Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:31:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: investFeed [$IFT] ICO Official Thread-Cryptocurrency Incentivized Social Network  (Read 46142 times)
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:01:34 PM

let's  put investFeed to big markets ,i think will rocket soon
My bag was 26k IFT when I started trading it, now I have 102k IFT. I will wait for the moon landing and trade a few. I also have my mouth wide open for when my fellow bounty hunters want to dump ..I am ready to swallow a lot of krill!  Grin

I don't know why but the force is strong with INVESTFEED. I have a feeling about this one... maybe it's the female intuition I have being a lady perhaps?  Cheesy

This would do well on COINEXCHANGE, they love to trade ERC20 tokens there, it will surely be mooning on it.  Smiley.
After the ICO, does anyone know the total supply now of IFT?

my fb: https://www.facebook.com/elle.yan.7/posts/1405483776201880?pnref=story

Anyone have a proper slack invite, the one on the OP says is no longer active..

Grin

You're holding big bag right now  Grin
People are dumping left right and center and my mouth is open wide and collecting, by the time the bounty hunters also dump lol..I prol be sitting at a few hundred k lol    @julerz12 thanks for the kind info..  Smiley

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1405637426186515&set=a.120699261347011.30706.100002208141326&type=3&theater

Some bounty hunters will dump, some will hold.
And you're ready for the big party  Grin Grin

I have more buy orders all the way down to 130 sats lol. I am sure some divs who are clueless at what this wonderful project is all about will go dump and then cry on it.

Don't get your hopes high, I won't dump on you  Cool Grin

Some weird activity happening on cryptopia. How comes it dumped to 270 sat and my buy orders at 320 all the way down to 270 didn't get filled. That is very strange, my orders should have filled yes? I wondering when the dumping will stop and people see sense lol. I am sure half the people that trade must be under 18 or very impatient and desperate.

Wait, is it true what you just said? You had orders placed which should have filled but they didn't?

Yeap that's true..I had all the way down but they never filled, that was very weird. I hope soon the markets get better, people are just unloading their FEEDS at ridiculously low prices, all day they are dumping it down. So I lowered now my buy orders again.

Just checked the price on Cryptopia and it's much below the ICO price.
ICO's just ended why people dump at this price Huh

1. Either they didn't learn maths at school.
2. They like the BTC rise so they want to dump and go.
3. They were so kind and nice they wanted to load this Baglady with cheap coins lol.  Grin
Either way, I am a happy bunny and sitting on a rocket.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
liangpodol

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:04:22 PM

Is it true that there is an internet problem in Pakistan, so we cannot reach Jamal? As far as I remember, they told that the tokens will be distributed within 2 weeks following 7 August. I hope the problem will be solved until that date  Lips sealed
If the spreadsheet in that time counted complete all, InvestFeed Team Distribute for bounty will do that and bounty hunter will receive their rewards. But I remember after 2 week spreadsheet counted, campaign manager by Jamal will distribute for members Grin

I don't think it is the whole Pakistan, maybe is Jamal area, this is not the first time he is having intenet problem but this time he has been off for longer period

Yes maybe the internet problem does not cover all of pakistan. Probably only constrained in the area where jamalaezaz lived and some other areas in pakistan, not entirely.
Wishing all the best and soon there's another good news.
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:50:46 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2017, 07:52:27 AM by qiwoman2

Buy support has dwindled now and all those who bought have just put on the sell side to sell. Shame really because I believed in this project, but every altcoin is bleeding now. What I don't understand is that Bitcoin goes up @ 4-5%and everyone dumps everything at 50 and 60% isn't that really retarded?  Cry I might remove my tokens off the exchange and forget about them for a few months.  Wink

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1125

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 08:17:10 AM

Buy support has dwindled now and all those who bought have just put on the sell side to sell. Shame really because I believed in this project, but every altcoin is bleeding now. What I don't understand is that Bitcoin goes up @ 4-5%and everyone dumps everything at 50 and 60% isn't that really retarded?  Cry I might remove my tokens off the exchange and forget about them for a few months.  Wink

Holdin it for a couple of months might be a great idea. I'm quite positive that IFT will surely rise soon especially when their platform gets more users, but that would have to take more time. Also, those prices will still dive down deeper when the bounties will be released. Hopefully not much bounty hunters would sell off their piece of IFT's Smiley

Cryptoturtle

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:42:51 AM

When will the coin be available on poloniex to trade?
ramores8

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:52:10 PM

Holdin it for a couple of months might be a great idea. I'm quite positive that IFT will surely rise soon especially when their platform gets more users, but that would have to take more time. Also, those prices will still dive down deeper when the bounties will be released. Hopefully not much bounty hunters would sell off their piece of IFT's Smiley

Because until now bounty has not been distributed, and the bounty hunter who waited long according to their assumptions it can be ascertained when the distribution will surely be sold them immediately.
So it's a good idea to keep IFT a few months until the price is good.
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:13:13 PM

Because until now bounty has not been distributed, and the bounty hunter who waited long according to their assumptions it can be ascertained when the distribution will surely be sold them immediately.
So it's a good idea to keep IFT a few months until the price is good.

Yeah I not dumping my stash I bought, nor my bounty I will get cheap to feed some hungry whales. This time I will save them and grow into a into IFT whale myself lol. Let the dumpers keep dumping, while I keep doubling my coins.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
SeaSoul

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:03:23 PM

let's  put investFeed to big markets ,i think will rocket soon
My bag was 26k IFT when I started trading it, now I have 102k IFT. I will wait for the moon landing and trade a few. I also have my mouth wide open for when my fellow bounty hunters want to dump ..I am ready to swallow a lot of krill!  Grin

I don't know why but the force is strong with INVESTFEED. I have a feeling about this one... maybe it's the female intuition I have being a lady perhaps?  Cheesy

This would do well on COINEXCHANGE, they love to trade ERC20 tokens there, it will surely be mooning on it.  Smiley.
After the ICO, does anyone know the total supply now of IFT?

my fb: https://www.facebook.com/elle.yan.7/posts/1405483776201880?pnref=story

Anyone have a proper slack invite, the one on the OP says is no longer active..

Grin

You're holding big bag right now  Grin
People are dumping left right and center and my mouth is open wide and collecting, by the time the bounty hunters also dump lol..I prol be sitting at a few hundred k lol    @julerz12 thanks for the kind info..  Smiley

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1405637426186515&set=a.120699261347011.30706.100002208141326&type=3&theater

Some bounty hunters will dump, some will hold.
And you're ready for the big party  Grin Grin

I have more buy orders all the way down to 130 sats lol. I am sure some divs who are clueless at what this wonderful project is all about will go dump and then cry on it.

Don't get your hopes high, I won't dump on you  Cool Grin

Some weird activity happening on cryptopia. How comes it dumped to 270 sat and my buy orders at 320 all the way down to 270 didn't get filled. That is very strange, my orders should have filled yes? I wondering when the dumping will stop and people see sense lol. I am sure half the people that trade must be under 18 or very impatient and desperate.

Wait, is it true what you just said? You had orders placed which should have filled but they didn't?

Yeap that's true..I had all the way down but they never filled, that was very weird. I hope soon the markets get better, people are just unloading their FEEDS at ridiculously low prices, all day they are dumping it down. So I lowered now my buy orders again.

But why didn't they fill? Did you contact support? I mean that is a serious issue imo.
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:08:13 PM

Is IFT already in exchange? Sorry i rarely follow update here and what is the price of ICO? Because I want to buy it and keep it for the long term. Thanks guys!
Deborah

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:17:27 PM

Is IFT already in exchange? Sorry i rarely follow update here and what is the price of ICO? Because I want to buy it and keep it for the long term. Thanks guys!
have a good question  which i wanto ask too .so can anyone tell me ?
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:47:36 AM

All I know that yesterday it was selling below ICO price and good thing is buy support is building up again. I do believe this is going to be one long term winner in the near future.

I didn't bother to send Cryptopia a support message about my order not getting filled but if it happens again I sure will.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1125

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 06:36:47 AM

Currently it's on cryptopia: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=IFT_BTC
ICO price was 10,000 IFT = 1 ETH (correct me if I'm wrong here Cheesy )
and right now, it's really below ICO price. Sell orders range from 900 - 930 Sats.

zidane

Activity: 938
Merit: 517

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:03:48 PM

This thing here will moon to 10k easily next weeks
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:40:14 PM

I believe so too. Now it is selling way too cheaply and I am so glad I have over 150k of it so far plus I will get hopefully my bounty as well. So it's buy and hodl time for IFT. I wouldn't sell this baby so cheap if I were you guys that's for sure.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
SeaSoul

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:08:54 PM

I believe so too. Now it is selling way too cheaply and I am so glad I have over 150k of it so far plus I will get hopefully my bounty as well. So it's buy and hodl time for IFT. I wouldn't sell this baby so cheap if I were you guys that's for sure.

Very possible. Let's hope it goes thus far up!
weilichesbin

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:51:37 PM

When other exchanges

qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:17:25 AM

When other exchanges

No idea really, I guess they are busy with doing stuff on the site. Now is the chance while it is only on one exchange to get what you can under 1k sats. I don't think after a few months it will stay at this price.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
weilichesbin

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:40:59 AM

Is it true that it will be on Binance listed?

Scooby903

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:41:35 PM

Is it true that it will be on Binance listed?

I dont think so, as per latest Binance blog, MCO, DNT, OAX, ICN .. these coins will get listed on Aug 21,22,23
googie4

Activity: 300

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:09:12 AM

This look like it can be a winner that no many people know about. Needs better promotion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: