Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:52:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The oldest sig ad campaign - get 0.3 BTC/month for free! No need to keep posting  (Read 124761 times)
jnagyjr

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

Psalm 15

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2013, 03:54:51 PM

I didn't even know it was a problem, I do like the idea of a private security force with me at the atm, though. It's a nice thought.

Proverbs 12:1

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xan_The_Dragon

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

I AM A DRAGON

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 06:13:32 PM

am i eligible for this?

157s2byVtzALSKwv4Eic4pGoFjvM8pDdA2
nope

MfFMEpgL5Ma9C2yw6iSsSX4QcbSVzjm6iK
fishy

Activity: 476

What do you call a fish with no eyes? A Fsh!

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 06:53:10 PM

I have 332 posts, here is my address:
189T4j3vYPdy9SWJiaczehJCS3cpb51mp1

Inputs.io username:
fishy

signature is below!   Smiley

\   \  \ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\◥◣◢◤//////////////// /  /   /
Win88.me ❖ Fair, Trusted Online BTC Gambling ❖
/   /  / ////////////////◢◤◥◣\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \  \   \
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2013, 06:42:45 AM

I wanted to ask. If I started now, would you be able to pay in advance for this period?

r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 06:55:21 AM

Wow, just went to the site today and saw new features. A bar that lets you know when the last time you logged in was, and also now this:

----
Technical Details

Previously, we never knew your password and your browser hashed it before sending it to us. However, if our front webserver was compromised, an attacker listening on our server will be able to see the hashed password and be able to login with that hash.

Now, we store your password securely in our databases but also require a key derived from your password (which is never sent to the server after you register or complete this upgrade process) for sending Bitcoins. This means that even an attacker who has compromised our web server will be unable to send your coins.
----

I'm really loving all this security. It kind of scares me though, lol. Feels like a personal guard force is protecting me at an ATM.

this post=shameless plug

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 07:13:31 AM

Wow, just went to the site today and saw new features. A bar that lets you know when the last time you logged in was, and also now this:

----
Technical Details

Previously, we never knew your password and your browser hashed it before sending it to us. However, if our front webserver was compromised, an attacker listening on our server will be able to see the hashed password and be able to login with that hash.

Now, we store your password securely in our databases but also require a key derived from your password (which is never sent to the server after you register or complete this upgrade process) for sending Bitcoins. This means that even an attacker who has compromised our web server will be unable to send your coins.
----

I'm really loving all this security. It kind of scares me though, lol. Feels like a personal guard force is protecting me at an ATM.

this post=shameless plug

I don't quite follow. Care to elaborate?

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
r3wt

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 07:17:24 AM

----
Technical Details

----

this post=shameless plug

a plug is self promotion. saying something is a shameless plug is like when a user promotes a service nonchalantly in an effort to increase interest in that service.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 07:23:02 AM

----
Technical Details

----

this post=shameless plug

a plug is self promotion. saying something is a shameless plug is like when a user promotes a service nonchalantly in an effort to increase interest in that service.

I know what a "shameless plug" is. I'm curious as to how you interpreted my post as such. I was just taken aback when I saw the two new things. As a result, I thought I'd share.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
r3wt

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 07:28:20 AM

----
Technical Details

----

this post=shameless plug

I know what a "shameless plug" is. I'm curious as to how you interpreted my post as such. I was just taken aback when I saw the two new things. As a result, I thought I'd share.

Oh, ok then Roll Eyes

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 07:40:57 AM

Oh, ok then Roll Eyes

Really don't know what you expect to get from trolling like this but I hope whatever it is, you achieve your goal so you can move on and do something more productive with your life.

And TF, sorry for the semi-spam, hopefully the free bumps take up for it, lol.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 07:54:57 AM

Oh, and we also have just purchased 1v.io for our users.

Can your qt or blockchain.info do that?
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 08:07:51 AM

Oh, and we also have just purchased 1v.io for our users.

Can your qt or blockchain.info do that?

I don't follow... you just mean a new domain?

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 08:16:09 AM

Yes, but it's a lot shorter, easier to remember, tweet, text, type on a software keyboard, or write down.

Firstbits:
Many firstbits are unavailable or mass taken by resellers
Encourages blockchain bloating
Requires computational power or money to generate
Additional security risk in generation of vanity address
Relies on trusting third parties for firstbits lookup
Identity not verified - anyone can claim 1mtgox

1v.io
Lots of usernames available
Does not encourage blockchain bloating
Takes a few clicks to generate
No additional security risk
Relies on trusting third parties for username lookup
Identity verified - only someone with a @mtgox.com email can claim mtgox.com

Without firstbits, think about typing a bitcoin address by hand vs 1v.io/username..
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 08:23:46 AM

Yes, but it's a lot shorter, easier to remember, tweet, text, type on a software keyboard, or write down.

Firstbits:
Many firstbits are unavailable or mass taken by resellers
Encourages blockchain bloating
Requires computational power or money to generate
Additional security risk in generation of vanity address
Relies on trusting third parties for firstbits lookup
Identity not verified - anyone can claim 1mtgox

1v.io
Lots of usernames available
Does not encourage blockchain bloating
Takes a few clicks to generate
No additional security risk
Relies on trusting third parties for username lookup
Identity verified - only someone with a @mtgox.com email can claim mtgox.com

Ahhh, cool. Thanks for the explanation. We can still use inputs.io as the address though, right? I actually find that easier to remember, lol.

fishy

Activity: 476

What do you call a fish with no eyes? A Fsh!

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 03:38:51 PM

My signature is changed, and my inputs.io username is fishy.
Is my sig and everything eligible?  It was changed yesterday, July 5th.
Thanks, and nice site!   Smiley

\   \  \ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\◥◣◢◤//////////////// /  /   /
Win88.me ❖ Fair, Trusted Online BTC Gambling ❖
/   /  / ////////////////◢◤◥◣\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \  \   \
HeroC
Legendary

Activity: 858
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 05:03:48 PM

I'll do it when this add expires, can I put my inputs.io where the standard link is?
CurbsideProphet

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 08:46:38 PM

I'm getting an invalid security certificate warning.

Edit:  Doesn't seem to be from the original site but from the link you provided:  https://1v.io/gladoscc

1ProphetnvP8ju2SxxRvVvyzCtTXDgLPJV
r3wt

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 08:51:31 PM

I'm getting an invalid security certificate warning.

Edit:  Doesn't seem to be from the original site but from the link you provided:  https://1v.io/gladoscc

yep. don't worry though both sites are tradefortresses. i'm sure he will get 1v.io added under his ssl certificate and the problem will cease to exist. it just takes time for the ssl to reissue when you add a domain under it.

CurbsideProphet

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 09:09:58 PM

Done.  Let me know if I need to change anything, thanks.

1ProphetnvP8ju2SxxRvVvyzCtTXDgLPJV
HeroC
Legendary

Activity: 858
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 10:40:59 PM

Can you do the Inputs.io link like this?

Inputs.io - instant bitcoin payments & secure wallet
Include your Inputs.io username link here to get double payouts

Code:
[size=12pt][url=1v.io/HeroC][size=12pt][b]Inputs.io - instant bitcoin payments & secure wallet[/url][/size]
Include your Inputs.io username link here to get double payouts
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: