is prohibited?
cygnusxi

Activity: 397
Merit: 251

CureCoin Lead Dev

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2013, 11:35:58 PM

play the barney song on repeat... "i love you , you love me" all day long will surely drive him insane. i was going to do that to some neighbors of mine... but i decided against it. also, you need to hook you laptop up to a big stereo.. or its pointless  Grin

When my neighbor annoys my i blast death metal on a 1100 watt home theater with tower speakers, 12" woofers, 2 12" subs. after doing that i wont hear him make a sound for months, probably because his gf beats him for starting a sound war.

Fleshgod Apocalypse is a great death metal... just gotta have big speakers. its more obnoxious that a construction crew full of jackhammers.

there is always a way to troll harder lol

Fold Proteins, earn cryptos! CureCoin. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=603757 MergeFold with FoldingCoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=781352.0
myrkul

Activity: 532

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2013, 12:22:36 AM

perhaps if this approach doesn't solve the problem Smiley you and your neighbor might be interested in adjudication?

Here is my analysis of the case and here is how i would rule if you chose to utilize my services. (i work for tips cuz im a noob anyway)

He is imposing a cost on you by listening to loud music. You are imposing a cost on him by choosing to live near him and work at night. After examining all of the possible solutions it would appear that him putting on a pair of headphones is the least costly solution to the problem. But then again the only reason why he has to put on the headphones is because you imposed a cost on him by choosing to work at night and live near him. therefor he should wear headphones in lieu of playing music loudly but you should pay for the headphones.

also clearly music is important to this person so blue light special headphones wouldn't cut it.
This is a pretty good solution, but a better one would be to just soundproof the adjoining wall.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Anon136
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 12:38:05 AM

This is a pretty good solution, but a better one would be to just soundproof the adjoining wall.

Thanks Smiley

i considered that option, it seemed more costly over all though i could defiantly be wrong. If they did go with that option they should split the cost.

If one can not confer upon another a right which he does not himself first possess, by what means does the state derive the right to engage in behaviors from which the public is prohibited?
myrkul

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2013, 12:41:41 AM

Thanks Smiley

i considered that option, it seemed more costly over all though i could defiantly be wrong.
Probably more expensive, yes, but also easier than trying to force your neighbor to wear a pair of headphones.

Although, a gift of a nice pair couldn't hurt his chances of sleeping well. Wink

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Anon136
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 12:45:38 AM

Thanks Smiley

i considered that option, it seemed more costly over all though i could defiantly be wrong.
Probably more expensive, yes, but also easier than trying to force your neighbor to wear a pair of headphones.

Although, a gift of a nice pair couldn't hurt his chances of sleeping well. Wink

right with the headphone solution their is the additional cost associated with the inconvenience of using headphones instead of speakers. Since obviously if he prefered headphones to speakers he would already be using them. So yea that makes things a bit more murky.

probably what would be best is giving the neighbor the option to chose from which ever one of these two solutions he prefers.

repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 04:35:54 AM

lets see how long this will last , luckily i live in canada where not many people own or are able to obtain handguns easily

But they have hockey masks.  And I bet they can get hold of chainsaws easily.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686

Wat

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2013, 08:40:51 AM

Prawns in the curtain rods works wonders.

JohnnyBrown

Activity: 106

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 06:13:18 PM

Yeah, how? Great job though.

superkawaii (OP)

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 02:12:46 AM

ok i just got punched in the nose by my neighbour

i called the police and he got arrested , the cop was super cool and understanding , he was about my age and told me that on tuesday i should file for a restraining order taht way he wont be able to go near me there for he will be forced to move , he wont even be able to personally pack his things one the restraining order comes in effect lol he;ll have to hire movers or get his friends to do it

aside from getting a bloody nose today i guess everything worked out for the best

Cheesy

im also glad my laptop didnt catch fire after playing music full blast for 10 hours straight Smiley
myrkul

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2013, 02:50:05 AM

aside from getting a bloody nose today i guess everything worked out for the best

For some values of "best," I suppose. Nobody ended up dead.

WhatsUpFreak

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 03:05:10 AM

This is awesome....I can't imagine this for 10hrs straight....
WishIStartedSooner

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 03:08:13 AM

Thank you for making this thread kawaii. I found it to be a very entertaining read.
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2013, 04:30:42 AM

he was about my age and told me that on tuesday i should file for a restraining order taht way he wont be able to go near me there for he will be forced to move ,

When getting a restraining order for a neighbor they are still allowed to pass within the allotted distance in order to live in their home. I looked into this for a neighbor that had to pass by my house every day to get home. He would have still been allowed to pass by the house.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 08:49:40 AM

See? I told you that would happen:

maybe that will teach heim about being nice to people

Remember that thought when he punches your face in.
Anon136
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 12:51:46 PM

i called the police and he got arrested , the cop was super cool and understanding , he was about my age and told me that on tuesday i should file for a restraining order taht way he wont be able to go near me there for he will be forced to move , he wont even be able to personally pack his things one the restraining order comes in effect lol he;ll have to hire movers or get his friends to do it

Cheesy

im also glad my laptop didnt catch fire after playing music full blast for 10 hours straight Smiley

Now you have a bloody nose and he has to move... 

this is such an inefficient solution compared to my suggestions  Cry

WishIStartedSooner

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 02:00:11 PM

Cheesy

Now you have a bloody nose and he has to move... 

this is such an inefficient solution compared to my suggestions  Cry

a much cheaper solution though.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: