Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:53:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: investFeed [$IFT] ICO Official Thread-Cryptocurrency Incentivized Social Network  (Read 46142 times)
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:46:28 AM

Weren't the bounties supposed to be given out today?

Any particular reason why Investfeed is surging?

habit of jamal. he is accustomed to postpone the distribution of gifts to participants.
Be patient he will share bounty but i do not know when.
maybe 2 more years. Grin

Actually, bounty managers are not the ones responsible for distributing bounties. They only verify, count and certify final results which they forward on to the project developers who do the actual distribution. If you can't be trusted to know that, then how are we to trust your words about Jamal? In my experience (and in that of others) Jamal is a very experienced and responsible bounty manager. He has done his work (with the help of Avirunes this time). Joking that it might take him 2 years to finish doesn't make any sense. I guess you can go back to your weak trolling. Smiley
Yeah it's not JAMAL's fault that there is a delay in distribution of bounties. He completed his job and it's the INVESTFEED Team that have to pay us out. I didn't wait for bounties to be paid in order to grab some IFT when it was cheaper. I have a little stash and holding it for long term as I believe we have a real winner here.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:37:05 AM

habit of jamal. he is accustomed to postpone the distribution of gifts to participants.
maybe 2 more years. Grin

Actually, bounty managers are not the ones responsible for distributing bounties. They only verify, count and certify final results which they forward on to the project developers who do the actual distribution. If you can't be trusted to know that, then how are we to trust your words about Jamal? In my experience (and in that of others) Jamal is a very experienced and responsible bounty manager. He has done his work (with the help of Avirunes this time). Joking that it might take him 2 years to finish doesn't make any sense. I guess you can go back to your weak trolling. Smiley
Yeah it's not JAMAL's fault that there is a delay in distribution of bounties. He completed his job and it's the INVESTFEED Team that have to pay us out. I didn't wait for bounties to be paid in order to grab some IFT when it was cheaper. I have a little stash and holding it for long term as I believe we have a real winner here.

I sold what I got from the ICO with profit. Good luck to you guys.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
liangpodol

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:01:04 AM

maybe 2 more years. Grin

Maybe the next few days will be a distribution for bounty hunter, and that's when the price will probably decline slightly.
Time to set up funds to buy some IFT in the market. Then we will win and take a vacation around the world Cool Grin
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 06:00:24 AM

Many ICO people are selling and taking profits now. Also there is one whale manipulating the market at the moment with an over 16 btc sell wall. I often see him remove this and then put it back one, so clearly at the moment the market is being manipulated big time. Now is a good opportunity for swing traders to scalp like no tomorrow and also set some lower buy orders in for the time the bounty hunters will all dump around a million or so coins. Once the bounty hunters finish dumping and the manipulator whale has gotten a big enough load, I am curious to see where the new floor will be next.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:27:17 AM

Many ICO people are selling and taking profits now. Also there is one whale manipulating the market at the moment with an over 16 btc sell wall. I often see him remove this and then put it back one, so clearly at the moment the market is being manipulated big time. Now is a good opportunity for swing traders to scalp like no tomorrow and also set some lower buy orders in for the time the bounty hunters will all dump around a million or so coins. Once the bounty hunters finish dumping and the manipulator whale has gotten a big enough load, I am curious to see where the new floor will be next.

This is one of the problems of marketing but it's part of the game, people will dump it if they do not believe in the project they are promoting and feel sorry after the price grows up, it's not the project or the dev's fault but the bounty hunters I'm looking to make a profit here once bounty hunters pour their bounty, as I am going to buy huge

jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 06:11:23 PM

maybe 2 more years. Grin

this time it has been delayed a lot from me. I am really sorry for all those inconveniences happened from my side. owners were ready to distribute the tokens. but I had some communication problems over here. so I couldn't complete the sheets and lists on the time.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
JacquesLeGrande

Activity: 53
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 08:35:06 PM

I evaluated InvestFeed in my search of high-risk, high-reward cryptocurrencies.
I considered 40 different things about it.
Here is my report https://cryptohydra.com/crypto-reports/investfeed-ift/

http://CryptoHydra.com - invstment opportunities
joey alexander

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:29:46 AM

So you mean the spreadsheet not yet fully completed and you not yet send them to the owner? when the final spreadsheet will come and when you will delivers them to the coin owner? I was the bounty hunter of this project .so why i am very interest and waiting for the distribution.

it looks like the spreadsheet is final. Jamal has confirmed that.
the distribution problem all depends on the investfeed. We just wait.
waroenkshisha

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

https://stake.com/

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:32:06 AM

I heard on the telegram that payments to gift campaign participants will be distributed on tomorrow, I hope the next day's payments will not be delayed, and will soon be logged into our ETH wallet address. thank you

Helios45

Activity: 244
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:41:06 AM

I evaluated InvestFeed in my search of high-risk, high-reward cryptocurrencies.
I considered 40 different things about it.
Here is my report https://cryptohydra.com/crypto-reports/investfeed-ift/

Thanks for sharing this, I like the quality of work and research you put on all the coins that you reviewed, nicely done
nilscrypto

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 02:16:29 AM

Minkabu, that made an equity participation in Investfeed is a very famous service in Japan
i think, strong patience is needed now
And it will soon come to the moon...
bikers online

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:32:53 PM

Is there any good news from this project?
Is there any plan to include this coin in bittrex exchanger other bigger market
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:43:10 PM

There was a big hack in Cryptopia exchange today and all my IFT got sold by hacker and he stole my funds, hence i believe this is one reason for the price drop today. If the hacker got tons of people's IFT and sold it, he dumped a lot and took our money. Now the only IFT I will have is what I am waiting for from my bounty. I am really sad today was an awful day for me. I need to set up 2fa etc if I want to carry on trading in Cryptopia and other exchanges sigh, too many nasty people in crypto.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
yolanda222
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:03:05 AM

I heard on the telegram that payments to gift campaign participants will be distributed on tomorrow, I hope the next day's payments will not be delayed, and will soon be logged into our ETH wallet address. thank you

delayed again ,maybe until september.
fauzen69

Activity: 118

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:06:23 PM

I joined the twitter campaign good luck
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:20:56 PM

I joined the twitter campaign good luck
What are you doing at here?
Bounty campaign of InvestFeed had ended and bounty hunters are waiting receive their reward from this campaign.
Please do not spam your post in this thread if you not want get ban from mod Wink
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1122

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 11:42:39 PM

There was a big hack in Cryptopia exchange today and all my IFT got sold by hacker and he stole my funds, hence i believe this is one reason for the price drop today. If the hacker got tons of people's IFT and sold it, he dumped a lot and took our money. Now the only IFT I will have is what I am waiting for from my bounty. I am really sad today was an awful day for me. I need to set up 2fa etc if I want to carry on trading in Cryptopia and other exchanges sigh, too many nasty people in crypto.

That's awful, you should have enabled the two-factor authentication in the first place.
Cryptopia isn't the most secured exchange out there you know.
I wonder if devs has any plans on listing this coin on other major exchanges.

deddod01

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:04:19 AM

Any bounty ??

Here is our official bounty thread - feel free to participate and support our project around the web.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2027432.0

Hello, sir
my name is deddod01, i follow bounty campaigns InvestFeed and want to change ethereum address on facebook and twitter on spreadsheet to 0x1F17aaA3a33efeC902607229644df77FFcfde102

qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:54:10 AM

That's awful, you should have enabled the two-factor authentication in the first place.
Cryptopia isn't the most secured exchange out there you know.
I wonder if devs has any plans on listing this coin on other major exchanges.

Yeah it sucked, lesson learnt and I am slowly moving on. I did receive some BOUNTY IFT, for which I am grateful for the blog review I did etc, but I wish I hadn't lost all the IFT I had before which I actually bought but never mind. I might try buying up a little more on another exchange while the other bounty dumpers are busy dropping their stash.  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
redoykhan

Activity: 255

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:57:23 AM

Any bounty ??

Here is our official bounty thread - feel free to participate and support our project around the web.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2027432.0

Hello, sir
my name is deddod01, i follow bounty campaigns InvestFeed and want to change ethereum address on facebook and twitter on spreadsheet to 0x1F17aaA3a33efeC902607229644df77FFcfde102
You should pm jamalezaz or contact them on slack.

▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■   Refereum   ■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬
▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  Gamer driven marketing and rewards  ▪  ICO Starts NOVEMBER 13TH  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪
WEBSITE  -  WHITEPAPER  -  FACEBOOK  -  TWITTER  -  TELEGRAM  -  REDDIT  -  BITCOINTALK
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: