Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:18:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: investFeed [$IFT] ICO Official Thread-Cryptocurrency Incentivized Social Network  (Read 46142 times)
S3nk1ng

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:14:44 AM

Best investment and banking ICO it is Fast Invest it is already operating business with more than 8000customers 5offises. Great team and amazing project Wink Wink Cool
bestofbritish96

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:50:02 PM

Binance would do wonders for this coin.  Hopefully this month is the month.  I know ill be voting for IFT!
I could not agree more. This token real price is more about 1$ than the current price. Holding tight on that one. The day it will explode...

Reality check guys. Even if it wins the Binance competition again (it won't), it will not get listed on Binance. Please read between the lines.

IFT is not really a social-media platform, it an integrated trading platform, the likes of Binance will be kicking down the IFT doors to get listed on IFT not the other way around.

Understand what you are investing in and then you will see the bigger picture.

Binance and other big exchanges will try to weaken IFT by demanding huge terms to be listed and so their negotiating hand in the 2H 2018 will be stronger against IFT. Thankfully there will be more progressive exchanges who will want to negotiate and drive their trading volumes via IFT. Binance's hand will be forced at somepoint later otherwise they will end up being left behind.

I truly believe that a large % of trading volume will be going via IFT in Q1 2019, I expect IFT will be taking a % of this and bank it. This means the exchanges will need to accept their margin per trade will be squeezed however their volume will escalate.

The 5th January 2018 is the first major software release for IFT in 2018, backed by a marketing and PR campaign. But really, this is just to put in place the groundwork for pay-off.

For the really big pay-offs you are going to need to wait until the first exchange gets integrated into IFT later in 2018. I can forsee a huge bunfight amongst exchanges to be the first with API integration into IFT because the volume drive will be large.

Look at someone like Cryptopia for example, small exchange but it is popular. Their site is not really used widely for various reasons.

You need to think about what will happen once you put IFT's best-in-class charting and integrated social media platform *in-front* of Cryptopia and allow it to be multi-language and what will happen to Cryptopias trading volume as a result ? What will happen once IFT add a second exchange and allow you to start doing algo-based arbitrage against the two exchanges? What happens when we have 15 exchanges ?

Just hodl and let the story play-out but don't Hodl expecting a big listing for the token - the exchanges which lack vision want to try and drain the life out of IFT first. We need a couple of exchange CEOs with vision to step-up and give the trading community what it needs and we need Investfeed.
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:40:19 PM

Binance would do wonders for this coin.  Hopefully this month is the month.  I know ill be voting for IFT!
I could not agree more. This token real price is more about 1$ than the current price. Holding tight on that one. The day it will explode...

Reality check guys. Even if it wins the Binance competition again (it won't), it will not get listed on Binance. Please read between the lines.

IFT is not really a social-media platform, it an integrated trading platform, the likes of Binance will be kicking down the IFT doors to get listed on IFT not the other way around.

Binance and other big exchanges will try to weaken IFT by demanding huge terms to be listed and so their negotiating hand in the 2H 2018 will be stronger against IFT. Thankfully there will be more progressive exchanges who will want to negotiate and drive their trading volumes via IFT. Binance's hand will be forced at somepoint later otherwise they will end up being left behind.

I truly believe that a large % of trading volume will be going via IFT in Q1 2019, I expect IFT will be taking a % of this and bank it. This means the exchanges will need to accept their margin per trade will be squeezed however their volume will escalate.

The 5th January 2018 is the first major software release for IFT in 2018, backed by a marketing and PR campaign. But really, this is just to put in place the groundwork for pay-off.

For the really big pay-offs you are going to need to wait until the first exchange gets integrated into IFT later in 2018. I can forsee a huge bunfight amongst exchanges to be the first with API integration into IFT because the volume drive will be large.

Look at someone like Cryptopia for example, small exchange but it is popular. Their site is not really used widely for various reasons.

You need to think about what will happen once you put IFT's best-in-class charting and integrated social media platform *in-front* of Cryptopia and allow it to be multi-language and what will happen to Cryptopias trading volume as a result ? What will happen once IFT add a second exchange and allow you to start doing algo-based arbitrage against the two exchanges? What happens when we have 15 exchanges ?

Just hodl and let the story play-out but don't Hodl expecting a big listing for the token - the exchanges which lack vision want to try and drain the life out of IFT first. We need a couple of exchange CEOs with vision to step-up and give the trading community what it needs and we need Investfeed.

Maybe this will also solve the problem on coordinated pumps and dumps . Who knows but they will try to solve it for sure
fazzx

Activity: 69

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:23:44 PM

That's a excellent point, I think that's the reason suppoman stopped pumping this as he might be thinking this is a direct competitor of ethos which he is a ambassador for.
bestofbritish96

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:31:25 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2017, 12:47:42 PM by bestofbritish96

Here is the year end update the team posted.

note: PR and Advertising campaign will start in January and will be handled by Wachsman PR (same people who do Dash and Zencash (amongst others)). http://wachsmanpr.com/our-work/

Tellingly both Investfeed and Wachsman PR are both based in New York this should result in a high quality outcome.

https://medium.com/@investFeed/investfeed-year-end-update-b265017c331a

**** cut and paste ****

"However, one of the items scheduled for Q1-Q2 2018, the rollout of our FEED token marketplace, will be occurring quite sooner. We are in the final testing phases of this item, and are currently in the process of implementing it on the platform in order for users to transact using their utility tokens.

Our third goal will be following up on the upgrades to our data, and each live stream will feature advanced charting featuring trading-view charts and updated data featuring your favorite coins.

These features will be pushed to the platform no later than January 5th.

We’ll be entering 2018 with our best foot forward, and have a large-scale marketing campaign scheduled. We hope to grow the community exponentially with carefully placed advertisements, organic initiatives, and influencer-presence."

**** end of cut and paste ****

Pricing the token itself is difficult however what I would point out that coinigy, which does only exchange trading and not social media, charges $15USD a month per user for their advanced exchange trading services. If Investfeed decide to charge 1 token to access these services that means the tokens are worth $15 each at the top range. In terms of bottom range, from the white-paper:

"▪ FEED Tokens will be required to access the higher levels of advanced trader tools
▪ FEED Tokens can be used to purchase an ad-free experience from the network"

An ad-free experience on youtube (youtubered) is $6.99 per month. Potentially that means that a bottom range for a feed token is approx $7.

The tokens are currently trading at 7 cents, it will be interesting to see what happens on 5th January and then later on in the year when the trading platform goes live.
fazzx

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:32:03 AM

This will go huge in IMO, sleeping dragon.

Glad I invested and soo cheap at the moment.
Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:36:18 AM

Now we need a good exchange with a high volume for trading IFT tokens. We need to break $1M dollar volume mark.
bestofbritish96

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:46:21 AM

Now we need a good exchange with a high volume for trading IFT tokens. We need to break $1M dollar volume mark.

Here is my take on that.

Big exchanges are not required for the value of this token. Don't mistake this for a normal token, like SALT the token is worth whatever IFT feel they can set it to. In the same way SALT can (and probably will) set their token to $27.50. Populous and Encrypgen (also tokens) are driven by market-forces for the value of invoice contracts and peoples individual DNA respectively. I don't think these two can set their own price.

People need to see the bigger picture. If IFT set it the tokens value to $15 usd on the IFT portal it won't need a high-volume exchange for it to be worth $15 USD. It will be worth approx $10-$15 instantly. This is one of the benefits of using a ERC20 Token for something like IFT.

Maybe this is also one of the benefits of doubling down on the story that IFT is not a tradable security. If its not a tradable security then does it not give them a free hand to set the value of each token via the IFT website ?

In the context of IFT, what exchanges are required for is liquidity, not value. They are needed for when you need to buy or sell the IFT token quickly, at a fair price. If the value of the token on Investfeed itself is $15, the price of the token on Cryptopia vs. Bittrex won't be much different (arb. opportunities notwithstanding).

liljsbach

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:06:22 PM

Ok, can someone explain me how big the dev team is? On the website I can read that there are 8 advisors, 6 chiefs of various roles and only 1 engineer. That looks shady.
bestofbritish96

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:18:25 PM

Ok, can someone explain me how big the dev team is? On the website I can read that there are 8 advisors, 6 chiefs of various roles and only 1 engineer. That looks shady.

Don't be daft, Linkedin is a $25bn company and it does not list each and every developer by name either, is linkedin shady?

I am not Rocco however here is his reply specifically regarding number of developers and only developers for IFT.

"We have Drew, Clayton, and a small team of 6-10 people working on investFeed currently" - Rocco.

fazzx

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:17:07 AM

with marketing starting next month, this should explode.
liljsbach

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:35:04 AM

Don't be daft, Linkedin is a $25bn company and it does not list each and every developer by name either, is linkedin shady?

I am not Rocco however here is his reply specifically regarding number of developers and only developers for IFT.

"We have Drew, Clayton, and a small team of 6-10 people working on investFeed currently" - Rocco.

This seems like an explanation. Where did Rocco write that, though? Can he confirm here?
glorry

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:46:15 PM

Ift is climbing slowly.. i hope the community will be active too in marketing next year.
zuzuca

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:13:46 PM

Done research, how undervalued project...Im looking this projetc about 4 months...92.5K followers on twitter, Q1—Q2 2018: Beta Product Launch, only time when gets to some bigger exchange... Wink
not a very big hype about this project and i think i saw another very similar name for another project. might get people confused.
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:38:42 PM

Ift is climbing slowly.. i hope the community will be active too in marketing next year.

It is healthy for the community and for the coin because there are no significant events only upcoming events which means the price will surely soar when the upcoming events will happen already
vips200

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:50:29 AM

It is healthy for the community and for the coin because there are no significant events only upcoming events which means the price will surely soar when the upcoming events will happen already
What tare the upcoming events? short list.
bestofbritish96

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:47:19 AM

What tare the upcoming events? short list.

Short list.

Beta will launch this week no later than 5th January (i assume they will wait until near midnight EST so lets say 6th Jan). My assumption is that as well as the website all the mobile apps will be re-freshed also but I don't know for sure.

That is the short list.

In addition to the Civic partnership announced I expect there will be an announcement regarding a partnership with Enigma. Enigma will enable (via the IFT marketplace and IFT Exchange API integration) some of the exciting algo/AI functionality that I have been talking about in my previous IFT posts. Its been announced on the official Telegram but not sure if its been announced formally on the Dev updates. I would not expect to see this go live until H2 2018 however, I don't know for sure, they could surprise.

This is really big news, the IFT+Enigma tie-up will allow you to create a hedge-fund on your laptop. The implications for this on society and crypto go well beyond my forum posts. People talk about the coming split in society between those that can control AI to move capital around to make money and those that cannot, well we have exhibit A right here staring us in the face.

Here is the Enigma thread from this very forum:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2052215.0

In wider summary, IFT are being really smart here by partnering up with best in class partners and not trying to write everything themselves. IFT+Trading View+Civic+Enigma is quite a combo.
liljsbach

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:04:29 PM

Can't see here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2052215.0 anything about IFT.
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:08:39 PM

Can't see here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2052215.0 anything about IFT.

Enigma has no relation with IFT both projects have different approach I think IFT is moving forward slowly but steady it's worth to invest into this project and keep hodl.
bestofbritish96

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:26:48 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2018, 02:24:56 PM by bestofbritish96

Enigma has no relation with IFT both projects have different approach I think IFT is moving forward slowly but steady it's worth to invest into this project and keep hodl.

Regarding Enigma+IFT tie in -

https://medium.com/@investFeed/investfeed-and-enigma-partner-to-grow-and-enable-crypto-trading-community-138902fff3fb

In the interim from IFT team staffers Rocco and Matt on the official IFT Telegram.

Question: How will enigma be used or integrated with Investfeed ?

*** Start of cut and paste ****

Matt (IFT) : "Providing social sediment data. Basically real data on how people are discussing tokens that can be used by catalyst"

Rocco (IFT): "We're also going to be working on ways in which users can use Enigma's catalyst project directly from the website."

Rocco (IFT): "We've already partnered with Enigma and are planning on integrating Civic's technology. We plan on making partnerships with valuable integrations rather than random companies to pump the coin on secondary markets. Everything we've done thus far consists of calculated steps to provide the best experience and future growth for the platform. We appreciate your feedback, have a happy new year."

****End of cut and paste. ***

Think about this scenario. The social media feed provided by Investfeed and then can be chewed by Enigma. Trading decisions and recommendations will be made by the results of the algo. data provided by Enigma and then executed via IFT's exchange API integrations.

In other news the Investfeed website went down yesterday for maintenance to lay the groundwork for this weeks Beta software pushes.

In response the IFT token price has gone up by 30%.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: