Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:18:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ ATB Coin - the world’s fastest and most secure cryptocurrency ★★  (Read 106050 times)
ATB Coin (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:32:40 PM

@ATB coin: Thank you for clarifying. Yes, noted that space on the screenshot.

You really need to improve your email support, though. Leaves a lot to be desired. I don't use Telegram and WhatsApp, and don't intend to either.

Also: the 20% bonus that is ongoing now, will the extra coins be credited immediately? And I assume this bonus is for everyone - irrespective of whether or not they are first-time atb coin investors?

You are welcome,Kartnite.
I ll pass your request about e-mail support. You can ask your questions in Slack or use support chat at our Website.

20% bonus is a discount for buying ATB Coin, for example, the price of 1 ATB is 1.8 USD now, you can purchase 1 ATB with 20% discount for 1.44 USD.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hormador11

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:34:39 PM

#ATBCoin #ATBCoinNews

2nd stage of ICO starts!

Dear Investors,

As you know, ATB Coin accepted the invitation to participate in the 4th International Blockchain Summit-2017 in Shanghai (China).

Participation in this kind of event is with a large attendance, involving various number of ideas and a general enthusiasm for blockchain technology, providing a huge potential for its development. During the summit, we held many meetings and established new contacts for a future partnership with our Chinese colleagues.

One of the first joint projects will be cooperation with the popular Chinese crypto-exchange dabtc.com. Together with dabtc.com we will run the second stage of ICO!

The second stage of ICO will start on August 15th. Crowdsale of innovative technological cryptocurrency will last 15 days and will be implemented in three stages:

1st round: from August 15th to August 20th with a 20% bonus

2nd round: from August 20th to August 25th with a 10% bonus

3rd round: from August 25th to August 30th with a 5% bonus

Purchase of tokens is allowed at the ATB Coin website and at www.dabtc.com.

We remind you that the official blockchain network launch is scheduled for September 1st, 2017.

At the moment, the beta version of the wallet is available for the public to access, the main feature of which is ATB Codes. Other advantages of ATB Coin include the use of modern technologies such as Lightning Network and Segregated Witness. The main vector of ATB Coin development is the increasing introduction of micropayments into everyday life.

Please don't forget about our Telegram chat and Slack.
Online support will help you with a pleasure!

Also you can add us by Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, watch ATB Coin YouTube channel or visit our Website and view Whitepaper or legal documentation.

Contact Email: info@atbcoin.com

Action guys, 20 august is not so far.

COMSA ■ The ICO Solution for Centralized Businesses to Adopt Blockchain Technologies
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌▌▌  ICO: Oct 2nd until Nov 6th▐▐▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
■ ■ ■ WebsiteWhitepaperTwitterBlogsRedditFacebook ■  TelegramSlackBitcointalk ■ ■ ■
kartnite

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:50:01 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2017, 02:05:47 PM by kartnite

Hi,kartnite.
You will get your test coins soon.
Thank you so much - received. Anything specific you'd like me to check?

You are welcome,Kartnite.
I ll pass your request about e-mail support. You can ask your questions in Slack or use support chat at our Website.

20% bonus is a discount for buying ATB Coin, for example, the price of 1 ATB is 1.8 USD now, you can purchase 1 ATB with 20% discount for 1.44 USD.
Not too keen on Slack and, sorry to say, your web chat service is just as terrible. Tried it few days back.

Also, you seem to use the terms bonus and discount interchangeably. The email/newsletter I received said 20% bonus. So, you actually meant discount? And secondly, I notice there is a difference in price lately? For instance, hardly four days ago, 1 LTC would yield approx 30 or 31 atbcoins. Now, it is 24.76.
mixerxxpasc

Activity: 263
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:35:37 PM

ATB CODE

ATB-TRAGBHIZ-ST859NWZ-AUF6NGOX-RVMI7GJ9-WNQABIVB
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:39:58 PM

Thank you so much - received. Anything specific you'd like me to check?

Thank you too,kartnite
No, we have no anything specific, you can do absolutely what you want  Wink

Also, you seem to use the terms bonus and discount interchangeably. The email/newsletter I received said 20% bonus. So, you actually meant discount? And secondly, I notice there is a difference in price lately? For instance, hardly four days ago, 1 LTC would yield approx 30 or 31 atbcoins. Now, it is 24.76.

Sorry for inconsistency, yes we were meant a discount.

ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:51:09 PM

#ATBCoin #ATBCoinNews

ATB Coin Appears at the IV International Blockchain Summit-2017

The two-day IV International Blockchain Summit is taking place on August 15-16 in Shanghai, being the top summit of the blockchain industry in China, and having attracted such large cross-border organizations as NASDAQ, Goldman Sachs, Citibank, Morgan Stanley, UBS, HSBC Bank, Barclays Bank and many others. ATB Coin, being a platinum sponsor of this event, took part in the summit together with invited popular companies.

The main topics of the summit have been the discussion of the political course in the blockchain industry, the investment environment, technological innovations, applied innovations and other relevant topics. Special attention was paid to the issues of policy interpretation with respect to innovations of fintech, the prospects for the development of the blockchain industry, the development of the technology, situation with the research of traditional industries on the use of blockchain, the position on investments in the industry, and the development of the digital assets.

Thanks to the use of such powerful blockchain technologies as Segregated Witness (SegWit), Lightning Network, Smart contracts, the young outstanding company ATB Coin attracted the attention of all large organizations. Being a professional digital crypto-exchange payment system, at the summit, ATB Coin showed extraordinary attractive force and advantages. ATB Coin became the only trading platform for digital currencies with a micro-payment function, which received an invitation to participate in the international blockchain summit.

As a well-known blockchain platform and digital currency in China, ATB Coin provides both Chinese and foreign investors with a good, safe, convenient and trustworthy trading environment.

If you are interested in digital currencies or you are an investor, we invite you to visit the official website of ATB Coin: atbcoin.com More useful information is coming soon!

Also you can add us by Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, watch ATB Coin YouTube channel or visit our Website and view Whitepaper or legal documentation.

kartnite

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:59:51 PM

Thank you too,kartnite

Ha ha ha, don't want anything mate. Happy to test it with a friend when he downloads the wallet too. Will have an eye out for power consumption, et al. Hope to see an mining option soon.

Thank you for clarifying.

Lastly, just to double check, could you confirm that the crypto exchange rate has indeed changed? Because, like I said, it was around 31atb per LTC. Now it is around 24.
degel_x

Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:13:48 PM

Is this tech from Scratch, or is It based on something?,good luck guys!!, Looks intersting

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:30:00 PM

Thank you too,kartnite

Ha ha ha, don't want anything mate. Happy to test it with a friend when he downloads the wallet too. Will have an eye out for power consumption, et al. Hope to see an mining option soon.

Thank you for clarifying.

Lastly, just to double check, could you confirm that the crypto exchange rate has indeed changed? Because, like I said, it was around 31atb per LTC. Now it is around 24.

No problem,kartnite.
You can find actual information at our website

Yes, 1 LTC = 24.45 ATB now
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:32:19 PM

Is this tech from Scratch, or is It based on something?,good luck guys!!, Looks intersting

Thank you,degel_x
All information about technologies we will place at github a little bit later. Pleas follow the news

kartnite

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:09:43 PM

No problem,kartnite.
You can find actual information at our website

https://image.prntscr.com/image/eFClPe9YSzW5aW8bSk50VA.png

Yes, 1 LTC = 24.45 ATB now

Understood, thank you; I'd actually meant to ask how the sudden dip from 31 to 24 in about four days.

Also - how do I withdraw coins from the web (which I'll get when I trade BTC/LTC) to that wallet I've downloaded?
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:22:40 PM

Understood, thank you; I'd actually meant to ask how the sudden dip from 31 to 24 in about four days.

I ll clarify this question for you a little bit later. Ok?

Also - how do I withdraw coins from the web (which I'll get when I trade BTC/LTC) to that wallet I've downloaded?

When the official version will be announced , You will be able to withdraw coins from web version to desktop and backwards
Smiley
kartnite

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:25:00 PM

When the official version will be announced , You will be able to withdraw coins from web version to desktop and backwards
Smiley

1) Thank you very much. I will wait to hear from you. And then proceed with the purchase. I might either use BTC or LTC, leaning towards the latter and hence the questions. Please clarify soon.

2) Splendid. Looking forward to it!!
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:27:10 PM

Smiley

1) Thank you very much. I will wait to hear from you. And then proceed with the purchase. I might either use BTC or LTC, leaning towards the latter and hence the questions. Please clarify soon.

2) Splendid. Looking forward to it!!

1) Thank you for waiting. Yes everything is ok, now 1 LTC ≈ 43,79$ and 1 ATB=1,8$  47,39/1,8 ≈ 24,32.
Maybe it was a delay between token market and our website.  Wink

2) We are trying to deliver it in the best traditions  Cool
kartnite

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:52:01 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2017, 09:41:24 PM by kartnite

1) Thank you for waiting. Yes everything is ok, now 1 LTC ≈ 43,79$ and 1 ATB=1,8$  47,39/1,8 ≈ 24,32.

Understood... And the bonus is on top of that. As in 24.32+20%. Approx 29.

Also: where do you check rates? I see LTC is at hovering in the late 43s or early 44s!
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:12:55 PM

Understood... And the bonus is on top of that. As in 24.32+20%. Approx 29.

20% - discount on real price
for example,
1 ATB coin = 1,8 USD
20% discount means 1,8 USD x 0,8 = 1,44 USD for 1 ATB.

Also: where do you check rates? I see LTC is at hovering in the late 43s or early 44s!

This question for devs

ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:26:14 PM

#ATBCoin #ATBCoinNews

Bitcoin Overcomes PayPal by Market Capitalization
Hitting a high of $4,000, the price of Bitcoin continued its rapid growth on Monday, August 14th. At some point, the weighted average rate of the cryptocurrency, according to Coinmarketcap, reached $ 4323.29, and the market capitalization exceeded $70 billions.

PhilMorrison1

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:30:05 PM

#ATBCoin #ATBCoinNews

Bitcoin Overcomes PayPal by Market Capitalization
Hitting a high of $4,000, the price of Bitcoin continued its rapid growth on Monday, August 14th. At some point, the weighted average rate of the cryptocurrency, according to Coinmarketcap, reached $ 4323.29, and the market capitalization exceeded $70 billions.

Which was expected from the cryptocurrency market at all
ctyptoinvader

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:35:39 PM

#ATBCoin #ATBCoinNews

2nd stage of ICO starts!

Dear Investors,

As you know, ATB Coin accepted the invitation to participate in the 4th International Blockchain Summit-2017 in Shanghai (China).

Participation in this kind of event is with a large attendance, involving various number of ideas and a general enthusiasm for blockchain technology, providing a huge potential for its development. During the summit, we held many meetings and established new contacts for a future partnership with our Chinese colleagues.

One of the first joint projects will be cooperation with the popular Chinese crypto-exchange dabtc.com. Together with dabtc.com we will run the second stage of ICO!

The second stage of ICO will start on August 15th. Crowdsale of innovative technological cryptocurrency will last 15 days and will be implemented in three stages:

We remind you that the official blockchain network launch is scheduled for September 1st, 2017.

At the moment, the beta version of the wallet is available for the public to access, the main feature of which is ATB Codes. Other advantages of ATB Coin include the use of modern technologies such as Lightning Network and Segregated Witness. The main vector of ATB Coin development is the increasing introduction of micropayments into everyday life.

Eahhh...I must be in time
ATB Coin (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:40:04 PM

#ATBCoin #ATBCoinNews

2nd stage of ICO starts!

Dear Investors,

Eahhh...I must be in time

Take your time,ctyptoinvader.
There are one more two days  Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: