Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:54:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How i troll my neighbours  (Read 3067 times)
Anon136
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 02:13:08 PM

ok i just got punched in the nose by my neighbour

i called the police and he got arrested , the cop was super cool and understanding , he was about my age and told me that on tuesday i should file for a restraining order taht way he wont be able to go near me there for he will be forced to move , he wont even be able to personally pack his things one the restraining order comes in effect lol he;ll have to hire movers or get his friends to do it

aside from getting a bloody nose today i guess everything worked out for the best

Cheesy

im also glad my laptop didnt catch fire after playing music full blast for 10 hours straight Smiley

Now you have a bloody nose and he has to move... 

this is such an inefficient solution compared to my suggestions  Cry

a much cheaper solution though.

Idk moving can be pretty expensive.

Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=381041
If one can not confer upon another a right which he does not himself first possess, by what means does the state derive the right to engage in behaviors from which the public is prohibited?
pekv2

Activity: 770
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 02:47:03 PM

i called the police and he got arrested ,

Post police report or it didn't happen.
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2013, 02:59:46 PM

i called the police and he got arrested , the cop was super cool and understanding , he was about my age and told me that on tuesday i should file for a restraining order taht way he wont be able to go near me there for he will be forced to move , he wont even be able to personally pack his things one the restraining order comes in effect lol he;ll have to hire movers or get his friends to do it

aside from getting a bloody nose today i guess everything worked out for the best

Cheesy

im also glad my laptop didnt catch fire after playing music full blast for 10 hours straight Smiley

Now you have a bloody nose and he has to move... 

this is such an inefficient solution compared to my suggestions  Cry

a much cheaper solution though.

Idk moving can be pretty expensive.
Especially compared to a set of quality headphones.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
ondratra

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 03:20:44 PM

if this is effective, they will plan a revange
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2013, 03:47:14 PM

It looks like a waste of electricity. A pillow, 2 ear plugs and a turned on TV disables the effects. Or the police. In my country, most people would simply call the police if it's after 11 pm which they are allowed by law. Guess he's deaf or something. Anyways, good luck. You never now, he might even become a better neighbour...or your worst nightmare.

myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2013, 03:51:43 PM

It looks like a waste of electricity. A pillow, 2 ear plugs and a turned on TV disables the effects. Or the police. In my country, most people would simply call the police if it's after 11 pm which they are allowed by law. Guess he's deaf or something. Anyways, good luck. You never now, he might even become a better neighbour...or your worst nightmare.
Didn't read all the way through, didja? OP got a bloody nose for his efforts, neighbor a restraining order.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2013, 04:39:58 PM

Didn't read all the way through, didja? OP got a bloody nose for his efforts, neighbor a restraining order.
Sorry then. I tend to loose interest if I see that the page count is bigger then 1. Especially in this kind of heat we're having here, in my country.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: