Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:23:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ ATB Coin - the world’s fastest and most secure cryptocurrency ★★  (Read 106060 times)
ATB Coin (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:39:03 AM

#ATBCoin #ATBCoinNews

Nvidia is riding high in midst of the boom in cryptocurrency mining, according to the graphics card (GPU) manufacturer. Nvidia CEO Jen-Hsun Huang struck a bullish tone about the prospects for selling to would-be miners:
"Cryptocurrency and blockchain are here to stay. Over time, it will become quite large. It is very clear that new currencies will come to market. It’s also clear the GPU is fantastic at cryptography. The GPU is really quite well positioned."
Huang's comments stand in contrast to those from rival GPU maker AMD, however. Last month, CEO Lisa Su indicated that the company doesn't see a long-term future for sales in the mining market. That aside, she indicated that her company would "continue to watch the developments" in the space.

Please don't forget about our Telegram chat and Slack.
Online support will help you with a pleasure!

Also you can add us by Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, watch ATB Coin YouTube channel or visit our Website and view Whitepaper or legal documentation.

Contact Email: info@atbcoin.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PhilMorrison1

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:41:53 AM

#ATBCoin #ATBCoinNews

2nd stage of ICO starts!

Dear Investors,

As you know, ATB Coin accepted the invitation to participate in the 4th International Blockchain Summit-2017 in Shanghai (China).

Participation in this kind of event is with a large attendance, involving various number of ideas and a general enthusiasm for blockchain technology, providing a huge potential for its development. During the summit, we held many meetings and established new contacts for a future partnership with our Chinese colleagues.

One of the first joint projects will be cooperation with the popular Chinese crypto-exchange dabtc.com. Together with dabtc.com we will run the second stage of ICO!

The second stage of ICO will start on August 15th. Crowdsale of innovative technological cryptocurrency will last 15 days and will be implemented in three stages:

1st round: from August 15th to August 20th with a 20% bonus

2nd round: from August 20th to August 25th with a 10% bonus

3rd round: from August 25th to August 30th with a 5% bonus

Purchase of tokens is allowed at the ATB Coin website and at www.dabtc.com.

We remind you that the official blockchain network launch is scheduled for September 1st, 2017.

At the moment, the beta version of the wallet is available for the public to access, the main feature of which is ATB Codes. Other advantages of ATB Coin include the use of modern technologies such as Lightning Network and Segregated Witness. The main vector of ATB Coin development is the increasing introduction of micropayments into everyday life.

Also you can add us by Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, watch ATB Coin YouTube channel or visit our Website and view Whitepaper or legal documentation.

the best time to invest, thank you for second chance.
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:52:12 AM

Hi,

I am waiting for bounty program when start that?. Hope will start . Or Finished That?

Hi,n7788

You can take a part in bounty hunting now.
Pay attention to the conditions of Bounty Hunting!

To hunt for bounties one should be a registered user of ATB Coin (atbcoin.com) with at least 100 ATB Coins on the account.
All actions should be done through the users’ personal account.
You can get:

20 ATB for reviewing ATB Coin Facebook page (only once).
Be active and do not miss a chance to add extra ATB to your account!

ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:56:35 AM

#ATBCoin #ATBCoinLive

ATB Coin is now attending the International Blockchain Summit IV – 2017

More photos: https://[Suspicious link removed]/PVybmo

Tongue
Sexy one! cryptoATBgirl Kiss

Yes they are amazing! Smiley
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:58:31 AM

I can setup a wallet running 24x7. Aside from test coins, will test participants be given some sort of real ATB coins once it goes live?
I mean, we'll be allocating time, resources, bandwidth, etc for the test. I think it will be fair enough to compensate the testers with a test bounty.
Any issues found, post it in slack or somewhere and additional bounty will be given. You'll have the community as your testers & contributors to make your coin great!

Just let us know the rules atb team thinks will be fair for the testing community and proper compensation for participating in the test.

Hello,cola-jere.
You are right.
Already submitted for discussion

I've setup the ATB Beta wallet. Here's my address for the test: AXKwejNfJrz8VUXuizdfYb1uMQSb4uFGqK

Send some test coins so I can provide feedback on staking status and other observations on the node running the ATB qt client 24x7.
If you have a test script for the client, send it to me as well so I can provide feedback.

Observation:
1. After full sync, the ATB Beta client consumes lots of CPU - CPU utilization is 26%. Other qt client running on same VM only consumes 2-3% only.

ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:00:49 AM

#ATBCoin #ATBCoinNews

2nd stage of ICO starts!

Dear Investors,

As you know, ATB Coin accepted the invitation to participate in the 4th International Blockchain Summit-2017 in Shanghai (China).

Participation in this kind of event is with a large attendance, involving various number of ideas and a general enthusiasm for blockchain technology, providing a huge potential for its development. During the summit, we held many meetings and established new contacts for a future partnership with our Chinese colleagues.

One of the first joint projects will be cooperation with the popular Chinese crypto-exchange dabtc.com. Together with dabtc.com we will run the second stage of ICO!

The second stage of ICO will start on August 15th. Crowdsale of innovative technological cryptocurrency will last 15 days and will be implemented in three stages:

1st round: from August 15th to August 20th with a 20% bonus

2nd round: from August 20th to August 25th with a 10% bonus

3rd round: from August 25th to August 30th with a 5% bonus

Purchase of tokens is allowed at the ATB Coin website and at www.dabtc.com.

We remind you that the official blockchain network launch is scheduled for September 1st, 2017.

At the moment, the beta version of the wallet is available for the public to access, the main feature of which is ATB Codes. Other advantages of ATB Coin include the use of modern technologies such as Lightning Network and Segregated Witness. The main vector of ATB Coin development is the increasing introduction of micropayments into everyday life.

the best time to invest, thank you for second chance.

Yes. This is the perfect opportunity.

RSA1

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:19:20 AM

I also found this information in ATB Coin site:

"It will be possible to Transfer between currency pairs within a multi-currency wallet."

Could, you, please, clarify this. Did I understand correctly, that ATB Coin wallet will support other, than ATB coin Currencies, (like Bitcoin, ETH, etc.) and it will be possible to store several currencies inside single wallet and perform exchange any time?

ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:36:16 AM

I can setup a wallet running 24x7. Aside from test coins, will test participants be given some sort of real ATB coins once it goes live?
I mean, we'll be allocating time, resources, bandwidth, etc for the test. I think it will be fair enough to compensate the testers with a test bounty.
Any issues found, post it in slack or somewhere and additional bounty will be given. You'll have the community as your testers & contributors to make your coin great!

Just let us know the rules atb team thinks will be fair for the testing community and proper compensation for participating in the test.

Hello,cola-jere.
You are right.
Already submitted for discussion

I've setup the ATB Beta wallet. Here's my address for the test: AXKwejNfJrz8VUXuizdfYb1uMQSb4uFGqK

Send some test coins so I can provide feedback on staking status and other observations on the node running the ATB qt client 24x7.
If you have a test script for the client, send it to me as well so I can provide feedback.

Observation:
1. After full sync, the ATB Beta client consumes lots of CPU - CPU utilization is 26%. Other qt client running on same VM only consumes 2-3% only.

Hi,cola-jere.
Nice to meet you again.

You will get your coins soon.
You can find test script at github https://github.com/segwit/atbcoin

About CPU, it's only test network. After official launch utilization will be reduced.

ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:40:33 AM

I also found this information in ATB Coin site:

"It will be possible to Transfer between currency pairs within a multi-currency wallet."

Could, you, please, clarify this. Did I understand correctly, that ATB Coin wallet will support other, than ATB coin Currencies, (like Bitcoin, ETH, etc.) and it will be possible to store several currencies inside single wallet and perform exchange any time?

Hello,RSA1.
You are so attentive. Cool
It will be the wallet wich developed in cooperation with our partners.

It will be announced in the nearest future,subscribe to our news please.

RSA1

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:04:58 AM

Thank you for the answer.

Although it is not 100% clear, what this mean: "It will be the wallet which developed in cooperation with our partners."
Will it be so, that wallet will connected to exchanges and get exchanges rates online ?

Also one more question.
According to White Paper, ATB coin supports smart contracts.
What programming language is used for smart contract development ?
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:34:27 PM

Thank you for the answer.

Although it is not 100% clear, what this mean: "It will be the wallet which developed in cooperation with our partners."
Will it be so, that wallet will connected to exchanges and get exchanges rates online ?

Also one more question.
According to White Paper, ATB coin supports smart contracts.
What programming language is used for smart contract development ?

All detailed information about wallet and smart contract will be posted a little bit later, after official start.
Please follow the news
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:36:50 PM

#ATBCoin #ATBCoinNews

The Wooranna Park Elementary School in the Australian state of Victoria Prepares Cryptocurrency Curriculum

The curriculum is set out for 5 years with the support of the Melbourne Blockchain Center. Children will learn the creation of complete knots of blockchain, the use of blockchain technology in cargo transportation, voting via blockchain, and decentralized data storage. The principal says that the new curriculum was so popular with schoolchildren that they are already working on their own ICO.

NewEnergy

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:21:16 PM

I've setup the ATB Beta wallet. Here's my address for the test: Adf32RTPEZGWVjYM1ZmsTWYPSz7GUnXFBf

ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:34:00 PM

I've setup the ATB Beta wallet. Here's my address for the test: Adf32RTPEZGWVjYM1ZmsTWYPSz7GUnXFBf

Hello,NewEnergy.
You ll get your test coins soon.

kartnite

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:31:57 PM

@ATB coin: Just downloaded the beta version of the wallet. Happy to test, if you'd like.

You could send some over to this address: Acb3BxEcHBnst3iSMc6skpDX1XRiU7JHpX

PS: does the address change every time I click "request payment" in the wallet?
NewEnergy

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:51:26 AM

Hello,NewEnergy.

Hi

Observation:
№01. 24 hours passed after synchronization of the ATB Beta client. 100 coins have arrived successfully. CPU i5-3337U - consumes 34%.
NewEnergy

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:07:43 AM

Hello,NewEnergy.

Hi

Observation:
№01. 24 hours passed after synchronization of the ATB Beta client. 100 coins have arrived successfully. CPU i5-3337U - consumes 34%.

№02 the code for 0.001 coins has been successfully created. Hash of transaction: 219b6f86a643a6c6951c1f9aafaedd801934f539e1b1c55785d7e83563b2f457 Code: ATB-3JQELUXT-HYXJDWOD-IQR4IT9F-FL1J80GN-T3DTH8WL
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:56:28 AM

@ATB coin: Just downloaded the beta version of the wallet. Happy to test, if you'd like.

You could send some over to this address: Acb3BxEcHBnst3iSMc6skpDX1XRiU7JHpX

Hi,kartnite.
You will get your test coins soon.

Yes, every time.
All addresses you can find here

ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:00:10 AM

Observation:

№02 the code for 0.001 coins has been successfully created. Hash of transaction: 219b6f86a643a6c6951c1f9aafaedd801934f539e1b1c55785d7e83563b2f457 Code: ATB-3JQELUXT-HYXJDWOD-IQR4IT9F-FL1J80GN-T3DTH8WL

Thank you for test,NewEnergy

kartnite

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:04:09 PM

@ATB coin: Thank you for clarifying. Yes, noted that space on the screenshot.

You really need to improve your email support, though. Leaves a lot to be desired. I don't use Telegram and WhatsApp, and don't intend to either.

Also: the 20% bonus that is ongoing now, will the extra coins be credited immediately? And I assume this bonus is for everyone - irrespective of whether or not they are first-time atb coin investors?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: