Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:08:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bounty] bitJob: Decentralized Student Marketplace - Bounty Program  (Read 76349 times)
bitboxxer

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:28:36 AM

joined twitter social campaign and do all retweets for August . Thanks for interesting projects. Nice team and good luck Jamal
Ais08

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:17:08 AM

Dear Bounty Manager, since last week  my rank is Member, I'm in row 100 - please update my rank. Thank you

This makes it difficult for participants to apply for a change of rank, and the team should be able to provide for a list of updates for participants who have recently updated their rankings ...

Hopefully jamal can attend this week's week, to improve his abandoned work ...
tolobret

Activity: 261
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:47:36 PM

Dear Bounty Manager, since last week  my rank is Member, I'm in row 100 - please update my rank. Thank you

maybe you can try to PM jamalaezaz, so your rank will be changed
childish

Activity: 619

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:38:28 PM

What happened to Jamal I think he is not active in the forum for than 10days now? Does anybody has contacted him because then who is going to update all the spreadsheets because he is not coming to online from many days?

Supposedly, dev can give someone who can handle jamal work, so that this thread looks alive from the latest news on this project, I may know from Irfan campaign manager, who tells us all that, with the problem on the internet network in jamal country that makes He can not provide the latest updates for the campaigns that are held at the moment ....
yes now the manager is handling by GreenBits during wait mr.jamal fixed her problem (internet network)  you can ceck on priveous page or announcement thread

hi. Mr. Greenbits i wanna change my address, my new addres 0x58Ac690F9E6a2891f203640c89307ea18E38B3f2

alexluthor

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:29:53 PM

no bounty for bugs or improvement?

Ais08

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:09:24 PM

What happened to Jamal I think he is not active in the forum for than 10days now? Does anybody has contacted him because then who is going to update all the spreadsheets because he is not coming to online from many days?

Supposedly, dev can give someone who can handle jamal work, so that this thread looks alive from the latest news on this project, I may know from Irfan campaign manager, who tells us all that, with the problem on the internet network in jamal country that makes He can not provide the latest updates for the campaigns that are held at the moment ....
yes now the manager is handling by GreenBits during wait mr.jamal fixed her problem (internet network)  you can ceck on priveous page or announcement thread

hi. Mr. Greenbits i wanna change my address, my new addres 0x58Ac690F9E6a2891f203640c89307ea18E38B3f2

If it all looks good, I think it's a good idea for a project to implement a bounty campaign, to have 2 campaign managers, to keep the project going well, when there's something like this and somebody will get the job done ...
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:01:16 PM

It seems this is a good project, I will join the social media bounty and hope to succes.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:25:35 PM

Hello! I`ve registered due to my mistake in the bitJob Project Bounty spreadsheet two times: by #1580 and 1658.
Can You delete one of these registers?
Krones

Activity: 560
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:27:21 AM

Hello! Tell me who is the manager now? Who replaces Jamal? You need to change the scraped ETH-address, and then coin dash already snit to cheer
Shahrul09

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:57:17 AM

Hello! Tell me who is the manager now? Who replaces Jamal? You need to change the scraped ETH-address, and then coin dash already snit to cheer

Jamal is not the manager now.
GreenBits is incharge now.

Signature Check!

I have gone through the spreadsheet and removed participants that are no longer wearing the signature. Please remember, we cannot compensate you if you do not wear the signature for the entirety of the campaign. I will inform everyone when this is the case, PLEASE DO NOT remove your signature before this time. I sincerely appreciate your cooperation in this  Wink

The new sheet will be released soon, but the FB and Twitter tabs will not be updated until later in the campaign. If you have posted on FB or tweeted, do not remove the posts/tweets; I will be checking each account and if they are there, you will be credited  Smiley

Thank you for your continued participation!

Indeed. Some of the media submissions are in non native languages; bear with me. I assure you, if you did the work, you will be credited. BTW, if you did a thing for Jamal and you arent sure if you have been credited, please pm me here or on telegram. I will make sure your work gets compensated. Smiley I will be starting a bounty telelgram group for general questions/updates.

Thank you, everyone, for your participation and continued interest!
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:07:14 AM

Sir, I have join the bounty twitter/facebook. When the list participants will update and count ?
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 06:19:09 AM

At the spreadsheet there is no tracking of our progress, how do we know we are doing it right? why not updates per week about that?

kopisusu

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:36:44 AM

Even though the bounty spreadsheet is not updated, at least I'm calmer because the signature spreadsheet has been updated ,, I hope mr jamal returns sooner ..
waroenkshisha

Activity: 569

https://stake.com/

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:43:32 AM

I am happy to hear that Jamal is no longer the manager in this project, hopefully with this new manager all the work is good and always update the spreadsheet, good work

rizkyrz

Activity: 560

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:24:28 PM

"Jamal" is very difficult to contact, in many projects many complained about this. But he remains a professional

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
minbosen

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:25:19 PM

Hello, the project seems very popular and there are a lot of member joined in this bounty, I want to know when the signature bounty campaign will over? BTW, wish this project to be a great success.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████