Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:15:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty: Rivetz Security Project - Earn With your Support  (Read 90042 times)
ragavancoin

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:08:28 AM

You guys should read and stop complaining. Irfan has address many issues you are complaining about. If you look at the spreedsheet, you will see that total stake has been finalized. if you don't have any stake, try another project!

Where is finalized stakes? I cant see any spreadsheet inthere?

And Jamal, Your bounty distribution is not fair. In twitter, everyone is taking the same stakes. I jonied the last twitter campaign that you manage and You are doing the count very slowly. Everyone is waiting for your explanation, please pay attention to people.
I think this campaign manager is Irfan not jamal, and spreadsheet update will done by Irfan so it will take more than 2 Weeks as Irfan informed to all bounty hunters one week back so we have to wait until that time.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
jongoslondo

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:12:55 AM

You guys should read and stop complaining. Irfan has address many issues you are complaining about. If you look at the spreedsheet, you will see that total stake has been finalized. if you don't have any stake, try another project!

And Jamal, Your bounty distribution is not fair. In twitter, everyone is taking the same stakes. I jonied the last twitter campaign that you manage and You are doing the count very slowly. Everyone is waiting for your explanation, please pay attention to people.

hi dude, now this campaign handled by irfan not jamal anymore.
about stake in twitter, every partisipants get same stake per week. you didn't read rules on the first page?
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:44:24 PM

Irfan as directed on the 18th September on page 66 of this thread that we can remove our signature on the 19th September. Today is 20th September. I am removing mine now. I have the short screen of irfan's instruction and my own declaration. Thank you for reading!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Mukulislam

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:58:31 PM

Succes full for rivetz and wait updates spread sheet .When bounty stakes distribution & please infoo...twitter & facebook bounty campaign ends?Huh
good regards.
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:32:52 PM

is there any exchange for rivetz so far?
when will we get our fb and twitter bounty ?
Dita_fitriyani

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:49:13 PM

still waiting update stakes sir.
congratulation for success ICO now
TroubleMaker

Activity: 355
Merit: 250

blockchaintr.net

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 02:02:02 PM

about stake in twitter, every partisipants get same stake per week. you didn't read rules on the first page?

I read it but when you check randomly someone in twitter spreadsheet, you can see spammer people. I dont want to report anyone but retweeted or not, everyone taking stakes. As I said, if they continue as this, I wont join anymore. That's my decision, I do not judge.
bittraffic

Activity: 2954
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:20:24 PM

I read it but when you check randomly someone in twitter spreadsheet, you can see spammer people. I dont want to report anyone but retweeted or not, everyone taking stakes. As I said, if they continue as this, I wont join anymore. That's my decision, I do not judge.

Social media is used in many kind and spamming was just one. Businesses are using it to promote project. If Rivetz check the twitteraudit, they could have illuminate those fake accounts.

Congratulation to the team, I'm part of the social media campaign and I'm hoping the project will be successful.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

bheem0

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:52:14 PM

facebook spreedsheet No. 1214(bheem0) you rejected  and show my friend 0...but my account status already open and friend list shown then why you rejected..?
 Huh
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:07:18 PM

how many tokens has been sold till now....

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
aidit45@gmail.com

payMe - P2E

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:10:54 PM

Social media is used in many kind and spamming was just one. Businesses are using it to promote project. If Rivetz check the twitteraudit, they could have illuminate those fake accounts.

Congratulation to the team, I'm part of the social media campaign and I'm hoping the project will be successful.

not fair about the stakes, I seen many people has been rejected with 0 friends in Facebook but what happend about it, I think they are painstakingly to promote this project but not paid, I also participate in bounty but pity those who do not get anything

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
aidit45@gmail.com

payMe - P2E

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:13:03 PM

I am not defending, but if social media campaigns a lot of spam why should they hold it ?? if all we have to share then everything is spam

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1654

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 04:58:31 PM

Can remove the signature now? because it is date 20th, but the calculation of the stake is still not finished, is it probably better to wait for the confirmation from the manager again?

Yes! I already announced it man. Please you are allowed to remove your signatures

Its not Jamal, Im the manager and I have already given the notification. Bounty calculation will be calculated till 24 Sep. After that ill give you guys 2-3 days for re-checking.

facebook spreedsheet No. 1214(bheem0) you rejected  and show my friend 0...but my account status already open and friend list shown then why you rejected..?
 Huh

We'll check it again.

not fair about the stakes, I seen many people has been rejected with 0 friends in Facebook but what happend about it, I think they are painstakingly to promote this project but not paid, I also participate in bounty but pity those who do not get anything

Because they havent made their profile public and we can not see them. And how it is possible to give them stakes.

I am not defending, but if social media campaigns a lot of spam why should they hold it ?? if all we have to share then everything is spam

Can you elaborate?

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:20:29 PM

Its not Jamal, Im the manager and I have already given the notification. Bounty calculation will be calculated till 24 Sep. After that ill give you guys 2-3 days for re-checking.
I'm glad to hear it! I hope the bounty payment will not be delayed after the counting and rechecking
irfan_pak10
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 05:34:41 PM

I'm glad to hear it! I hope the bounty payment will not be delayed after the counting and rechecking

Im really putting my all the efforts check them in time.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
sergiorus

Activity: 840
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:46:22 PM

Hello sir. Im sorry if it was asked already, but will you copy the blogs after 04/09 from original spreadsheet into new one?
Thanks a lot
irfan_pak10
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 05:54:27 PM

Hello sir. Im sorry if it was asked already, but will you copy the blogs after 04/09 from original spreadsheet into new one?
Thanks a lot

Blogs till 10 sep, will be counted.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
sergiorus

Activity: 840
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:56:46 PM

Thanks a lot

Blogs till 10 sep, will be counted.

it is a good news!
thanks for your answer sir, good luck!
jessie29

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:07:56 PM

I've signed up bounty blog.
and why am I not on the list?
you can check my post dev.
This is my post
http://jessiemartelia.blogspot.com/2017/09/rivetz-cyber-keamanan-terintegrasi-penuh.html

please fix this dev.
tu_kang

Activity: 423

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:45:09 PM

I want to see the latest spreedsheet. Can someone send the link?

hi. what spreadsheet do you want to see? what do you mean by final spreadsheet? you mean with rewards indicated? unfortunately the ico isnt finished yet.. after the ico, the menager will then calculate the stakes and see how many tokens we will receive.

by the way, here is the spreadsheet..

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-rGqEksv4yDenQdIkKKsQzDMO96BtnL4ttnSP0qgoGI/edit?usp=sharing

I mean the latest spreadshit. Thanky you.
When spreadshet blog campaign update? Im waiting for that
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: