Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:34:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Snapshot  (Read 15042 times)
Kisleav

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:43:30 AM

i love the fact that some revenue shall be paid to the snapshot token holders, its a beautiful incentive that will keep holders happy and feel like own the snapshot

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Herbet Fry

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 09:30:16 PM

I have updated the member level and added the avatar. Will you automatically record it?

Yes everything is recorded by a bot it is awesome. Don't worry just keep going and you will reap the benefits.

i love the fact that some revenue shall be paid to the snapshot token holders, its a beautiful incentive that will keep holders happy and feel like own the snapshot

I love that as well. It is great to have all these ways to get investments without having to spend any btc. The best part is you can make your investments low risk and try out coins such as Snapshot.

inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 09:46:52 PM

I'm interested in this project
Endless support for snapshots
Good luck Wink Wink
TeamSnapshot

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:18:37 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2017, 10:35:11 PM by TeamSnapshot

Hey guys I just say Snapshot on Google play store. You might have to change your name ? So now what ? Are you going to change your name or leave it ? How will people tell the difference between the two. The snapshot on googplay came out in 2014. Just thought I should let you all know.

We spoke with the owner very early on, we are purchasing said application in order to use the name. Everything is set in place to have our name in application markets come August 10th.
Herbet Fry

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 10:20:20 PM

Good luck Wink Wink

Welcome a board !! Snapshot is great I will be one of the first to use it  Tongue I really hope it becomes popular and worth a lot. You can upload all sorts of things. Anything that happens in your life or anything interesting you can see where you live or in your culture. It would be nice to explore other parts of the world and cultures through photography.

TeamSnapshot

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:23:40 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2017, 10:38:54 PM by TeamSnapshot

in the FAQ you write about your servers.

https://s2.postimg.org/rcafh7aex/Screen_Shot_2017-07-20_at_16.07.56.png

where exactly are these pictures stored. and who have access to the data on the server?

We host dedicated servers on site for storage purposes as well as for Snapshots native blockchain. In terms of access, two of our members have authority to the servers. Realistically the pictures stored won't be of high objective value, it would be the proof of ownership
which is worth something, and that is something that cant just be stolen when using a permanent ledger decoupled from photograph storage.

Security of our photograph servers is one of primary concerns and its taken seriously, users are trusting us with things of value to them. Though looking at it in an analytical fashion its hard to see someone trying infiltrate the servers for purely economic reasons as here is nothing held there which could be traded for cash.

so you don't motivate users to use your servers as a backup? something like iCloud for the pictures taken with an iPhone? so the only reason to um-laos pictures is the sharing and the possibility of earning something?

We certainly do motivate users to use our servers as backup, this is one of our revenue streams. Our prior comment was only trying to stress the fact that security of the servers isn't an issue in comparison to cryptocurrency servers, since your question was related to security.

We hope that clarifies things.
TeamSnapshot

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:42:21 PM

Good luck Wink Wink

Thanks for the support.

We would also like to post another reminder to everyone that the only official website for the ICO is http://teamsnapshot.org/ico/.
There have been numerous attempts to steal users funds through fake websites when new ICO's hit the market recently.
TeamSnapshot

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:00:10 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2017, 08:25:40 PM by TeamSnapshot

It gives users a vested interest in the health and progression of Snapshot as a company. In a way the same concept can be seen in companies with employer stock ownership plans. It uses self interest and flips it on its head in order to benefit everyone involved.
yanh7720

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:02:46 AM

Hey guys I just say Snapshot on Google play store. You might have to change your name ? So now what ? Are you going to change your name or leave it ? How will people tell the difference between the two. The snapshot on googplay came out in 2014. Just thought I should let you all know.

We spoke with the owner very early on, we are purchasing said application in order to use the name. Everything is set in place to have our name in application markets come August 10th.
Snapshot is a good idea. The Google Store has the same product name. The team should buy for registration. Grin
hh_relic

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:15:19 AM

I see that this is becoming a big community here, gaining a lot of interest.
standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:23:35 AM

Where can I find the team info?
Kisleav

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 08:23:50 AM

Thats great dev, purchasing the application will help do away with all the would be confusion on which application to download and on which is the crypto snapshot, am waiting for august 10th for the good news.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:12:54 PM

Thats great dev, purchasing the application will help do away with all the would be confusion on which application to download and on which is the crypto snapshot, am waiting for august 10th for the good news.

A little bit of confusion as to what you're looking for here. Give us a little bit more of the information that you're trying to either give us or what you're asking and we can have them or clear answer for you.  Whats the good news on Aug 10 ??
Herbet Fry

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 07:22:17 PM

A little bit of confusion as to what you're looking for here. Give us a little bit more of the information that you're trying to either give us or what you're asking and we can have them or clear answer for you.  Whats the good news on Aug 10 ??

Snapshot is already an application on the Googleplay store and Snapshot plan to buy that application on the 10th of August. So we might be able to use the app shortly after the 10th of August.

lambofan

Activity: 209

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 07:42:02 PM

Exactly as you just mentioned,it seems that this project is gaining traction as more and more users are interested in this,as time goes by things will gradually come to fruition.

TeamSnapshot

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 08:39:56 PM

Exactly as you just mentioned,it seems that this project is gaining traction as more and more users are interested in this,as time goes by things will gradually come to fruition.

It's nice to see a sizeable community forming around Snapshot, we are happy with the size of interest considering the lack of marketing.

We incurred a fair amount of legal and development expenses laying down healthy ground work for Snapshots longevity so marketing was something that had to be put on the back burner. Regardless of this we are a gaining a healthy amount of traction due to grass root activists of Snapshot, and we thank you for it. We will always put the product ahead of unnecessary hype, and the work will end up speaking for itself.

We are going to see high amounts of growth when we launch Spark during Q4. It's going to bring Snapshot to the forefront of a large amount of media platforms both mobile and desktop. We've spent years in the App sector, this is something were adept at doing.
TeamSnapshot

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 08:45:11 PM

A little bit of confusion as to what you're looking for here. Give us a little bit more of the information that you're trying to either give us or what you're asking and we can have them or clear answer for you.  Whats the good news on Aug 10 ??

Snapshot is already an application on the Googleplay store and Snapshot plan to buy that application on the 10th of August. So we might be able to use the app shortly after the 10th of August.

We worked out an agreement to purchase the app prior to the tenth of august. It gives us time to set the application in the market. The owner wanted to hold off on the sale as long as possible with the consideration that it wont be a determent to our launch as he is still generating revenue. We saw no issue with this provided we would have enough time before the 10th to sort out ourselves in the app market, and we do.
TeamSnapshot

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 08:47:07 PM

Where can I find the team info?

Please direct yourself towards page three in regards to team information.
TeamSnapshot

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 08:59:34 PM

We've replied to the quotes that followed your comment but we wanted to take the time to reply directly to you as well.

We have been happy with the growth we are seeing and expect a large amount of volume during the ICO based on our subscriptions for ICO information. We're glad you made the observation regarding our growth, it is good to have comments and thoughts from objective bystanders. We hope you'll be sticking with Snapshot, and stay in the loop with how we progress.

Thank you.
lambofan

Activity: 209

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 09:14:12 PM

Talking about alpha version of the Snapshot that will be deployed on August 10th,
Which languages will be available for?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: