Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:39:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is a message to all crypto holders  (Read 6506 times)
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 11:32:39 AM

people call you crazy untill you succeed, then they call you brilliant and asked how you did it.

the truth is you wont get an outstanding amazing wealthy life without taking risk, thinking outside the box and doing things no one else does, otherwise everyone would have such a life.

i remember the guy onhere who sold his house in 2014 to buy monero, people called him crazy, now hes surely rich af if he did it Smiley

Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 12:17:51 PM

it is impossible to be rich without taking risks or sinking. so do not be afraid to take risks in the bitcoin market. do not forget to make enough money to live!
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:05:34 PM

it is impossible to be rich without taking risks or sinking. so do not be afraid to take risks in the bitcoin market. do not forget to make enough money to live!
That’s a cool piece of advice. I agree with you that the bigger risk you take, the greater are the chances of standing high from others. As far as the crypto market is concerned, it is based on fluctuations. Those who are brave enough to keep their bitcoins when they are sinking, definitely enjoy the great profit when things are in their favor.
bongiu

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:23:05 PM

I believe in Altcoins. I really do. They've changed the way I live and I wish they grow even more. For that and many other reasons, I'm not selling  Grin
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 10:30:10 PM

So who dumped bitcoin to $1,800 last week? What's your reasoning? I would like to know why.

lolingera

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

ZUFLO and only ZUFLO

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 10:38:30 PM

Be careful about being emotionally attached to an investment. Buy low sell high, no emotion.  If you made a ton and live in a country where there are taxes, pay them.  By a lot I mean $50k profit or more.  The world as it is exists because of taxes and government. They are the price you pay for not having anarchy and living fearing for your life on a daily basis. Bitcoin would not be possible without modern civilization much less the tech we take for granted, modern globalism, etc.

Fractional reserve banking made this world possible.  Credit is the blood that fuels the circulatory system that is the global economy.
I do agree with paying taxes, but that has its limits. The tax rates for mining profits for example are almost 60% where I live and they are almost entirely wasted by incompetent politicians' games.
Alas, I wouldn't turn all of my profit into fiat in the face of large tax rates as long as there is no way to have a substantial saying as for how the tax will be used.

I personally believe that every government should have a digital voting platform that allows every tax payer to choose how much of their tax they would like to see put to which kind of use.
If tax rates were lowered (in places where they are stupidly high), people would inevitably even end up donating large amounts of money to such a voting system.

But good luck with any kind of sensible government policy in the next decades. Governments are still stuck in the medieval days..
Also keep in mind our tiny market cap could easily be manipulated by the FIAT world whales if they come splashing in all the water will go out the tub.
Don't go all in!
yeah .... hah .... crypto will be exploited by fiats and it is okay, if only we had introduced divine universalism with secular god and his zillion divine dollars in the divine providence in experience fund
no taxes would be paid anymore because 37% of gdp of all national economies would be paid from that fund ... moreover, all the people would be given $10K a year per person to have fulcrum basis for the existence

Kenny001 (OP)

Activity: 329

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:26:50 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2017, 10:40:52 AM by Kenny001

Hold

Kenny001 (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:47:36 AM

Massive sell off like back in July, and guess what we setted a new ATH in august!  All the panic was for nothing.

It is sales month! Selling now is to late. Buying it is.

October will be massive. 

Exchanges will eventually open again after regulations are in place. This year we will have a nice new fucking ATH at 200.000.000B

Crypto is here to stay.

Buying  all the fucking dips is the smartest move people.

United we stand.

xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:43:57 PM

So, Bitcoin still has a future. We are still at the beginning of Bitcoin.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:03:29 PM

Bitcoin has gone thru FUD so many times. This too shall pass!
Bitcoin and Ethereum are bouncing strongly from early morning dips below $3000
and $200 respectively so very likely the bottom is in.
Terminator3018

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:32:32 PM

So, Bitcoin still has a future. We are still at the beginning of Bitcoin.
agree. this is just a move for bitcoin.
nelmari

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:10:47 PM

Bitcoin does a have a future as well as the other cryptocurrencies and I believe they have a future so I'm holding on to them. No to panic selling no matter what happens, hodl!
Kenny001 (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:15:47 PM

Here we go!! Bulls are back. 
holdem

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:33:28 PM

This 100-200billions market is nothing. Buy btc, eth, lisk, avt, blockcat, etc. then ..hold.. then ..retire early Wink

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER          FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM          ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DamianHere

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:10:27 PM

Indeed, we are on the edge of something blowminding. And as always, some of us afraid to face the changes, some goes ahead it.
But if to go, which way?
Can some of you advice worthy ICO to start with?
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:21:52 PM

Yes, crypto currencies are still young and there are plenty of room for growth. Hold our coins now and be very happy few years later.
sweetpeaches

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:35:14 PM

Guys! Should I buy ETH now?
I need feedback from good people!
chukaday

Activity: 210
Merit: 104

⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:45:18 PM

Good message people should reference it more when going through periods as we are now. It would put into perspective where exactly we are in terms of other asset classes and at the same time put calm into those who

are fearing all this ongoing fork news. Keep calm and in the future we will see another year like this one, the only question of whether it will be next year or a year after that.

digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:14:40 PM

It is an amazing picture which visiualizes how little cryptocurrencies and the blockchain as a whole are, imagine if cryptocurrencies will be one of the big circles in the future, imagine how wealthy and how healthy some of us are gonna be, it is a dream come true, the world needs a trusted system, the world needs blockchain, the world needs cryptocurrencies, away with controlled money and governments full of lies, let the people do what they want!

Savik

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:39:34 AM

Just the fact that it is on the picture with those others will show you where this is headed. HODL

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: