Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 04:49:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bounty] bitJob: Decentralized Student Marketplace - Bounty Program  (Read 76361 times)
konflikkastil

Activity: 880
Merit: 10

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 12:47:58 PM

Hopefully in the next new thread, this project can run more smoothly .. I hope this project will be successful and reach the highest level in the stock ..

Andrey Smirnov

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:50:02 PM

im  join bounty social media... bitjob sucses and goodjob

SR MEMBER

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
aisyah88

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:55:59 PM

Hello Bounty Participants:
After much consideration, I have decided to split the bounty campaign into two parts, the presale and the general ICO. The original bounty campaign is now CLOSED. If you participated in the old campaign, I will release the updated sheet from the old campaign soon.

Twitter/Facebook:
It will require a few weeks to finish tallying up the 1500 plus Twitter/FB feeds. Please be patient, this will be completed in time.

Signature Campaign:
This is updated, but not released. I will release the document within a few days, once I have rechecked the posts and stakes. For those that contacted me directly with communication issues from the middle of the campaign (per OP), you have been credited.

Slack/Telegram Bounty:
If you participated in either of the channels, as per the OPs rules, you will be credited. This means simply signing up is not enough; if you actively participated on the channel, I will check and assign you credit.

Blog/Media Submissions:
These will be graded according to quality, credited and published at the same time that I release the update signature campaign results

Translations:
These will be graded and credited.

New Campaign:
I will be posting a new Bounty thread with rules for the second half of the campaign. The Translation and Slack/Telegram features will not be available in the next campaign.

This campaign is officially closed. Contact me on this thread for address edits/line corrections to the old form. I will post the link to the new thread in this thread when it is created.

Contact me via pm, or on Telegram (@onceler) if you have any questions about these changes.

Thank you.

Thank you for providing this update, hopefully with this your participants, have confidence in this project and can be a promising project and your success, success to do good for them all ...
qwertyfull

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:59:46 PM

Who will be managing this campaign if jamal is not active who will count the stakes and pass it on devs? i am just wondering who will manage this campaign if jamal isn't right here.
identifyuser

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:12:23 PM

Who will be managing this campaign if jamal is not active who will count the stakes and pass it on devs? i am just wondering who will manage this campaign if jamal isn't right here.
New bounty Manager is GreenBits! Jamal have problem with access to the network in his country
goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:30:40 PM

also joined to telegram and slack campagin!

best luck, devs in this HOT August!!
archita

Activity: 238

QUARKCHAIN

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 08:38:46 PM

Hello I want to change my ethereum wallet address to 0x4b419CD82c480F33CAaBA12b5506019C85c09E2D
as I suspect my wallet has been hacked today. Table no-1683 for twitter, Table no- 1033 for facebook.
Btctalk user name archita.

Thank you.

ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:56:55 PM

so for now what ?
i stop retweet and share ?
btw , if this campaign going two phase , the old participant can joined again ?

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
trannamtan

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:37:24 AM

Hello community manager Bitjob
I sign up for the twister bounty campaign
Good luck to the project and DEV team  Wink
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:11:24 AM

always be sucses BitJob, We will always support you. Wink Wink
jilin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:39:16 AM

Hello, dev, when will the new bounty thread be released and accept the new participant? I will participate in the bounty signature activities to promote the development of the project. good luck. Smiley
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1053

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 03:45:32 AM

After much consideration, I have decided to split the bounty campaign into two parts, the presale and the general ICO. The original bounty campaign is now CLOSED. If you participated in the old campaign, I will release the updated sheet from the old campaign soon.

Twitter/Facebook:
It will require a few weeks to finish tallying up the 1500 plus Twitter/FB feeds. Please be patient, this will be completed in time.

Signature Campaign:
This is updated, but not released. I will release the document within a few days, once I have rechecked the posts and stakes. For those that contacted me directly with communication issues from the middle of the campaign (per OP), you have been credited.

Slack/Telegram Bounty:
If you participated in either of the channels, as per the OPs rules, you will be credited. This means simply signing up is not enough; if you actively participated on the channel, I will check and assign you credit.

Blog/Media Submissions:
These will be graded according to quality, credited and published at the same time that I release the update signature campaign results

Translations:

New Campaign:
I will be posting a new Bounty thread with rules for the second half of the campaign. The Translation and Slack/Telegram features will not be available in the next campaign.

This campaign is officially closed. Contact me on this thread for address edits/line corrections to the old form. I will post the link to the new thread in this thread when it is created.

Contact me via pm, or on Telegram (@onceler) if you have any questions about these changes.

Thank you.

no problem  Smiley

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
sarulboya

Activity: 254

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:22:35 AM

i'm joined with social media facebook and twitter campaign Smiley Smiley

thanks
sibnia

Activity: 602
Merit: 322

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:54:11 AM

Twitter/Facebook:

Signature Campaign:

Slack/Telegram Bounty:

Blog/Media Submissions:

Translations:

New Campaign:

Thank you.

GreenBits, I personally greet and want to support you!)
Apparently it is difficult in the middle of the road to start all over again.
We all hope that your experience in this direction will not fail, and the information you provide will be of high quality and on time.
We are waiting for the information update.
Bitcoin_UA

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:11:12 AM

Oh, thanks for the info. I will wait for the link.
DedGin

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:53:14 AM

Twitter/Facebook:

Signature Campaign:

Slack/Telegram Bounty:

Blog/Media Submissions:

Translations:

New Campaign:

Thank you.

Please! Change the address of my wallet! New address 0x00d97D7f128D251Cfd3Bd638FE300Abf3037C736  #67 in facebook spreadsheets and
#103 in twitter spreadsheets.
Thank you
ikhsanabi

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:11:14 AM

Hello sir, bitjob is a good project, when the plan is distributed token to participants who already participate
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:38:11 PM

Hello everybody! New Video review bitJob Decentralized Student Marketplace for Online Jobs! https://youtu.be/a0ucVyD-eI4
                                                       My Twit: https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/898884438511071233

Dezmond

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:31:12 PM

Excellent start. The success of the project and the team. All good fellows!
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:33:17 PM

The new campaign is live on this thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2103049.new#new

I am aware that you can not view the spreadsheets, it will be fixed within the hour. Thank you for you interest!

Please, if you request a modification to the form, if it is for the old campaign list it here. If it is for the new campaign, list it in the new thread.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: